[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should add transphobia to Rule 3. I know what you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3
File: 17295822-mmmain.jpg (39 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
17295822-mmmain.jpg
39 KB, 620x451
We should add transphobia to Rule 3.

I know what you're gonna say. "SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS GET OUT" I know I know. I don't care. I'm so fucking sick of 500 post arguments about trannies in every thread ever.

I'm so sick of >her every fucking time somebody refers to any artist or journalist or anything who decided they wanted to have a different gender.

Trans people are the biggest bait in the fucking world. Ban that shit.

Maybe not rule 3 in particular because I guess /lgbt/ probably needs the rest of rule 3 but yeah.

Ban being positive about trans people outside of /lgbt/ /b/ /trash/ too while we're at it.
>>
>>389130
I personally find >herposting pretty funny, but I guess, yeah, it still counts as shitposting. You have a bit of a point, but that doesn't mean any anti-tranny post shouldn't be allowed, just like it doesn't mean every post that says "nigger" shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>389130
>>389135
Just ban transposting (negative or positive) unless they are on /gif/
Even /b/ is plauged with all this bullshit and trans webm threads and other garbage. Pls ban
>>
>>389130
Warning/banning those who were baited would be better, which falls under rule 6 along with >herposting

> Ban being positive about trans too
What happens in your board for so?
>>
They really just need to start actually banning people who say ">her". That is already against rule 6 to begin with, no rules need to be changed to accomplish this. It's boring shitposting.
>>
>>389164
>What happens in your board for so?

Nothing really, I just feel like it would be fair.
>>
Simple solution:

Grow some balls and get over it.

>no fun allowed because I get triggered
>>
>>389170
It has nothing to do with that. It's people shitposting and not getting punished for it. Look at the fucking rules on the site. You agreed to them to be allowed to use this site. If you can't follow them, get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>389130
go fuck yourself tranny
>>
>>389173
Well look at this good-hearted internet citizen trying to bring justice towards the evil bullies poking some fun, derailing >her highly serious no-fun-allowed loli thread. What a favor >she is doing for our good Christian community.

Literally just
>ignore it
or fuck off.
>>
>>389170
>getting triggered by trannies so hard that you have to spam every thread with >her
>>
>>389166
I was mostly inspired by this thread. >>388476

The fact that this fucker thinks they didn't deserve to get banned blows my goddamn mind.
>>
>>389189
No one spams every thread with >her. People might post a >her to get a reaction out of the tumblrinas. It's funny.
>>
>>389190
>The fact that this fucker thinks they didn't deserve to get banned blows my goddamn mind.
He didn't deserve it. This isn't tumblr you fucking spastic. Fuck off with your bullshit; trannies are fucked up and defending their delusions is both unethical because it supports self harm instead of getting proper help, and it promotes the idea that these sick individuals are allowed to be spared from criticism. There are countless threads that are far more off topic than that on a daily basis, in which are not deleted and people are not banned.

It is pure and simple moderators banning what offends them and if they are honestly offended by that, they are mentally fucked up individuals that should be be moderating 4chan to begin with.
>>
>>389190
>All I wanted to do was criticize Vektroid. I hate how he became so delusional he thinks he's a woman.
But he wanted a real discussion and was it linked to music even if indirectly. Herposters are just shitposters. He didn't deserve the ban
>>
>her
>>
>>389200
Holy shit you care this fucking much.

Stop having opinions that matter to you. Discuss music on /mu/ not gender politics.

Go shitpost on /b/ or /pol/ or /lgbt/ if you must talk about trannies. Trannies aren't fucking important.
>>
>>389206
>Holy shit you care this fucking much.
The irony.
>Stop having opinions that matter to you.
Stop treating 4chan like Facebook. You might be genetic trash like 95% of society, but that doesn't mean you're welcome here just because you have an Internet connection.

>Go shitpost on /b/ or /pol/ or /lgbt/ if you must talk about trannies.
Or go to /mu/ to talk about musicians? Clearly this offends you and clearly you don't fucking belong here.
>>
>>389206
>irony
>>
>>389206
>Stop having opinions that matter to you
..What?

