[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE WEED LMAO Is this shitpost meme getting out of control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 142482742821.png (606 KB, 680x967) Image search: [Google]
142482742821.png
606 KB, 680x967
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Is this shitpost meme getting out of control or should we allow it to spread to a few more boards while we continue to whine about "desu" and other pointless filters that don't need to exist?

This is something we can all get behind. Shit, I found a desktop thread the other day where someone's pipe was on a shelf and got 5 "DUDE WEED LMAOs".

At what point does a shitpost's meme status gets exemption from the rules? Seriously these people are worse than "stoners".
>>
>>386569
Hello, my pot smoking redditor friend. Are you upset that being a stoner is no longer edgy and unique? Maybe you should move on to cocaine or bath salts.
>>
>>386571

Notice how I complained about stoners at the end of my post....

>whaa let me shitpost about weed
>>
Ridiculing people you don't want here helps driving them away
>>
>>386591

Lol even stoners are shitposting this meme. It's nothing about driving people away, it's just a meme.
>>
>>386569
DUDE

W
E
E
D

LMAO
>>
>>386569
BROTHER
CANNABIS
DENOTION OF FRIVOLITY
>>
Conservatives are whiny, what's new.
It's the same as the fedora meme, christfags trying to pass their hate for "degeneracy" (atheists in this case) as a funny memexD.
>>
It's just as annoying but mods don't need to filter it or ban it. Just stop allowing it when it's blatant spam.
>>
>>386569
>should we allow it

I allow it faggot
>>
>>386787
Who are you and why shouldn't anyone care what you allow?
>>
>>386789
It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my plan
>>
>>386790
f I pull this off, will you die?
>>
>>386791
It will be exceedingly painful
>>
DUDE
>>
>>386805
SHITPOST
>>
DUDE
US
D
E
>>
>>386805
WEED
>>
>>386569
>We
Fuck off faggot.
DUDE.
WEED.
LMAO.
>>
It's the same as the "WE WUZ KINGZ" meme. It allows (usually /pol/) posters to easily derail threads, and completing the sentence as a group reinforces their beliefs (weed is bad, blacks are dumb) and gives a sense of belonging.
>>
>>386813
The epitome of a shitpost.
>>
DUUUUUUDE
>>
>>386841
Shitpost lmao?
>>
>>386841
WEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>386569
I haven't seen it before I decided to fire up /qa/ today.

Guess it's just not an issue on the boards I browse?
>>
>>386947

I guess it's not. On /pol/ it certainly is, especially weed threads. Not exactly good when the only places to discuss weed on 4chan are /b/ and /pol/ and both are mostly unmoderated, but I can see why someone wouldn't give a shit about it.

/qa/ is a Question and Answers board though so I don't get why mods don't even come here enough to moderate it, when it's a board where moderators are expected to read and respond to it. Then again this isn't anything like what the board was intended to be.

Hiro's too busy lurking right now to fix 4chan, because he doesn't want to make any mistakes. Japanese honor.
>>
>>386851
L
M
A
O
>>
>>386973
>/qa/ is a board where moderators are expected to respond
>>
>>386760
here is the undeniable proof that /qa/ is full of liberal cuckolded numale men
>>
>>387081
You just proved him right
>>
Seth Rogen is King.

Fuck you op.
>>
>>387081
>full
>>
>>387081
>Jewbacca name
>whines about liberal cuckolded men
>in response to someone complaining about shitposting

Wow it's almost like a story book.
>>
>>386571
Tryed it still no fun
>>
>>386569

I think Canada deserves it.
They literally voted in a guy because he will legalize weed and praise homosexuals.
They didnt give a single shit about anything else.

If America does this same thing, we deserve it too.
>>
>>386819
You can always go to reddit.
>>
>>387650

>Doesn't like shitposting
>Go back to reddit

It's not even a joke anymore.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.