[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are current weebs so intensely into traps/trannies/etc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Bridget.png (671 KB, 761x899) Image search: [Google]
Bridget.png
671 KB, 761x899
Why are current weebs so intensely into traps/trannies/etc?

It was always sort of a thing, like with Bridget jokes and such, but never on this level. Nowadays every other weeb you meet is a tranny or would-be tranny and half of what they talk about is chicks with dicks.
>>
I don't think that's the group you call "weebs" but rather just people who like to appear as weird and edgy as possible. It's like a whole new subculture of people who get off on trying to confuse people with strangeness.
>>
>>384532
>I don't think that's the group you call "weebs"

I'm talking about people who obsessively watch anime, read manga, buy merchandise, use the avatars, stutter-type, and consider this all to be their main hobby.

If that isn't your definition of "weeb" then okay, cool, now you know what I meant by it and we can ignore that insufferable semantics discussion for the thousandth time.
>>
>>384537
Yeah, and I'm saying it's not them. It's people who hardly even care about anime, they just come to /a/ and shit for the trap threads and to talk about what gets them off. Counter-culture nonsense, the "heh this place is so fucked up" sort of posting that gave this site the reputation it has.

But thanks for the unnecessary freakout. I can tell this thread is off to a great start with a reasonable poster such as yourself involved.
>>
All I know is that trapfags are just a loud vocal minority on /a/. Traps don't place very high in most fetish surveys while loli and tomboy are always on top.
>>
File: 1449640901233.png (426 KB, 1445x1075) Image search: [Google]
1449640901233.png
426 KB, 1445x1075
I prefer masculine men but sometimes traps can be okay I guess
>>
>>384537
They are neo-weebs and not true anime fans. They only watch moe shit because that is as close anime gets to MLP.
>>
>>384527
Anime is the first step to degeneracy
>>
>>384573
The similarity to peak-era bronies is really uncanny. Youtube comment sections are just full of anime avatars now and you KNOW they can't all be /a/ posters.
>>
>>384573
There's also ironic weebs.
>>
>>384580
I'm one of those and I post on /int/ mostly
>>
>>384580
>Youtube comment sections are just full of anime avatars now
>now

They've been on the internet a lot longer than you have.
>>
>>384527
>Nowadays every other weeb you meet is a tranny or would-be tranny and half of what they talk about is chicks with dicks.

>meeting with weebs
>talking with weebs

I'm a weeb and I think you're dumb for doing aforementioned things
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.