[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANIME is a Jewish plot to destroy the white man Why are you involved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: your mamma's dick.jpg (318 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
your mamma's dick.jpg
318 KB, 1680x1050
ANIME is a Jewish plot to destroy the white man
Why are you involved in this nefarious scheme?
Ban Anime Now
>>
>>381572
That's retarded.. but anime is like the rap music of animation. Very dumbed down and simple.
>>
>>381574
>That's retarded
SJW army is fucking occupying 4chan
Everyone, get out while you still can
>>
>>381577
Kek. That's retarded too.
>>
>>381572
Fuck off, meanie. Being a meanie always has and always will be against 4chans rules since 2003. /pol/ will be deleted in our time.
>>
>>381668
dumb l*ser, 4chan is an r/theredpill spinoff that started in 2013
>>
>>381574
As opposed to what? There's no animation on the planet more advanced than anime.
>>
>>381684
Is this what weebs actually believe?
>>
>>381714
Answer his question, cuck.
>>
>>381714
It's true, and not a matter of belief. And why the fuck do you people always give these boilerplate "lol is this what weebs actually believe" bullshit responses regardless of whether the person you're talking to has indicated whether or not they're a weeb?
>>
>>381716
You mean your question.
>>
>>381725
Whatever. Answer my question, cuck.
>>
>>381684
>>381716
>>381723
