[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, fix this shit >>2857218 /vr/ is stagnant as fuck,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: consoles.jpg (3 MB, 5240x4136) Image search: [Google]
consoles.jpg
3 MB, 5240x4136
Hiro, fix this shit

>>2857218

/vr/ is stagnant as fuck, due to all the 35 year old autists who want to keep the beard about their childhood, and not actually "retro" games. And to that end cling to a 2014 rule posting declaring 2000 the cutoff point for retro.

And then they will fucking ARGUE entire threads about what particular game they dislike doesnt count as retro because it's played with dual analog sticks or other insanely autistic criteria

there needs to be an establishment of what Retro, in terms of /vr/, means, and how it will or wont change, as time goes by and Console generations keep on counting.

so if the 5th Gen was considered Retro during the 7th Gen, there's no reason why the 6th Gen can't be considered retro now during the 8th Gen
>>
>>384192
fuck i fucked up that link
>>>/vr/2857218
>>
>>384194
You fucked up the link because you're new. Fuck off to Reddit.
>>
/vr/ was a mistake. It's just Doom, emulation and CRT elitism these days.

It's time to kill the board and move everyone back to /v/ and /vg/.
>>
>>384192
>due to all the 35 year old autists
Welcome to 4chan, reddit!

I don't use /vr/, but OP, going by your post, its pretty obvious you don't even fucking use the board. Stop trying to govern a board you don't even use
>>
>>384209
Please hiro. Start banning the Reddit spam and/or start filtering "Reddit" to "4chan" so Newfags like this can stop shitting up every fucking thread with the only member they know
>>
>>384209
>LE NEWFAG
>LE REDDIT XD

want to know how I know you are just trying to fit in
>>
>>384211
IMO Doom threads are the only redeeming factor of /vr/

MAYBE CRT threads

>>384212
I would probably use it more if whenever I tried to discuss a game that by all rights should be considered "retro", it becomes a 200+ thread on nothing but people arguing about what is or isnt retro.
>>
File: 0007-4chanqaboard.png (182 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
0007-4chanqaboard.png
182 KB, 900x300
>>384209
>>
>>384479
>I would probably use it more if whenever I tried to discuss a game that by all rights should be considered "retro", it becomes a 200+ thread on nothing but people arguing about what is or isnt retro.
You just admitted to not even actually using the board, stop trying to change and govern a board you don't actually use. What's considered retro is decided by the majority of the board, not you. You can still talk about your retro things on /v/. Don't try and force change on a board that doesn't even want that change because you are upset you can't talk about something
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.