[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can we have 10 Kojima threads on /v/, but can't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1199881592257.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1199881592257.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Why can we have 10 Kojima threads on /v/, but can't have a single Jim Sterling thread?
It made sense when moot was around because he was being cucked by that SJW girl and desperately wanted to earn the privilege of prepping her bull by banning laugh at SJW threads.
Doesn't make any sense now we have jackie-4chan though.
They most certainly are video game related.
They're about game developers and celebrities.
>>
>>388353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY
>>
>>388376
Could be worse.
Could be a cuck.
Glad I'm not like you.
>>
>Kojima

Related to the videogame industry.

>Jim Sterling

Random youtube shitter.

Fuck you and your e-celebs, nigger.
>>
>>388353
Why cant newfags like you just fuck off?
>>
>>388443
What about Brianna Wu?
Influential video game designer and developer.
>>
>>388353
>>388449
Reminder this is the reason why /v/ is going to shit because of people like this
>>
>>388452
Nice "argument".
Feels good to know I won.
>>
>>388474
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>388474
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>388479
>>388477
Quote my anus
>>
>>388353
Does /v/ ever actually discuss video games? As in, the actual GAMES? It seems like the only thing people care about discussing is the culture and "celebrities" that surround video games.
>>
>>388484
No, because that wouldn't be shitposting
>>
>>388484
Age of empires threads get a lot of posts, before they're deleted and everybody banned.
>>
>>388353
4chan is a thematically Eastern site.
>>
>>388353
We are currently discussing the possibility of having a meta-video games board precisely to have threads like these allowed. >>384853
>>
>>388353
>jackie-4chan
You made this thread solely so you could make this joke, didn't you?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.