Samefagging to defend cartoons on the internet. This is your life.
>>
>>381742
Answer the question, cuck.
>>
>>381742
I haven't samefagged and I also haven't said a word about cartoons.

It says a lot about the state of 4chan that even on /qa/ there are these insane Redditors waging their never-ending crusade against anime. They could all be banned and the site would be better for it, but I'm sure nothing of the sort will ever be done.
>>
A̴̲̭͙̼̻̟̽̂N͍̰̰̜̣ͥ̎ͥ̈́ͤ͐̀͜͞ͅS̗̰͔̖̪̪ͨ͛͌ͦ͌̉W̘̪̍ͥ̍̽̾́̕E̲͈̽̿̀̕͟ͅṞ͕̑ͦ̉ͭ̃̎̇͜ ̸̷̗̳͆̐A̭̯̝͚̪̳̠͑ͧ̃̔Ņ̶̱̼̪̖ͤ̅̌S̴͖͔̘͈̮͍̽̐ͨ́̈W̰̦͇͔͕̭̣͓ͤ̒ͭͧ̿ͮ̚É̵͚̺̹ͥ̓ͮ̅͌̂̚ͅR̷ͬ̌ͤͤ͞҉͙̞̱̳̤̳ ̿̅͏͏̺A̞͉͓̯̦̺̦̺͑̒ͭ͆̍͡N͙͊͊͊̓̒͛͟Ṡ̼̭W̋̾́̈́̀͏͈̖̘̙̲̲͖E̲͎͑R̨̭̩̙͔̝̦̪̐
̗͈͙͔͈̟̥̖͛̄́͢O̘͕͍̙̮͍̾Ṷ̸̳̼̯̠̲̠̂ͬ̔̌̅̃R̟͚̰̯̭̭̙͆̄͆̈͛͌̔̀ ̶̡̼͒ͮ̋ͥ͆̋͌́ͅO͚̘͆̋̅ͪ͂ͥ͌ͪƯ̡̺͓̠̩̐̽̏̿̐̋ͨ̇̚Rͩͮ̾ͭ͏̩͇͉̞͢ ̢̩̹̹̪̠̮͕̂ͪͫ̅̈̋̉̇O̷͍̪̤̦̩̘ͧ͜Ủ͍̩̘̈̿͐̃̚͞R̛̛͙̤̳̙̠͍̾̍ ͤ̓ͫ̍̀҉҉͖̙̺̗̰̦̙̀
̵̷̺̳̤̮̯̩̗̼̏ͅQ̟͎̯̜̀͆̏ͣͪ̋ͥ̉͆Ǘ͇͚̻ͥ̔̏͠E͑͏҉̖̣̘̦̖̪ͅS̶̳ͫ̏̃͡T̡̠̰̘̱̰̙̐̐͝ͅI̟̼̭̘̫̱ͨ̍͂̀̿ͬ́́O̢̙̝̹̬ͧ̑͂̅Ņ͐͗̑ͦ҉̪̱͍̙ ̨̠̦̫̻ͥ͗̐̀̓Q̤̥̘̝͔̻̼͕͕ͯ̓ͯ̽̃̏̔͜U̪̖̤͇͓̲͉̒͊͑́͐͠Ḛ̛̖̜͐̈́͂̚S̑ͯ͑҉̴̠͎͢T̷̰͔̜͈͓̥͕̽͋̾̀ͅI̖̘͖̦͔̫̻̤̬ͤO͉̭̥͛́N͕̝̠͍̠̫͗̐̓̆̀̍ͪ̌́ ̻̜̬̼̭͇̈́͂̋̽Q̵̼͇̬͇̝̅̇̓̓̽Ủ̔̊̃͛͋̒ͦ҉̧̠̤̖̮͎̭̺͚̬E͐̏́̓ͩͩ̚͘͏̫͈S̰̯̙͖̖̫͂͟T̛̟͕̤̻̼̩̯͙͑̅ͧͣ̈͘͢Í̱̹͒̾̚͘͢Ő̝̘͇ͬͩͨͤ̽̔̋͜ͅŅ̭̠̞͚͕ͥ̿̆̎ ̥͇̭͎̙̪̩̘̥ͥ̾͂
̖̠̀̒͒̒͗C̨͊̍̌͛̅̿̉̅҉̸͕̭̪͍̗͚̠̘̥Ŭ͌ͧ̐̾̂̿ͩ҉̖͈͖͉̱̩͈C̡̜͕̣̥͚̪̗̝ͯͯ̆ͦ͂͐̍̽͌K̛̮͚̩͐̌͒̏̌̓ͤ͆̔ ͊ͦ͏͙̩̦̲C̛̛͙̣̎ͣ̎ͤ̇͑̈̽͠ͅU̧͙̅ͯͦ̈́ͯ̾̓͢͞C̨͎͚͚͕̫͔̭̐ͫ͆̂ͥ̑̀̔͜K̙̞̔͐̂͗̽ͣ̈ͨ͠ ̧̢̤̩̘͖ͥ̅̈́͗̋̽̍ͣ͗C̡̪̞̠̺͈̦̟̺̾ͦͭͪ̇̋U̞͛̈́͂̏̓C̬͍͉͓̞̽ͮ̂ͥ̕K̤͒ͫ̔͞
>>
>>381748
Lol get cucked faggot. Anime will be a bannable offense outside of /A/ before the year is over. Your fighting a losing battle and you know it.
