[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason why /l/ will never return? Is it a legal issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1449156496384.jpg (125 KB, 800x899) Image search: [Google]
1449156496384.jpg
125 KB, 800x899
Is there a reason why /l/ will never return? Is it a legal issue or is there just a lack of demand?
>>
>>387114
>lack of demand for loli content
>on 4chan

Hello, newposter.
>>
>>387114
Moot never liked loli, and only put up with it due to his friends intervention. When he left, and 4chan became too popular to properly hide such content without scrutiny and legal shit, /l/ left with him.

I can only assume japs don't like loli at all, and none of the current mods want it bad enough either, so it never will return, despite user input.
>>
4chan is a normalfag website so the presence of a lolicon board would throw people into a tizzy.
>>
>>387116
Hello, friend!
>>
>>387118
>normalfag
That's relative. Given the events from last year and this year, plenty of people still have their reservations about 4chan even though the site's more mainstream than it was last decade.
>>
>>387118
>normalfag
Then why is trap, furry and any other disgusting fetishes over there?
>>
File: mpv-shot1009.png (904 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot1009.png
904 KB, 1920x1080
>>387118
That sounds like a perfect reason to add a /l/, anon
>>
>>387114
They don't want to encourage creepers who want to fuck little girls.
>>
>Is there a reason why /l/ will never return?

Yes. Because after all the controversial shit surrounding 4chan lately, none of the mods/admins want anything even remotely controversial happening. Especially since Hiro actually wants to make money off of 4chan. Hence why it's allowed on /b/ where it's easily drowned out and if anyone from a country where it IS illegal grabs a guy, the mods can be lazy fucks and know they only really have to worry about one board that's so fast nobody gives a shit. But since, as far as I know, 4chan is based in America, and California specifically, there's no laws against loli content. Not even obscenity laws like you MIGHT get in the south and which even there would probably be thrown right out of court since it's hard to make a case that a fucking cartoon drawing is the same as harming a real kid or some guy shitting in the street and jerking off in public.
>>
>>387114
I think that with Hiro running the site, we probably have a lesser chance of getting /l/ back than we did with moot. Hiro BOUGHT 4chan so he probably wants to see some sort of return on that, and having a board dedicated to drawings of little girls getting fucked might get in the way.
>>
>>387114
global rule #1 newfriend
>>
>>387178

>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Loli isn't against US law. I know some countries have laws against it, but America isn't one of them.
>>
>>387136
This.

It is because idiots can't have a loli board without it drifting into illegal or borderline illegal shit. Even if a board is made for harmless lolifags, actual pedotrash ends up infecting it, and that means the mods have to constantly hover over it and deal with FBI investigations and other annoying shit.
>>
>>387208
That doesn't happen on other imageboards with loli boards, though.
>>
>>387125
You can't go to jail for having those kind of fetishes stored on your computer
>>
>>387232
Those imageboards are smaller and less known.
>>
>>387245
yes you can, if your country is shitty enough

just like how you only got to jail for loli in countries that are shit
>>
>>387255
Pretty sure being smaller and more obscure would make them even more susceptible to illegal content.
>>
>>387114
Because retards
>>
>>387114
>posting a sfw toddlercon pic on /int/ to make a joke
>hur dur reported!
Fucking normalfags getting triggered by a jpg.
>>
>>387114
Cancer don't like it
>>
>>387156
If that were the case, he would've deleted /pol/ by now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.