[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kenny.gif (428 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kenny.gif
428 KB, 200x200
Have you ever dreamed of 4chan, and what about?

I had a dream that I turned on my computer and 4chan was open with a tab to a new board I never heard about:

/megacreep/

I vaguely remember the subtext but it was like an /r9k/, but explicitly for creepy stories and loser experiences. It was different from /x/. I remember wanting to share pictures that I took from my phone, because I had a dream inside my dream that I was taking pictures of random events. Then I woke up to find those events on my phone, and was wondering the significance.

TL;DR: What is 4chan like in your dreams?
>>
I dreamed that I was shitposting about inane garbage on 4chan and when I woke up my dream came true.
>>
>>385427
I dreamed OP was a faggot, and he actually was
>>
>>385427
I had a dream that 4chan never became shit and ended up as a semi-serious discussion site for otaku culture and hobbies. The textboards were also alive. Essentially, in the dream, 4chan was like an English 2ch. Social media was also dead and had been replaced with anonymous discussion. IRC and Telnet were still actively used by people. The internet was like a higher quality, more refined version of 2003-2006.

Then I woke up and felt sad.
>>
>>385891
I have some REALLY bad news for you about 2ch and 4chan as somebody who speaks japanese and lurks there all the time.

It went downhill over the last 9 years. It's not good anymore.
>>
I dreamed I got doxxed by a Mexican and that the Mexican told my dad I was gay
>>
>>386216
Nah. It's fine, same with NND
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.