>>
C̸̸̩̯̃̆͋̂̚U̸̗̤͔̜̮̭ͥ̆ͥ͒͢C̨̪̏͌ͮ͜K̰̙̫͔̳̗͚̏͊͗ͮͣ̈̓ͯͅ ̵̨̛̰̱̩̯͖͔̅ͫ̽̌͋ͫͭC̝̪̊͂̔̎̋ͯ̉̚͟U͙̦̘̮̔̒̓̕͞C̻̫̽̐̐͆͋̾͟ͅK̯̰̻̣͗̑̀ͧ̃̋̊ ̞͖̣͈̺͕̂͊͑ͧ͟C̴̣̖̈̔̋̿̔̐̅͞Uͥ̇̇̐̽҉̶̙͈̦̰̗C̡̢̣͓̟̞͕̮̣̲̦̎ͣ͌̃̋̐̉̏̚K̤̅͆͛̚ͅ
̓ͮ͂͏̠̰͉Q̜̺͈̪͇̬̻̠ͦ̾̄̽̑ͭ͐Ų̡͇̰̟̓ͭ͌ͫ̀͒̓ͅE̢͖̬̜̱͈̒̃̔͛͛̃̔́̚S̡̫̱̄̍͟T͓͖͙̮͔̩̮͗̃ͧ͆̑͊̑͢Ȋ̸͍̹̲͉̖̼̌̌̓͒̈́̉O̡͕͇͍̯̹̓̆̔͡ͅN̛̬̻̝̺͙̺̆̂ͮ̒̉͂͆̃ ̨̖͕̫̳͇̱ͧͯQ̢͖̝ͪ̓͗ͦ͊̇̚Uͩͩͭ͛͌̍̾ͤ҉̟E̍̔̿̊̿҉͍̭͜͢S̨ͨ̊ͤ͑҉̰̲͍̟̩T̘̪̯̰̤̮͓̍͑̃ͣ̔ͪI͛ͨ̏̂҉͕̗̞O̡͈͇͉ͧ̐̍̌̾͌̚͞N̬̳̰̩̠̱̟ͦ̔͐̄ ̛̬̅ͬͬQ̶̛̺̱̤̼̝̩̮̈Ṳ̲̝̟̝̻̳̪ͣͦ͒ͦ̒͆̍̈E̷̝̪̭̳͍ͤͣͫ͑̏̔̒̓ͩ͞ͅͅS̴̛̯̖͎̮̩̣̊̐̍̆̑ͪ͌͛T̷̨͒ͥ͏͚̪̭͖̤͚̼̯Ȋ̵̫̗̹͙̻̜̲̇͌͛͛ͧ͌̆̚ͅO̘̲̹̹ͩ͋̎ͨ̀͑N̵̡͇̗͇͓̪̬ͫ̄̎̏̇̾̌̏̊́ ̝̹̗̥̭͚̂ͭ͑̆͊̕
̴̢͙̱̗̙̦͋͌́̉̒̈́͑͆ͅA̟̲̦͇̮̠͍̘͆͐̇͐̽ͩͮ̚̕Ṉ̳͍̰͍̬̩ͨ̈́̈ͦͦȘ͙͖̙̰͇̫̯͐̉̄̿Ẉ͍͔̭͍̦̜̍̏̒̐̈̇̇Ě̠̘ͤ̏̍́͞R̝̓̋͌͡ ̺̟ͦ͋͂̉̀A͇̯̱̩͚̖͉̓̈́̈N͕͉̟̽͐͆̅̐ͤ̉ͣ́S̶͎̭͌̂ͦ̍́W̨̹̟̽͋̔ͤ̄̌̓̚͡Ę̷̷̝̪̤͇̏͐ͯ̽̊R̳̹͙̙̓ͬ͝ ̸͎̭̗̟̘͑̆͋͠A̧̼̮̩͈̜͖͕̰̩ͫͯ̄̓̊̆ͦ́N̸̨̛̤͍͎̊ͩ̂͆ͨͥͧ̾S͍͔͓̠̙̽͛̈́̿ͥ͋̓͡W̨͈̟̥͎̪͐͆ͤ̾ͅE̸̞̬̟̼͓̰̳͆̃ͤR̜̠̦̽̄ͬ̋ͥ̋ͫ̚
̨̡̠͈̤̲̩̉O̺̬͉͖̹̹͎̊ͫ̔͝͝ͅU̸͊ͪ͊͋̈́̚҉̤̤̙̗̟͞R̸̛͈̪̙̘͔̖̹̽͑̾̒̊͐ ̴̵̢̜̖͉̙͉̝͉ͮ́ͪ̎O̳̻͖̮̻͉̫̺ͬ̇́U̢͖͕̩̒ͣ̈́ͮͣ̃ͧ͌R̶͙͕͓̝͕͍̭̓͗͂͜ ̶̧͉͉̩̮̞̥̰̗̂̒ͩ̀O̞̯͉̪̙̙̤̯͑ͣ͐̃̈́̑ͬ͞U̖̰̮͓̟͑ͥ̽̀͗́ͩͭ̒R̳͓̯̟̞̰̉́͢ ̷̢̺̼̭̼̻̻͖ͬ͒ͫ́͌͒̈́͢
̵̦̗͕̞̫̝̠̳͊ͣ͌ͥ̎ͨͬ͘ͅ
̴͈̹͍̹̫̪͕͌̊͐͆͒̊̚
>>
>>381753
You belong in a psychiatric institution.
>>
Redpill me on free-smiley-faces.de
>>
>>381762
said the wapanese faggot.
>>
File: check em(1).png (576 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
check em(1).png
576 KB, 1920x1200
>>381777
>777
>>
>>381777
Except I have not said a single thing that would paint me as wapanese.
>>
>>381779
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.