[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/v/320182357 Every fucking time. These type threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: build wall.png (33 KB, 820x448) Image search: [Google]
build wall.png
33 KB, 820x448
>>>/v/320182357

Every fucking time. These type threads are always the most quickly filled out on /v/ . By the time a mod who isn't retarded notices it, it's already past the fucking bump limit. More moderation isn't going to solve anything. /v/ is too big to control. The real solution is a Western/Japanese split. Make a containment boards for these Western cûcks to talk about feminism/SJWs/e-celebs/whatever the fuck and a Japanese-only /v/ for people who don't care about this bullshit plaguing the board.
>>
>someone saved my OC
>>
>>379871
What the fuck are you talking about? Weebs have been whining just as hard about SJWs since the DOAX announcement.
>>
>>379871
>>379887
Kill yourself, both of you.
There is a clear problem right in front of you but instead you rather split the baby in half like an idiot.
>>
>>379901
Yeah, and a least that shit has something to do with videogames unlike the shit I linked. It's not even whining about SJWs, it's just straight up off-topic bullshit with a "SJW-related" topic.
>>
>>379904
>It's different because it's about one specific video game, and not video games in general

Really? So every thread that talks about video games more broadly (For example, "Best video game soundtracks", or "Post your favorite ice level") is offtopic? That's certainly an interesting viewpoint.

>>379903
They can't help it, they're weebs. 4chan weeaboos see a problem and they just use it to demagogue people they don't like, rather than actually trying to solve it.
>>
How about just leave /v/ like any sane person has done.
>>
>>379908
>
Really? So every thread that talks about video games more broadly (For example, "Best video game soundtracks", or "Post your favorite ice level") is offtopic?

No. But shit like "wymmin representation in videogames" is. It's political bullshit. It belongs on /pol/.
>>
>>379908
Thats not the point he was trying to get across you fucking nigger,
you were talking about how weebs complain about SJWs, and he pointed out that those are DOAX threads that are vidya related
>>
>>379917
Whining about Xenoblade censorship or DOAX not being imported is just as political. Literally the only difference is one is about specific games one is about video games in general.
>>
>>379921
>news about video games
vs
>random "EMPOWIRAN WHUMIN" post

What is more video game related?
>>
>>379922
Considering that the exact text of the thread in question was "Is there any good reason why women shouldn't be allowed to have impossible power fantasies in video games?" I think that's a false choice and you know it faggo.