[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: comfy.jpg (246 KB, 650x502) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
246 KB, 650x502
Look at yourselves /qa/

Look at what you're doing

Stop being /Hiro_begging/

I will acknowledge that every change hiro has made so far except /trash/ was directly based off of a post on /qa/
This is my homeboard so I know a lot about /qa/ I was in the first few-hundred posts here and I've been on /qa/ since they day it was made, since the comfy era, now look at it!

LOOK AT IT!

I was in the thread suggesting a new board called /news/ I was in the thread asking a for WWE to be moved to /asp/ I was in the multiple threads asking for /his/ there was even an unpopular thread asking for the filters to be added on "to be honest" and such. I was there in the thread where they added longcat to the homepage and hiro decided to use the idea. I don't use the phrase "to be honest" so I don't know if they are still filtered but if they aren't it's because people complained about it here. Stop trying to change the website for yourselves because it destroys this board and hiro will give up on it eventually.

You are literally all suggesting weird ideas, hiro is listening to you and then you complain about the changes. There are literally a dozen different opinions about what should be done with /d/ right now, and hiro might eventually pick one of them and piss everyone else off.

Make this board /comfy/ again !
>>
>>379800
>I was in the thread asking a for WWE to be moved to /asp/
glad to know you're the one that absolutely ruined /asp/.

Thanks for that by the way. Really great job.
>>
>>379800
Hiro is a gook piece of shit. every decsision that chink made has been dumb as fuck.
>>
>>379886
Mandrama faggots don't deserve nice things so they get a failed board to circle jerk in :^)
>>
File: nobodycares.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nobodycares.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
>>379886
>>
File: 1450060424156.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1450060424156.png
13 KB, 418x359
>This is my homeboard
>>
I love you OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.