[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The amount of the new boards is TOO DAMN HIGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1209_mcmillan_630x420[1].jpg (62 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1209_mcmillan_630x420[1].jpg
62 KB, 630x420
If there is anybody who hasn't received his own personal board yet, please make a report to our team and we will fix the issue as soon as possible.
-----------------------------
Seriously, are you retarded Hiro? You add a new board whenever some whining fag make two threads about it on /qa/. I liked you at the beginning, /his/ was a good move but from there it went to hell. /news/ and /thrash/ are absolutely pointless and dead when /pol/ and /b/ still exists. Stop it before it's too late.
>>
>>387276
Why are people bitching so much about new boards
>>
>>387277
Because it's creating huge mess and splitting already small communities into even smaller parts, which will result to plenty of ded useless boards.
>>
>>387280
>small communities
>small
>communities

none of those words are applicable to any board at 4chan and neither do those two words combine to become relevant.
>>
>>387277
Because they are retards. If a board is unsuccessful it will be removed. It's a TRIAL BOARD. You can tell they're particularly new if they don't remember that boards do get deleted.

Thankfully Hiro gives no fucks and /qa/ is the only place they're allowed to bitch about it.
>>
Hiro please! No new boards! There are non more needed! You have to stop!
>>
>>387276
More boards = more users = more infectees = bigger botnet
>>
>>387280
>People can't browse more than one board at a time
>>
>>387276
we need a /reddit/ board for posts like yours OP
>>
File: 11495766.jpg (144 KB, 602x848) Image search: [Google]
11495766.jpg
144 KB, 602x848
>>387276
/pol/ is about regurgitating memes so /news/ is a decent addition, although I think it suffers from a lack of images.
/trash/ isn't listed so I don't understand what the harm is in allowing it as a containment board that sometimes works well with moved threads.
The new additions have made sense to me, although I'm still upset about the /d/ and /aco/ thing and no longer go to /d/ as a result (and never did go to /aco/ apart from the initial week).
Remember to vote for me for best personal blog of 2015
>>
>>387276
>the one fear is that the new owner will come in and fuck up the site because he's trying to fix it without first understanding how it works
>>he does exactly that
>>
>>387276
Nice Reddit/9gag meme, faggot.
>>
>cries about new boards when it's clear there's a demand for said content

>whines about worksafe requests when this shit was begged for over the course of years because /r/ is just SAUCE PLS SAUCE PUT BUBBLES ON DIS GURL SAUCEEEEEEE!

All the boards he's made so far have been good ones. They at least fill in a niche that was asked for whereas /mlp/ and /vp/ were kneejerk reactions and go against the general content guidelines moot tried to make when creating boards. Those two so far are the only ones that really seem to not fit in due to their narrow focus.
>>
Hiro still needs to make an acid house board
>>
>>387954
>hiro made /mlp/ and /vp/

wat

>>387897
Every board hiro has made was a good idea, but some of them were massively mishandled by the mods. Like /aco/ and /his/
>>
>>388034

I never said Hiro made /mlp/ and /vp/. moot made those and nobody complained despite the fact that they went against guidelines and did nothing but cater to a fad that temporarily got out of hand. Yet Hiro has made boards where the amount of discussion and content can vary, yet this is met with "OMG 2MANY BOARDS!"
>>
>>387276
>-----------------------------

Why has nobody pointed out this retardation.
>>
>>387276
>Seriously, are you retarded Hiro? You add a new board whenever some whining fag make two threads about it on /qa/. I liked you at the beginning, /his/ was a good move but from there it went to hell. /news/ and /thrash/ are absolutely pointless and dead when /pol/ and /b/ still exists. Stop it before it's too late.

This. There are enough boards. 4chan is becoming too reddit-like.
>>
>>388053
Go back to reddit, OP.
>>
>>388053
>B...but Reddit

This is not valid criticism. It is a meme. Make an actual point or fuck off
>>
If Hiro listened to people just because they created a few threads on /qa/, that /d/ retard who keeps creating "FIX /D/ HIRO" threads would have gotten his wish a LONG time ago. But he hasn't because Hiro knows that guy is retarded. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>388053
cry moar niGGer
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.