[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW TOOL IDEA FOR MODS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dddd.jpg (55 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
55 KB, 900x810
Make it so only the OP can reply to his thread, I call it "shadow locking" a thread.

When non-OP posters try to reply to a "shadow locked" thread they will simply get a "connection error" message.

"Shadow locked" threads will die and the OP will assume that nobody liked his thread and he won't post such a thread ever again.

I just thought you'd like this idea since you do other Jew tricks like detect bans via cookies.

In return for this brilliant idea I request that you remove the word filters.
>>
The mods shouldn't be able to speak for the community on giving OP's the impression of what the community does or doesn't like.

Doing this will just give them even more power of influence, and now nobody would even know the influence was coming from the mods.
This is no good.
>>
>>379880
Well I don't know, anon.

I've tried everything else to get the filters removed, I just thought maybe a good idea that would help them control the community better might persuade them.
>>
>giving Fakku/Bethesda employees more power
>>
>>379884
The more you want them removed the less likely it is they'll ever be removed.

I didn't even think the filtered words were a serious issue at all, I thought it was just a bit of fun at first. But now that I see all the butthurt over them I can't help but wonder if it's actually doing some good.
Note that I don't mean "good" because I'm triggered by those words or anything. I mean good because only faggots would be so attatched to a shitposting method/meme/generic insult/whatever you want to call it, that they can't get over it.

If this reminds you to go find something new to have fun with then it's a good thing.
>>
>>379891
>The more you want them removed the less likely it is they'll ever be removed.
Well if that's the logic they use, I guess the filters are never going to be removed because I really want them removed.

I miss c᠎uck on /pol/ the most, it perfectly got the point across and is used a lot in /pol/ memes (e.g. c᠎uckservative).

The others are annoying because I've had URLs corrupted because of them.
>>
>>379873
>>379884
>remove word filters
>removing fun

Fuck off. Word filters exist so everyone can laugh at you guys who get incredibly butthurt over them
>>
>>379916
The word filters are filtering fun, anon.
>>
>>379928
Low effort shitposting bait isn't fun anon. Its fucking garbage and you deserve to be banned for doing it
>>
>>379945
Fuck off shitpost shill-kun. No one fucking cares about Fakku, everyone cares about jewcob and how much of a faggot he is
>>
>>379953
>funding jews
>>
Unlike some other suggestions, this tool idea would actually work well with a site that uses static pages, like 4chan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.