[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been almost 3 months since Hiro took over the site,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1444094948173.png (9 KB, 367x436) Image search: [Google]
1444094948173.png
9 KB, 367x436
It's been almost 3 months since Hiro took over the site, what do you like and dislike about his changes to certain boards?

Added these boards:
>/aco/
>/his/
>/trash/
>/news/

Rule changes:
>/a/
>/r9k/
>/asp/

Affected boards:
>/co/
>/lit/
>/pol/
>/d/
>>
>>386378
I love the new version of Flash he told me to install, my CPU feels at least 20% faster!
>>
>>386378
I'm about to personally buy him some fucking internet so he has no more excuses to keep sitting on his ass and not replying to fucking anything. Enough of this "broke internet fiber, phone slow connection, hard reply" bullshit.
>>
>>386378
/aco/ was not hiros doing, it is a mods project. Hiro himself said during the /his/ launch that this was his first board he mad.
>>
So far it's all fine. My only complaint is the rather lackluster "text board" of /news/ and hoped for more of the original textboards back. Not just an imageboard layout with no images. That and the malware all over the front page. Aside from that, I don't have many issues at all.

Honorable mention: Dislike for Google captcha. But I know that didn't happen under his reign, but if he could look into alternatives that'd be great.
>>
>>386440
Who even uses the front page? Also don't click the obvious ad, maybe? Adblocker?
>>
>>386378
>rule changes
>/a/

There was no rule change, only a mod being put back into place
>>
>>386429
/aco/ was designated to be made by Hiro. He made /news/ himself.

You have to remember that the mods hated the idea of an /aco/ for years.
>>
What Hiro needs to do is address the major issues of the moderation vs the users, making /v/ smaller, and creating a few containment boards for celebrities and other shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.