[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What board has the most redditors? Which has the least? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Don_t_Tread_on_me_Sempai.gif (381 KB, 457x340) Image search: [Google]
Don_t_Tread_on_me_Sempai.gif
381 KB, 457x340
What board has the most redditors? Which has the least? I think it's a pretty close tie between /v/ and /pol/ for most
Maybe /po/ for the least
>>
/pol/, without a doubt.
>>
>>385716
The board I don't like.
>>
>>385716
/g/ is probably 80% reddit migrants/cross-boarders at this point
>>
>>385728
What makes you think that?
>>
File: American_War_Machine-600x395.jpg (78 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
American_War_Machine-600x395.jpg
78 KB, 600x395
>>385716
There is a history of reddit advocating the lynching of blacks and slapping women around.

One would think you'd have a positive view of them.
>>
>>385716
/qa/, easily.
>>
>>385767
This
>>
>>385729
>homescreen threads full of shots of launchers with reddit browsers
>desktop threads full of shots of custom start pages with reddit links
>reposts from reddit threads
>actual links to reddit threads
>people talking about reddit
>images with imgur filenames
>often accompanying shitty, meme-ridden shitposts about low hanging fruit topics

Nobody even calls them out on it half the time anymore.
>>
/tv/
>>
>just saw one on /news/
>found five on /mlp/ when they decided to derail a thread
>found two on /sp/ on Thursday
is it just me or are there more and more filthy redditors on this site lately
>>
>>385716
This one
>>
/pol/
>>
>>385767
After I read >>388547, I'm starting to agree with you.
>>
>>385716
>/pol/
>Reddit
>>
>>388774
probably the one true answer, the other possibility is /r9k/
>>
>>385716

/v/, by far.
/tv/ has it pretty bad, too.
/co/ is full or tumblr, though.

/r9k/ has a lot of them too. Though that board at least tells them to fuck off on a regular basis.
>>
>>390683
>>/r9k/ has a lot of them too. Though that board at least tells them to fuck off on a regular basis.
>reddit telling reddit to fuck off

How funny
>>
>>390683
>/r9k/ has a lot of them too. Though that board at least tells them to fuck off on a regular basis.

There's regularly threads with images of reddit posts that hit bump limit with LITERALLY NOBODY calling the OP out for posting a reddit screencap

I seriously hope you're considering suicide
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.