> Go shitpost on... if you must talk about trannies
The guy you linked wanted a serious discussion, not a "shitpost". People like you who can't distinguish both are a problem as well.
>>
>>389184
>I'm fine with shitposting so you should be too
>>
>>389220
You should be. Nobody should be that emotionally unstable that they throw a tantrum when their retarded thread doesn't go as planned. I bet you drive all the way back to Walmart and demand to speak to the manager when the hotpockets you bought aren't as filled as you wanted them to be.
>>
>>389206
>Discuss music on /mu/ not gender politics.
If a gender topic pertains to a musician then it belongs on /mu/. Don't like it, tell musicians to stop getting involved in gender politics.

>>389227
Jesus stop being so fucking facetious. We get it: when people talk about genetic freaks in a negative manner it triggers you. What you don't understand however is that 4chan is not Tumblr and that need to either get over your self or fuck off.
>>
>>389230
>If a gender topic pertains to a musician then it belongs on /mu/. Don't like it, tell musicians to stop getting involved in gender politics.
Are you telling me that I can literally talk about anything as long as there's a song in it or about it? Because that doesn't fly on any other board. General Star Wars Lore discussions aren't allowed on /tg/ just because there are Star Wars Tabletop games.
>>
>>389130
ban it all, attention whore trans shouldn't be coddled any more than /pol/tards
>>
>>389230
>Jesus stop being so fucking facetious. We get it: when people talk about genetic freaks in a negative manner it triggers you. What you don't understand however is that 4chan is not Tumblr and that need to either get over your self or fuck off.
Wrong person senpai.

>>389232
>Are you telling me that I can literally talk about anything as long as there's a song in it or about it?
If your thread is music-related, you can talk about it. That thread was music-related.
>>
>>389232
>Are you telling me that I can literally talk about anything as long as there's a song in it or about it?
No I'm not and you know I'm not. How many fucking times do you have to be told to stop being fucking facetious? Talking about a specific musician is what /mu/ knows best.

Would you talk about an athlete and his off field and on field happenings on /news/, /b/ or /sp/? With your reasoning almost every thread and post on /sp/ is off topic. See how fucking retarded your selective reasoning is?
>>
>>389232
SW lore discussions are banned because it would flood the threads and /tg/ is more of a creative board rather than discussing the aspects of traditional games. "Gender politics" on /mu/ in other hand is a matter for 30 posts at most, on a board mods would care more to remove k-popfags.
>>
>>389241
Talking about the musician is fine. Allowing the thread to transition into a transposting shitshow is not.

>>389244
It's not just /mu/. Go mention a video game with a trans person anywhere in the credits list on /v/ and see what happens.
>>
>>389245
If the topic of transgenders comes up in discussion, so be it. That's how discussions work. if people had something to say about the original topic, they would. Simple as that. If none of the posts in your thread isn't about the OP, then it really couldn't be a good thread to begin with.
>>
>>389246
>If none of the posts in your thread isn't
Uh. If none of the posts in your thread is*
>>
>>389246
>>389248
Fucking Christ my English is all over the place today. You get my point though.
>>
>>389130
>>389130
Yes I agree it's pretty tiresome
>>
>>389245
/v/ is not a board for quality discussion and its your fault for not have realized it yet.
>>
>>389254
Tell me your favorite board and I'll shit on it.
>>
Can we make mentioning your very own gender (real or imaginary) and sexual preference a bannable offense on blue boards?
>>
>>389259
I completely agree.

I could see certain situations that might warrant it though, and then you'd get your rule lawyering shitposters. Hopefully people accept that once in a while a broken rule isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>389130
>calling out mental illness should be banned
>this is somehow acceptable

no.
Fuck off.

Women are people with vagina and tits and Men are people with dicks.
Women like men sexually and men like women sexually. Anything else is just an illness.

You have your designated mental illness board, stay there.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>389323
This is actually exactly what I'm in favor of. Take any and all discussion of trans people to /lgbt/ good and bad.

