[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we getting new mods for /v/ or at least a containment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1450220783882.jpg (407 KB, 1330x1100) Image search: [Google]
1450220783882.jpg
407 KB, 1330x1100
When are we getting new mods for /v/ or at least a containment board for Nintendrones?
>>
>make blatant console warring post
>surprised when your banned for it

did you even read the rules?
>>
>>382131
He's complaining about the inconsistency. Don't be obtuse.
>>
>>382141
The mods are human and INCREDIBLY OUTNUMBERED.

Sorry that he made a blatant shitpost and got banned for it.
>>
File: Nintendogaf.jpg (408 KB, 1429x1138) Image search: [Google]
Nintendogaf.jpg
408 KB, 1429x1138
>>382131
>>382143
I should've posted this pic instead.
>>
Don't see it happening. Only moot could really moderate /v/.
>>
>browsing /v/
>>
They truly are garbage

Hiro we need new mods for /v/
>>
>Oh no! I can't shitpost about how MY console is better then YOUR console!
What a shame.
>>
>>383145
So why do they never delete shitposts when it's Playstation then?
>>
>>383216
They do, you're cherry picking.
>>
>>383216
They do, you triple nigger.
Go back to whatever gaming forum you came from.
>>
>>382106

it's a meemee you dip
>>
>>383247
>>383265
There are examples ITT of Playstation shitpost threads hitting bump limit and never being deleted. Fuck off janishit.
>>
>>382106
>muh grafix
Even if it weren't a cosolewar flamepost, you deserved to get deleted over having such a shit opinion. I guess Dwarf Fortress is a completely terrible game too, huh? Or maybe graphics only matter when you say they do?
>>
>>383373
Here, 3 anti-Sony threads, all deleted almost immediately.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/320407978
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/320399179
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/320384451

Just from the past 4 hours or so, not worth combing through the literal dozens of shitpost threads that get deleted daily.
>>
This guy is spamming /v/ with his shit all the time.
Not surprising that the cancer found its way to /qa/ too.
>>
>>382106
That's far from the dumbest ban I've seen.
>>
>>383405
It wasn't
If you look in the archive he kept spamming that copy paste, but retards use the image to start flame wars and it works anyway
>>
File: 1450237892122.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450237892122.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>382106
That anon is absolutely right, the mods on /v/ are enormous fucking Nintendrones, so much so that it's actually pathetic.

>Nintendo announces new Smash characters

The catalog fills up with 50, yes, 50 fucking threads on the same subject, and not a single duplicate thread gets deleted. All this while a fucking sticky for the subject was also present.

>Kojima announced partnership with Sony

Threads are deleted left and right and we're almost literally forbidden to even discuss it. Keep in mind both these things happened on the same fucking day.
>>
>>383608
This

Answer us now Hiro, enough silence, what do you plan to do to rectify the shitstain known as /v/
>>
>>383397
>ignoring this: >>382155
>>
>>383608
Stupid drakeposter

>>383639
Congratulations, you found a shitpost thread that got deleted and a shitpost thread that was ignored and put them both side-by-side, impressive. Oh, is this supposed to show supposed Nintendo bias? With the absolutely enormous amount of console war threads started on /v/, statistically speaking, you are 100% likely to find:
>a quickly deleted anti-Nintendo thread
>a bump limit anti-Nintendo thread
>a quickly deleted anti-Sony thread
>a bump limit anti-Sony thread
Often all within the same day if not afternoon. All you did was cherry-pick two examples that fit your narrative, and just went at it here because let's be honest, the only thing you REALLY care about is that sweet, sweet (You), right?
>>
Speaking of console shitposting, something needs to be done about these shitty wojak images with ITS NOT FAIR being posted everywhere.
>>
>>382106
>containment board
How many sub boards do you need /v/?
You got one for pokemon, retro games, and fucking generals.

just learn to live with the shit thrown your way for once
>>
File: 1448158391230.jpg (62 KB, 365x415) Image search: [Google]
1448158391230.jpg
62 KB, 365x415
Its been like this for fucking years now.
I'm more concerned about the fact I almost got banned one time for saying that Fallout 4 is a shitty game, and almost banned another for saying to not get hyped for Overwatch

/v/ mods are actually fucking evil. They use their powers Moot handed to them to clean up the board, and instead they make it worse for their own personal gain.
>>
File: cirno dumb frogposter.jpg (118 KB, 900x641) Image search: [Google]
cirno dumb frogposter.jpg
118 KB, 900x641
>>383732
Make /r9k/ shit global offensive. Gets also rid of the frogs and blogshitters.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.