[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hes never used the original vanilla 4chan and made a post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1449558824354.png (353 KB, 690x664) Image search: [Google]
1449558824354.png
353 KB, 690x664
>hes never used the original vanilla 4chan and made a post gone to use another window came back 20 minutes later seeing his own posting forgetting he made it and thinks the person is a retard and makes a giant post in return calling him an idiot and realizes later that was him

Why are the newer modern 4chan users so dull and boring?
>>
File: 1418549340588.jpg (144 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418549340588.jpg
144 KB, 500x484
>>386561
>half of the site probably don't know what noko means

These kids take shitposting for granted.
>>
>>386567
i hated auto-noko before it was disabled
>>
>>386561
>A few words about why I use 4chanX now.
They had lost continuity of previous generations, and long time lived in the cancerous besiegement.
>>
Remember how difficult it was too see if someone replied to your post?
>>
>>386903
No
>>
>>386903
ctrl + f, physically type your post number.

Fuck.
>>
>>386903
Can't believe until 2012 or so I used to click every quote link to see what post it was replying to and then hit the back button.

Sometimes I would remember the last 3 digits of an interesting post to see who was replying to it as I scrolled down the thread.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.