Let this fad die already.
>>
>>389330
yeah, but there's no magic mod that'll make that happen. If people don't like them , then there's nothing you can do about it by force. If you BAN this, people will only sperg out more, and then /lgbt/ will be raided daily.
>>
>>389334
I don't see a problem with /lgbt/, a mental illness board, as >>389323 put it, being raided daily. They made the choice to be trans. I just want them to stop be talked about on every other goddamn board. I do not give a shit that Brianna Wu is trans. I do not give a shit that Caitlyn Jenner is trans. I do not give a shit that Cosmo the speedrunner is trans. I don't care and I'm sick of hearing people bitch and moan about it. I don't go on /lgbt/ so I don't give a shit what happens there, good or bad.
>>
If you contain your mentall illness to where it belongs, then I won't call your retardation out.
>>
>>389341
>don't want them being discussed
It's a fad, as long as the sjw movement keeps up, these posts will not stop. There's nothing anyone can do about it. The easiest solution is to wait it out and report posts that you find offensive. Anything else will only make it worse.
>>
>>389347
Actually there is something people can do about it. They can change the rules and start banning people. People still talk about gamergate from time to time but not nearly as much.

I'll settle for "not nearly as much".
>>
I've gotten banned like twice for 3 days for saying nigger. First time was like 2 years ago on /sp/. We're already there so might as well. Apparently only on /pol/ you're allowed to behave the way we used to be allowed to behave on ALL boards. It's already past the 'safe space' point.
>>
i see a lot of fags in denial defend trannyposting because its "part of 4chan culture"

just because some losers from 2006 /b/ posted bailey jay doesn't mean its part of the culture

fucking /v/ and /vg/d2g/ and /g/ are plagued with futa and tranny shit

not to mention /r9k/ has 5 tranny threads up at any time

/tv/ is the only sane board along with /co/
>>
>>389352
no. Bans are easy to bypass, and people will start sperging out.

Enjoy your reddit 2.0
>>
>>389357
this. /tv/ and /co/ are the only sane boards, and they are going down.

We need /film/, /cel/, /arch/, and /cpsht/.
https://boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/387240/cpshtcapeshit-and-star-wars387240
>>
>>389359
Stuff that's easy for you to do isn't necessarily easy for everyone. Remember where you are.
>>
>>389361
weird link.
>>387240
>>
>>389371
whaaaaaaaaat

Bans are easy AF to bypass

and keep strawmanning, dude.
>>
>>389373
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-bypass-a-permanent-ban-on-4Chan

Hmmmmm...
>>
ITT:
SJW (read: shills) makes a thread to complain about people triggering >her, then tries to backpedal to banning all shitposting.
>>
>>389382
>OP calls transgender folk "Trannies"
>SJW

I'm not seein' it.
>>
How about we just stop being faggots and ignore stuff that we don't like? Is it possible to ignore things anymore or am I the only person on 4chan these days capable of just scrolling right past that shit and not responding if I dislike it? I've just never been in a thread, seen something dumb posted and flown into a rage where I figured it's a good time to run to /qa/ and make a thread asking for it to cease existing.

I'll just blame coddled extension users for hiding posts/threads and developing a habit for avoiding shit they don't like as opposed to dealing with it. Go back to vanilla 4chan for awhile until it's a hassle to even bother with those kinds of posts and call it a day. Slows the pace down a bit and makes you not wanna bother with those posts, so you'll learn to adapt and deal with stuff.
>>
>>389227
>you should be fine with shitposting
Yup. Just let /s4s/ flood everything. Let people post off topic. In fact, everywhere should just be /b/. You should be fine with this. If you don't like it, then you're just throwing a temper tantrum and should just chill out and have fun.

Protip: you're what's killing 4chan
>>
File: 1388755814451.png (65 KB, 1350x295) Image search: [Google]
1388755814451.png
65 KB, 1350x295
>>389387
Not him, but you have no idea how racist/sexist and overall "problematic" SJWs can be behind closed doors.

