[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/scg/ and 4chan organizations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: star-citizen1.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
star-citizen1.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
Hello Hiro!

I have a question regarding a specific thread on /vg/, namely the Star Citizen General thread (/scg/).

For some context, Star Citizen is an upcoming massively multiplayer space sim and the people of /scg/ have already come together and put together groups to play it.

As of late a member of the moderation team has been shutting down any and all discussion of organizations while banning people for having the audacity of attempting to get people to play and cooperate together, in a multiplayer game.

What's even more confusing is that just about every general openly discusses playing together in organizations without any censorship.

Basically I'd like clarification on this policy:
Is discussion of 4chan game organizations allowed on /vg/?

If so, then please inform the janitor of /scg/ to back down. If not then enforce the policy in other generals so that moderation is more consistent.

Thanks!
>>
>>385759
By 'discussion' OP means shitposing about other orgs that he is not part of and then crying about moderation abuse.

Fuck off.
>>
>>385770
I have literally never shitposted about organizations.

The fact is that people are interested in them. Just yesterday people were discussing creating a PMC focused org.

Organizations are related to the game and should be allowed just like they're allowed in ever other general.
>>
>>385772
>Just yesterday people were discussing creating a PMC focused org.
People discussed it just fine without getting banned.

You're just upset you literally can't shitpost with furry bullshit meme image macros.
>>
>>385772

this >>385776

The discussion yesterday was absolutely fine.

Stop playing innocent, you are probably from KWA and you are upset you can't post vedfurgoon images without them being deleted because they are pure shitposting.
>>
>>385776
>>385777
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
>>
KWA defense force jumping in I see.

Go back to circlejerking in your steam chat and shitposting on x2chan.
>>
>>385770
>By 'discussion' OP means shitposing about other orgs that he is not part of and then crying about moderation abuse.

I just feel this is worth highlighting as that's exactly what's going on ITT now.

You guys have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>385782
This to be honest. It's pretty funny how org related posts will get moderated within minutes of being posted while shitposting on other /vg/ boards is left alone.
>>
>>385790
This.
>>
>>385777
>>385780
>A shitpost? It must be people from SOME OTHER GROUP!

Really?
>>
As someone who has been warned, blocked and banned for arguing about orgs in /scg/ many many times, I will be the first to say that we had some pretty shitty moderation over a certain period, with completely arbitrary bannings and deletion, and a complete lockdown of discussion as the OP mentions.

However, I feel it's come a long way since the new establishment, and it pretty fair now. as others have said, those responding honestly and not just trying to get a rise out of the various orgs with meme collages have been left to discuss, even a bit of good natured back and forth jabs is allowed for the most part.

The current situation is fine, OP is, as ever, a faggot.
>>
File: 1408882666263.jpg (111 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1408882666263.jpg
111 KB, 576x720
>>385789
>>385782
>>385790
>>385793

shitposters.

Anon here literally just admitted to there being org discussion yesterday that was fine
>>385772
>Just yesterday people were discussing creating a PMC focused org.

A discussion -I- started no less.
Bans and deletes come in when shitposting happens.

There is NO problem, weebshits want to be able to post their le epic vederation shitposting images without getting them deleted.

>>385795
Do you deny it?
The ones who linked this thread was KWA, KanColle image used, a staple of their pathetic group.
Members in KWA frequently shitpost in /scg/ and /grief/ and brag about to each other.

>"lol i posted this, time for a ban"
etc etc

Don't try to pass this off on anyone else.

/scg/ a while back had shitty moderation, but right now it is FINE.
>>
>>385779
>>385782
>>385789
>>385790
>>385793
>>385796
These are reasonable, balanced responses.
>>
>>385802
>KanColle image used
Omg, you are right! Surely only KWA watches anime and make posts with anime pictures! It's not like this isn't a weeaboo imageboard or anything.
>>
>>385812
Shh. Let them sperg out over their imaginary shitposters.

All of us that are actually in KWA are laughing at you guys by the way.
>>
>>385808
>while neglecting other threads and boards
you got evidence of that, goon?
>>
>>385813
The jokes on you kwalet. We at the Veds got a moderator on our side and you can't do shit about it.
>>
>>385816
>>385813
>Being in the furfaggot org
>Being in the weeaboo muh wayfoo org

You're both disgusting degenerates you fucking faggots. Duke it out in the game and not on /scg/.
>>
>>385816
this entire thread is now confirmed as a kong falseflag, nobody from ved or kwa is even itt right now.
>>
What did Ved, Kong and K.W.A. do that was so horrible again?
>>
>>385759
All org talks aside, you should check out the game Hiro.
>>
>>385823
threatened to form a 4chan power bloc that would potentially oppose the SA forums' and like them, not adhere to any honorable rules of engagement.
>>
>>385823
Vederation is the biggest /scg/ organisation and its leadership was ousted by a bunch of literal furries. Lots of drama at the time with the new leadership avatar-fagging and posting furry in the generals. Rest of /scg/ didn't react to it very well.
>>
>>385830
who was the original leadership? how does one allow themselves to be 'ousted' when they own admin for the group?
>>
>>385830
>>385831
>falling for the leadership meme

you can't "take" ownership from a steamgroup, it has to be given.
>>
>>385831
Basically the old leader saw the group had gone to shit and ejected so he could wash his hands of the furfaggotry.
>>
>>385834
so it became a typical /v/ steam group, and rather than grow some balls and impose rules he just left? I joined ved years after all this apparently happened but I know the new admin laid down rules that killed all the furshit, you get kicked for even linking any kind of lewdness in the chat.
>>
>>385836
>laid down rules that killed all the furshit

Damn nigga that's a good one. The admins ARE furfags.
>>
>>385836
Yeah I was baffled when I heard that he just gave up and left. If he had grown some balls back then we wouldn't be having these problems today.

The admins are still the furfags that shat up the org, but are only doing so because the backlash was so great.
>>
Gossiping about who does what in which guilds/organizations is not video games. See: this thread
>>
>>385836
>>385845
I figure he just found it to be a massive pain in the ass and didn't want to deal with it. I can see where he was coming from.
>>
>>385802
I see Seo is still assmad he got hazed out of KWA.

lol

How's that PMC org coming along? I hope someone makes it for you soon because we all know you're too much of a lazy spineless bitch to do it yourself. :^)
>>
>>385961
and constant bullshit like this is why the moderation of /scg/ is necessary.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.