[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please, senpai. Tell me how /qa/ was like before hiroshimoot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1440638913982.jpg (104 KB, 666x717) Image search: [Google]
1440638913982.jpg
104 KB, 666x717
Please, senpai. Tell me how /qa/ was like before hiroshimoot?
>>
>>388876
trash

now it's just reddit: the board
>>
Pretty comfy, actually.

Everyone still hated /pol/, though.
>>
>>388876
Nobody here would know. They all came in when hirohito linked /qa/ to the headline.
>>
Bitching about/whiteknighting /pol/, bitching about/whiteknighting ponies. There was not a lot else because the board is so slow.
>>
>>388876
It was basically a slow, worksafe /b/ with some meta discussion. Now it's /q/ 2: Bitchfest Boogaloo
>>
>>388954
I heard /wsr/ is now the new /qa/
>>
>>388954
The worst part is all the "go back to reddit" shit. Only place on the site that you can get away with that without being banned.
>>
>>389157
t. newfag
>>
Full of nostalgia because moot was leaving. Threads about what imageboards to go to as alternatives since many thought 4chan was dead/would die. And generally just a lot of circlejerking over past times under moot's reign.
>>
It was the best board, but then /s4s/ flooded it with shitposts and it never really recovered before being besieged by shit with the most recent qa sessions.
Thanks for ruining everything again newfags.
>>
>>389283
>blaming [s4s]
No.
Blame Reddit.
>>
comfortable with an oldschool feel.
I still have hopes it will return one day, but that's probably hopeful delusion.
>>
>>389283
You must admit that the pink floods were better than what we have now
>>
File: qarks.png (2 MB, 1462x1400) Image search: [Google]
qarks.png
2 MB, 1462x1400
>>388876
Very slow but people came here more for the good and bad of 4chan rather than just crying.
We pretty much every day got a new thread asking "What is this board?" because someone new discovered it and is always too retarded to lurk. People just generally used it as 4chan meta board and a little oc here and there. Phone posters shat up the potential of the place, /s4s/ flooded the fucking place with organized spam to kill every thread, 8gaggers were and still contsantly raid.
It was far from perfect but everything is better than fucking /q/2.0.
>>
File: 1422081908244.png (126 KB, 335x424) Image search: [Google]
1422081908244.png
126 KB, 335x424
It wasn't filled with /q/-tier threads and triggered Redditors, we actually had decent discussion because it was hidden from newfags. Then /s4s/ raided it. Three times. Then shitposters spammed /qa/ on /b/.
>>
>>389314
He just did.
>>
File: 1450041726767.gif (528 KB, 812x624) Image search: [Google]
1450041726767.gif
528 KB, 812x624
nice desu
>>
>>389328
>Haven't been here in months.
>Decide to check it out again.
>Either newfags bitching about not being accepted, /aco/-/h/-/d/ bitching or /tv/ Star Wars bitching.
>There are six threads that all say the same thing.
>This may be the shittiest board in existence right now.
>>
>>388876
>Please, senpai. Tell me how /qa/ was like before hiroshimoot?
/tv/ complaining about reddit, reddit complaining about /pol/

occasionally some nice comfy threads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.