[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, there's a problem. The users hate the mods and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: sad.png (486 KB, 1280x794) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
486 KB, 1280x794
Hiro, there's a problem.

The users hate the mods and the mods hate the users, once upon a time the mods were championed and were seen as one of us, but nowadays it's just a circle of hate.

Please fix.
>>
Make the mods not be fucking faggots
>>
>>384402
No easy task, specially when you got people like Swaglord and Troid running around as mods
>>
Already a thread
>>378314
>>
>once upon a time the mods were championed and were seen as one of us
lolno, newfriend
>>
>>384404
Any mod that namefags needs to be fired immediately. Mods that post pics moreso.

Swaglord also instigates raids on other boards. He thinks he's untouchable.

Hell, somebody make a thread specifically about getting Faglord fired.
>>
File: two-thumbs-up.jpg (13 KB, 248x320) Image search: [Google]
two-thumbs-up.jpg
13 KB, 248x320
>>384393

I don't hate the mods. They're doing a great job on /co/.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (37 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
37 KB, 480x270
>>384412
I can confirm that /lit/ feels the same way.
>>
>>384412
>>384414
But /lit/ and /co/ are seen as "SJW" boards are are not representative of the average 4chan user.
>>
File: ojjh.png (969 KB, 1050x913) Image search: [Google]
ojjh.png
969 KB, 1050x913
I think the problem is we all judge the mods on the worst mod, Hiro could fix this by requiring the mods to namefag and engage the community more.

I understand having anonymous mods means no witch hunts and less drama, but it also means that we can't hold individual mods to account, I bet there are some good mods here.
>>
>>384418
What a dumbfuck idea. Of course it's from an idiot weebposter.
>>
>>384415
What is the average 4chan user?
>>
>>384461
A person that likes anime and hates pandering to minorities and other politically correct shit.
>>
File: 1431423489760.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1431423489760.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
/mu/ has almost no mods whatsoever
>>
/sp/ has nazi mods that will randomly ban you if you post something that is just a tiny bit offtopic

I got banned for saying "good morning" in one of the generals I frequent there

luckily they are off hotpocketing most of the time
>>
>>384393
>Hiro, there's a problem.
TOP SHITPOST
>>
>>384540
>I got banned for saying "good morning" in one of the generals I frequent there
What is the fucking point of saying good morning? Is your presence really that important? This isn't some fucking IRC chat room.

The ban was completely justified even if you don't seem to have learned anything from the experience.
>>
File: 1447885437292.jpg (134 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1447885437292.jpg
134 KB, 480x640
>tfw never able to find art of Yui's butt
She has the best butt yet no one acknowleges it
>>
>>384470
Just because I don't care for political correctness doesn't mean I should go on a crusade to fight it. It's not my duty as an anon to fight against whatever sjw boogeyman of the month
>>
>>384409
What's wrong with him raiding other boards?

The other day he started bigword posting on pol in the repub debate sticky and it did nothing but improve the thread.

Every time I go to s4s he's got a top quality shitpost sticky up and running as well.

What we need to get rid of is overweight rulefag redditor SJW janitors hyperventilating that someone's post didn't align with their world view.
>>
>>384782
>What's wrong with him raiding other boards?
It's against the global rules and if anyone else tried to do it, they would get banned
>>
Give the mods trips that have nothing to do with their IRL identity and encourage them to post more in threads they like with it on. When people ask questions about the rules or complain about something the mods aren't doing, have the mods actually respond and talk to the community. When people get banned, post the name of the mod so people know who's doing a good job and who's being a shitter. If a mod tries to brag or create a circle of beta orbiters on Twitter or some shit, have them terminated.
>>
>>384789
I already established that rulefags are the problem.

A mod that raids other boards is ok in my book.
>>
>>384782
>What we need to get rid of is overweight rulefag redditor SJW janitors hyperventilating that someone's post didn't align with their world view.

While I agree with this, Swaglord makes the entire site worse through his presence.

The very fact we know him by name is part of the problem. Namefagging mods results in cults of personality around them, which is exactly what is happening.

>>384791
>A mod that raids other boards is ok in my book.

Please don't encourage shitposting.
>>
>>384540
>I got banned for saying "good morning" in one of the generals I frequent there
>being actual general cancer

You deserved it
>>
Ban Yuifags
>>
Please let me be mod of /x/. I report posts daily and nothing ever seems to be done about it.

I give a shit about the board, so there's that.
>>
>>384421
shut up mod
>>
/qa/ and /sp/ have same mods it seems. Both ban you from all boards. I don't get what's the point of harsh moderating /qa/ . It's a topicless board. And they ban when you hurt their personal feelings. No moderator should be given the power and to ban from all boards. Just because someone shitposts on one board doesn't imply they'll shitpost on others too
>>
>>384404
>>384409
fucking this, no idea who troid is but swaglord needs to go. He literally exists to shitpost, it's his entire purpose.
>>
File: baaa.jpg (122 KB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
baaa.jpg
122 KB, 959x720
It's pointless because Mods have the upper hand.

They can use your ip identification to more effectively troll you when you don't have the benefit of the same type of info.

Just don't expect any sympathy from 4chan users for your "jobs." Ever again.
>>
>>384393

>once upon a time the mods were championed and were seen as one of us,

Which is why "mods=fags" has been around since day 1 on 4chan. Because clearly there was so much love. Not like people used to trash talk moot early on when he still used his capcode regularly. Or even just any time they had a chance to.

So, when did you actually arrive on 4chan, newfriend?
>>
>once upon a time the mods were championed and were seen as one of us

ayy lmao
>>
>>384712
The pidgeons do.
>>
>>386575

If you break a global rule, you get a global ban. It's pretty simple.
>>
>newfags learning that mods can do whatever
How slow are you faggots?
>>
File: 1424954436757.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424954436757.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>384393
Mods are the biggest asset and danger. Rinse the /co/ mods and install less tumblr happy faggots.
Steven Universe has been their pet for awhile now and they were loathe to instate the restrictions they have. Threads detracting from it are deleted promptly despite being on topic while legitimate fat fetish cosplay threads and bait threads can sit around for days.
This needs to be addressed or /co/ will be forever cancer.
Obviously everywhere has its problems but this is pretty obviously ridiculous.
>>
>>388232
The problem is that since the Global Rules include the "I can ban you for whatever" rule, which means every single ban is always a 3 Day Global
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.