Maybe he isn't, but he sure as hell is baawwing about his hurt feelingz ;_; because the >her spam doesn't exist. It's always one or two guys doing it and then it's over, he's making shit up.
>>
>>389405
>lete /s4s/ flood everything

confirmed reddit. /s4s/ is on eof the most sophisticated and well-behaved boards out there, and almost never leaks.

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>389381
wut

just use dynamic IP
>>
>>389130
All kinds of bigotry outside /pol/ should be banned.
>>
>>389421
>>389382
What the fuck are you talking about

>>389359
Range bans are not so uncommon, specially if you persist talking shit.
>>
>>389443
sure thing, buddy.
sure thing.
>>
>>389200
You agreed to the rules when you started using 4chan. If you don't like them, you better leave.
>>
>>389173
because nobody has ever shitposted here except for against trannies. If you're trying to stop shitposting and off topic/derailing in general, you're pissing into the wind
>>
>>389527
I'm not the one who needs to try to stop it. I'm telling the mods to do their fucking job and enforce the rules.
>>
>>389524
>implying ghe rules aren't just fluff

kek, so much reddit. GO BACK, FAGGOT

THE MODS AND ADMIN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY LIKE AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T GET THEM INTO LEGAL TROUBLE.

GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT
/
TUMBLR
>>
>>389537
It only falls under rule 3 if it's indecipherable shitposting, trolling or flaming. It could also be off topic but in many examples, such as discussing a trans person, someone's personal beliefs on trans people can be construed as on topic. If it's excessive shitposting (ie: the type that mods would delete regardless of topic such as LOL SJW KEK REDDIT XDDDDDDD), it can be deleted under rule 6. You can't ban talking about a topic just because it derails threads. Plus, censorship or banning of any topic creates shitposting amongst the userbase and /pol/ will miss the point entirely and proceed to shit itself.

I'm not saying its your duty to stop shitposting or encourage people to do so, I'm just saying that such an endeavour from the mods or the users is Sisyphean at best.
>>
>>389543
>I agreed to a set of rules yet I think I don't have to follow them

Don't be surprised when you get banned. 4chan isn't your hugbox.
>>
>>389552
oh the irony
>>
>>389130
It's the same as overusing the word nigger or faggot, I think.

>stfu nigga
Politics aside, this is just dumb.
>>
No matter how much you try, 4chan is not your personal internet hugbox where you can find encouragement for your mental illness and it shouldn't be. Fuck trannies and fuck you. Go the fuck away.
T. Homosexual man
>>
>>389130
>Transphobia should be an offense because people respond to them as males

Nice try. How about we ban tranny threads outside of /lgbt/?
>>
File: 1447828959711.png (60 KB, 392x293) Image search: [Google]
1447828959711.png
60 KB, 392x293
>being this butthurt about trannies
>being this butthurt about shitposters

senpai baka desu
>>
We should ban all SJW talk outside of /pol/.

Herposting, tweets from literal who feminists, LOL threads about SJW comics on /v/ or "-4 Strength" threads on /tg/, it's all the same stale bait that keeps derailing countless threads all over the website and somehow still garnering multiple 500 post threads on every pop culture board. Not to mention that it is always off-topic with no exceptions. Morality of transgenderism isn't video games. Gay marriage isn't comics or cartoons.

Bottom line, if you post anything relating to feminism or hot social topics like homosexuality and transgenderism on a board that isn't about politics and social issues (i.e. any board that isn't /pol/), you should be banned immediately.
>>
>>389170
>Grow some balls
But they already have balls.
>>
Going of on tangents about how transgender people are mentally ill or what have you already falls under off topic on all boards except /b/ and /pol/ (and lgbt/ where it violates the "respectful discussion" rule).

It can probably also already be classified under GR3 as it is, even though it doesn't mention it specifically. I don't think the rule needs to be changed to specify it.
>>
>>389662
That's literally what OP is advocating.

You're agreeing with OP.
>>
>>389666
How about we just ban you, satan?
>>
I agree
It's a circlejerking argument that leads nowhere
>>
>>389440
Anyone who uses the word bigotry should be permanently banned.
>>
.^]
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.