[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: shock.png (364 KB, 691x478) Image search: [Google]
shock.png
364 KB, 691x478
So the /r9k/ issues are so rampant, they deserve their own thread. Post your complaints and shit here.

Issues so far:

>fembots being considered lowly, mods combat issue by deleting posts against females (whether or not you support fembots, the mod thing is a bit much)

>robot9000's return has caused annoyance by almost every member of /r9k/. It has not cut down on 'bad' content, and hasn't created any OC. People regret the decision
>>
>>378598
haha funny pictuer bro :D
>>
>>378604
xD ikr isnt it le random original funneh :3
>>
>>378598
I have to agree. Bringing back the robot did nothing to solve the problems. The only way to get all that feel drama off of /r9k/ is to simply give it its own board, a /feel/ board where anons can go and bitch about their problems.

In the end though, im sorry to say, bringing back the Robot was a massive mistake
>>
>>378607
people would bitch about a split, but i guess it's the best idea

i was one of the few people against it, people were thinking it was going to do more than it would. it's a keyword search, not a robotic wt snacks
>>
>>378610
to add on this, ironically enough there was a final strawpoll the day before the robot was re-enabled to see if it should be, it was 200 votes for no and 50 for yes
>>
>>378598
>females
>>
>>378623
>males
>>
>>378623
?
>>
>>378640
!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.