[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ is overrun by PC trolls and the PS4 idiots who take the bait.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1450573122926.jpg (58 KB, 602x489) Image search: [Google]
1450573122926.jpg
58 KB, 602x489
/v/ is overrun by PC trolls and the PS4 idiots who take the bait.

>>>/v/320959282
>>>/v/320957832
>>>/v/320960143
>>>/v/320955906

Fucking make /vpc/ already. This is the core of why /v/ is so shitty and you're a dumbass if you don't see it.
>>
I almost want to agree with you, my dumb /q/posting friendo

PC gamertards have turned /g/ into utter shit too
>>
>>388565
Please join our discussion on making a meta-video games board to send console wars elsewhere >>384853
>>
>>388565
>HURRRR SPLITTING /v/ UP INTO EVEN MORE INDIVIDUAL BOARDS WILL FIX MY AUTISM

No, fuck you, we don't need even MORE /v/ offshoots
>>
>>388589
This is the stupidest idea I have ever seen. Fuck off.
>>
>>388593
With any split they should get rid of /vg/ as well.

There, you one defense against a genuinely good idea is thwarted.
>>
What if we made /vc/ for consoles instead of /vpc/ for PCs?

Would you be okay with being the ones to be told to leave, OP?
>>
>>390010
Consoles out number PC 3:1. More people have consoles, etc.

Forcing out the more popular systems makes no sense.
>>
>>390017
http://venturebeat.com/2015/04/14/155-million-americans-play-video-games-and-4-out-of-5-households-own-a-gaming-device/
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/09/19/census-computer-ownership-internet-connection-varies-widely-across-u-s/

No, it's about even.
>>
>>388565
>I cant hide threads because Im too new
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>388589
>334 replies to that bait.
>>
File: tsubasa.jpg (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa.jpg
151 KB, 800x600
>>390527
That was all me telling OP to eat a dick and it was all worth it
>>
>>>/v/321361341

Let's see how long this stays up.
>>
Keksandra is the cutest!
>>
>>388565
are you trying to say PC isn't an objectively superior platform?

>Fucking make /vpc/ already
Please do, console idiots is the primary reason I don't visit /v/
>>
>>392411
I don't know if you think that would offend me, I don't give a shit about console wars. But sure, whatever gets PC gaming off /v/ is fine by me.
>>
>>392414
I guess *platform wars would be more accurate in this case. Point stands either way.
>>
>>392414
why would a simple provable objective truth offend anyone?
>>
>>392429
Well you presented it as if I was supposed to be ass-chapped by the information. Looks like your plan failed.
>>
>>392435
why would I expect somebody on /qa/ to be ass chaped from reading a benign truthful statement?

this is a nice and comfy board, friend, maybe you should your baitphobic attitude elsewhere?
>>
>>390017
Thing is, there's a fuckload of polls that prove that most of /v/ is pcfags.
Contain consolefags on their own board, since they are a vast minority.
>>
>>388794
Get rape exploded, rape accident
>>
/v/ should be merged with /vp/ and /vr/ and /n/
>>
>>392875
If anything, it looks like /v/ could be getting another split in the near future
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.