[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not going to make /pol/ normal again can you just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1315907201.92635185.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1315907201.92635185.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
If you're not going to make /pol/ normal again can you just delete it so I have a motive to leave? Please.
>>
first for anime
>>
File: JNr3j.png (169 KB, 363x270) Image search: [Google]
JNr3j.png
169 KB, 363x270
You don't understand.

All the fun times I had on /pol/: Zimmerman, Dorner, the chimpouts, etc. were all experienced without flags and IDs. I just want my old /pol/ back.

If you're not going to make it normal again at the very least you could delete it so I will be motivated to find a new home.
>>
>>378641
Hiro said no board deletions now gtfo Animefaggot.
>>
>>378710
Well he should turn it back to normal and remove flags and IDs.

moot enabled IDs and flags in malice.
>>
>>378714
What boards have IDs?
>>
>>378715
/biz/
>>
If you're that much of a loser that you need to be "motivated" to quit /pol/ then I'm glad Hiro will leave it alone so you can suffer forever. I revel in your suffering.
>>
>>378717
Wait, what? Why does /biz/ have IDs? Honestly I had no idea that it even existed. What exactly necessitates IDs on that board but nowhere else of importance?
>>
>>379012
bitcoin shilling and literal blackhat scammers
>>
>>378641
Why don't you just delete yourself instead, Pajeet?
>>
I agree flags are more or less pointless on /pol/, but IDs are essential if you want to spot samefagging shills.
>>
>>379039
Old /pol/ could spot shills without IDs.
>>
>>379415
Old /pol/ is dead. This is necessary.
>>
>>378641
Welcome to the decline.
See >>379423
>>
Even I'm starting to want flags off /pol/ despite never going there.
GG on your spam convincing me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.