[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods vs Users Round 2: A War That Has To End
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Since the last thread about this got so much traction and talk, might as well continue to discuss it.

As you all remember, the boiling point between the mods and users on this site has been hit. Mods have ruined boards such as /d/, /v/, and /tv/ with horrible moderation, nazi like tactics, and simple laziness.

On the other hand, the users are being infected with shitposting. These shitposters are mostly coming from Reddit, NeoGaf and Facebook and have set up shop on /v/. Virtually no one is reporting off topic th4reads or even trying to report shitposting like they do on /a/. Say what you want about /a/, but at least /a/ does know how to use the report feature and use it effectively. The shitposting epidemic has gotten so bad boards such as /g/ and /mu/ are now being affected by it.

THIS. MUST. END. We can no longer take this. We can't take the mods running the site the way they are running things, and we can't stand the user base not enough to combat shitposting.
>>
/v/ is by far my most visited board and I can vouch for something to happen to it. I don't even care if I get caught in a banpocalypse crossfire. Just fuck /v/'s shit up. They like that meme, so maybe they would like a taste of it?
>>
>>387876
>/v/ is by far my most visited board

Can we please have anyone who has ever posted on /v/ be permanently banned from every other board?
>>
>>387876
>/v/ is by far my most visited board

After /b/ of course
>>
File: 1409320092186.jpg (42 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1409320092186.jpg
42 KB, 500x367
>>387830
>ruined boards such as /d/
Wrong. /d/ is of much, much higher quality now that the rules are being properly enforced.
>>
>>387881
can we please permaban all /a/ posters?
>>
>>387960
You're either the mod or a diaperfag
>>
>>387883
Actually /v/ overtook /b/ I think as most popular board

>>387960
nice bait mod
>>
File: 1449084853199.png (143 KB, 315x406) Image search: [Google]
1449084853199.png
143 KB, 315x406
>>387960

I'm surprised you haven't gotten the message by now that nobody's falling for that bait, anon-kun.
>>
>>387830

The mods have gotten completely out of control across the entire site. Either hiro needs to get them under control, or he needs to fire them. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>388068
>Actually /v/ overtook /b/ I think as most popular board
I can believe it. /b/'s appeal was always lelsorandumb anonymous shitposting. /v/ has less of that and more a focus on vidya, as well as a reputation for being less edgy. Basically, it's more normalfag friendly.
>>
>>390790
>>388068
You're both wrong.
>>
>>387830
I support this
>>
>>387830
>mods
>ruined /v/
/v/ ruined /v/. there's a reason offtopic threads hit bump limit in less than half an hour, and vidya threads die off in less than 30 replies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.