[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone spoonfeed me on what [s4s] is all about and teach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1418549340588.jpg (144 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418549340588.jpg
144 KB, 500x484
Can someone spoonfeed me on what [s4s] is all about and teach me how to properly post there?
>>
/s4s/ was originally a parody on SRS which was the boogeyman of the site at the time. However, it quickly lost its parody form and just became a home for a mod to circlejerk himself as the cult of personality and became a home for legitimate shitposting on autistic levels.

How do you post there? Post the most retarded and autistic shit you can think of. And then do it every single day without fail until you have a new dumbest idea of all time. Shitpost to your heart's content.
>>
File: chaika.jpg (168 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
chaika.jpg
168 KB, 640x644
>>
It's literally just /b/ except people will not judge you for posting like a 12 year old. You can post almost anything there and you won't get banned for low quality posts.

Amusingly you can even go counter culture and make extremely high quality posts and they cannot do anything about it.
>>
>>388693
It serves as a containment board for underage anons to shitpost without repercussions.
>>
File: 1448318764498.jpg (27 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
1448318764498.jpg
27 KB, 318x307
>>388693
just b urself
>>
File: rapeape.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rapeape.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>388693

/s4s/ is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In /s4s/ you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the /s4s/ motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
>>
>>388693
It's like playing at a slot machine without ever having to pay money, but the machine doesn't reward with anything either. Although s4s is a nice place of polite anons who just like posting on 4chan. They have nothing of value to say, but they are nice people none the less. I find them best when they crossboard and try for other gets that mean something
>>
File: yfwdbwdsb_.jpg (1 MB, 3704x2406) Image search: [Google]
yfwdbwdsb_.jpg
1 MB, 3704x2406
>>388755
>crossboard and try for other gets that mean something
I think you're confusing /s4s/ with /sp/ tbqh
>>
>>388701
>4chan
>knowing what SRS is
Lolno
>>
File: s4sgets.jpg (2 MB, 3184x2448) Image search: [Google]
s4sgets.jpg
2 MB, 3184x2448
>>388763
Meanwhile, on [s4s]
>>
>>388693
There is literally one thing you need to know...
It is a nice board.
Have fun, OP.
>>
File: best day of my life.png (103 KB, 1903x426) Image search: [Google]
best day of my life.png
103 KB, 1903x426
>>388693
>what [s4s] is all about
Ironic shitposting and memeposting. At least that was the intention. Lately it's been occupied by raiding anime IRC circlejerks and attention whores because it kind of outstayed its welcome as an one trick board, but it still serves its original purpose.

>how to properly post there.
It's basically /b/ without actual topics and where negativity is frowned upon; it's all about funposting. Just post crappy ironic memes you made in paint, or random pictures and copypasta from the internet, or any kind of anime faggotry, just remember to be ironic and nice about it

>pic related is when my post was stickied on [s4s]
This is a quality [s4s] post
>>
>>388887
Hello newfag
>>
we all thought it was only going to be there for a day, you know. we didn't know what we were supposed to do there. but we eventually began to have a whole lot of fun. we made rules for the board, created a culture, and then kept posting on into the night, laughing and joking and sharing stuff from old /b/...and other stuff that's way too complicated to explain.

the next day came, and the board remained. we were a secret, so we had every day until we became a public board to refine our identity. during that time we posted on the board day and night, constantly feeding the context of the board with new information. doubles were truth, and checking doubles, as well as American Psycho's Patrick Bateman, were the creed by which we lived.

it was nice board.

the changes [s4s] has gone through since it received the holy brackets have been countless. there is a war between anime and nice board, eventually leading to a split. with anime gone, the board had a giant void. the posts slowed to barely nothing, threads lasting weeks. many figs abandoned [s4s], this time being known as "The Great Exodus." raids were more obvious, and many different voices, from many different boards, started to fill [s4s] with their own appropriate content.

but nice board lived on. and it collected itself around its creative projects to stay alive and relevant. we created music, held film festivals, played games, wrote for magazines that we created. did we sometimes get rude? sure. but everyone gets a little lewd and rude from time to time. sometimes you just gotta get it out, and [s4s] is the kinda place that understands that sort of expression. you really can't go wrong.

many figs have come and gone, and the current board is nothing like it was in the beginning. but then, that's the beauty of it. [s4s] is always changing, and other than the occasional lewd anime poster or rude figton, we never lost the nice.

we're a nice board doing nice stuff, so tune in! you might just enjoy you'reself.
>>
>>388962
I think you meant "newfriend"? It would be very rude of you if you didn't.
>>
>>388693
>teach me how to properly post on %board%?
step 1: welcome to 4chan newfriend
step 2: make sure you're 18+
step 3: make double fucking sure you little faggot
step 4: nobody likes redditors, not even their mothers
step 5: lurk moar
step 6: lurk moar
step 7: lurk moar
step 8: lurk moar
step 9: lurk moar and try replying to some threads
step 10: lurk moar
step 11: lurk moar
step 12: lurk moar
step 13: try posting for a few hours
step 14: lurk moar
step 15: have fun
step 16: lurk moar
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.