[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sjw 4chan staff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 810x780
Mods are trash human beings on all other sites, why wouldn't this apply to 4chan?

If every staff member were a clone of moot he would have never left. I doubt Hiro is making any decisions here, the reddit mods are obviously whispering poison into his ear.
>>
If you weren't a newfag you'd know this was already known years ago after the exodus from SA.

Ever heard of "mods=fags"? Or why it was revolutionary at the time to be able to say that and not get banned? Anyone surprised that the mods are like this clearly hasn't been around for any real period of time.

But, the good thing is, doesn't matter what they like. Ban you? Reset the router. They're impotent and can't really fucking do anything, hence why they just sit in IRC circlejerking with sycophants who want to be a mod too. 8ch is just the SASS to 4chan's SA. History is repeating itself once more.

[spoiler]SASS dies at the end and SA goes on to be a lifeless corpse of its former self.[/spoiler]
>>
>>387982
8ch is trash, redditor
>>
>>388000

So was SASS. But, whatever, go on about your le reddit boogeyman if you want. I don't care, just replying to OP about how he's a stupid newfag who hasn't been around long enough to see history repeat itself.
>>
>>388005
The guy you just replied to is OP anon.
>>
/qa/ is still shit it seems. I'll check again in a few months to see it's nice and comfortable again
>>
File: riker likes what he sees.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
riker likes what he sees.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>388007

Oh. I don't use the extension so unless I pull out the reply box it doesn't show me unique posters or anything like that. Guess another motto is also true: OP is a faggot.
>>
>>388013
There's a little area at the bottom right of the screen and another below the reply box at the top of the screen that show how many posters there are.

Knowing is half the battle.
>>
>>388008
No anon, please don't go! We'll never survive without your quality posts!
>>
>>388018

I have to open the reply box. I know that bit. But if I'm reading I don't normally automatically open it. And the part on the bottom right only works if you didn't disable the extension. I don't see that part.
>>
>>388008
t. mod
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.