[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a short reminder that most stormniggers are redditors who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1438011860863.png (507 KB, 624x633) Image search: [Google]
1438011860863.png
507 KB, 624x633
Just a short reminder that most stormniggers are redditors who fled here after /rfatpeoplehate and the like got shut down
>>
>>380783
So where they gonna go when /pol/ inevitably gets deleted? I hope they kill themselves desu.
>>
File: agm-0003-heather.gif (199 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
agm-0003-heather.gif
199 KB, 540x400
>>380783
So the leftwingers, the rightwingers, and the moderates are all from reddit. Got it.
>>
>>381861
If I'm to believe what I've read, literally the entire population of 4chan is from reddit
>>
>>382041
Most of 4chan is from reddit.
>>
>>382041
According to Alexa something like 5% of all unique hits are from reddit.
>>
>stormfags have only been around since summer 2015

Holy shit you're new.
>>
>>382050
>>382055
I just don't know what to believe anymore
>>
Many of them left to the other /pol/. Which is odd, considering /pol/ is more stormfront than it's been in a while. Did they come back from the other chan, or is OP actually right?
>>
>>382050
Oh its this meme again
>>
>>382055
So I'm assuming that's very high?
>>
>>382076
They left because even /pol/, has managed to become even shittier than it once was. Before it was a community for nazis and friends, but now it's a community for /b/tards who didn't realize everyone over there was just joking about blacks and feminism taking over the world. (Most of /b/ actually has 0 problem with said groups, they're just fucking around)
If you had gone on /pol/ some time ago, most of the threads would be dailystormer articles about some black guy that killed a kid or robbed an immigrant four years ago. If you go now, most of the threads are "I lost my anti-X folder, post your pics", literal clickbait (which now gets 'serious' replies (i.e. people reading the sensationalist headline, and nothing else), instead of people complaining about shilling or thread sliding), or really poor trolling (saying something along the lines of "This place is so racist, I'm going back to Reddit!" will get hundreds of replies from people thinking it's genuine).
Why do you think they've been saying >>>/reddit/ and talking about how long they've been here as of late? Nobody cares about that shit besides /b/, and ironically enough, reddit. As much as I hate the old /pol/, when they derail threads they at least put in an effort to have serious discussion (even if that serious discussion is a circlejerk about how the jews did this), and try to convince you (however poor of a job they may do) that they're right, new /pol/ will just say "GOD SURE SMELLS LIKE REDDIT IN HERE" or "NEWFAG IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO TO TUMBLR" for 80 posts, with the exception of the occasional infographic that's several years old, or is blatantly fake and the simplest search would debunk, but they're stupid enough to fall for it.
>>
So what's the deal with Reddit? I never go there, but I'd always heard that it was basically /pol/ but serious, where everyone genuinely believed what they were saying on boards like r/mensrights and r/fatpeoplehate. I'm cool with #banter, but just reading thousands of posts of people being genuinely very angry sounds awful.

And yet, 4chan has recently (in the past few months or so) become flooded with posts from people saying things like ">he's a feminist >back to Reddit" and "gb2reddit you nigger lover". But surely Reddit hates feminists and the melanin-enhanced? So why do people keep making those posts?
>>
File: 0004-pol.png (432 KB, 564x2109) Image search: [Google]
0004-pol.png
432 KB, 564x2109
>>
>>382152
Reddit is a structure made of hundreds of echo chambers. You'll always find people to agree as long as you're in the right echo chamber.
>>
Agreed /pol/ are meanie's and being mean is not allowed on 4 Chan. Ban /pol/
>>
>>382173
Pretty sure it's just assholes trying to start or derail threads outside /pol/ with politics that get banned, as they should.
>>
>>382154
idgi
>>
>>382050
[citation needed]
>>
>>382179
Cool. I got it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.