[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban all cancer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: SageGaiGar.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
SageGaiGar.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>362979
Monthly reminder >>362979 Hiroyuki you need add auto-ban for all social media, Hiroyuki, you still remember how you saved 2ch from korean cancers, so can you save us as saved 2ch previously, ban all redditard, twittertard and facebooktard (etc. shit) they are even more cancerous here, they don't respect our culture and use their idiotic slang without respecting the generally accepted way of communicating on 4chan.
>>
>>387146
Bump
>>
>>387146
>i am le 4chan culture expert
smfh tbf you stupid cuck
>>
>>387793
You don't need be an expert to realize which of rules you break:
3)You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"),
>>
>>387146
Dumb malwarelover.
>>
>>387802
>malwarelover
No, I'm not one of you, whatever you call yourself bugchaser or giftgiver.
>>
>>387822
>no idea what is happening on the site
>only here to suck malware-san's cock
Typical dumb malwarelover.
>>
>>387798
>acronyms are indecipherable text
smfh tbf you stupid cuck
>>
>>387840
>acronyms are indecipherable text
Yes, abbreviation in such form are indecipherable text.
>>
>>387847
>i don't know what acronyms are so ban it!!!
please don't reply to my posts ever again you low iq animal
>>
>>387836
>no idea what is happening on the site
Correction: I don't care because I am invulnerable.
>>387878
>i don't know what acronyms are so ban it!!!
>please don't reply to my posts ever again you low iq animal
Usage of such shit outside of /b/ mean you don't respect thematic boards, faggit.

Stay on topic or Get To Fuck Out.
>>
>>387896
>Usage of such shit outside of /b/ mean you don't respect thematic boards, faggit.
you are a fucking animal, there are no "non-acronym boards"
>>
>>387878
Using retard acronyms are deemed indecipherable text outside of /b/, my faggot friend
>>
>>387904
the entirety of 4chan would disagree newshit, considering how classic memes like lolcatz/caturday were based entirely around acronyms
>>
>>387900
>be such retarded
All board except /b/ are "non-acronym boards", free of retarding "speech" popularized by reddit, tumblr and free of shitty forced meme.
>>
>>387915
And a lot of those were in actual fact /b/ jokes. In addition, I said retard acronyms, actual funny OC is hardy retard
>>
>>387921
>All board except /b/ are "non-acronym boards"
t. 4chan board culture expert

explain how these latest wordfiltered acronyms were used on every single board and how classics were built around it as well

>>387922
the first part of this embarrassing post is demonstrably false, and the second part doesn't apply

don't reply to this post please, it's getting awkward watching you desperately attack acronyms even though they have been around since the inception of this website and have played a pivotal role in the site's early culture.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.