[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spam Filter suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 65498546976.png (92 KB, 775x280) Image search: [Google]
65498546976.png
92 KB, 775x280
I keep seeing this retard on /a/ making the same thread several times, and even though the mods keep deleting the threads, and presumably banning him, he keeps making them, all on the same trip.

Bearing this in mind, why not add his trip, his image, and OPs consisting of "reminder." to the spam filter?

>>>/a/134720931
>>
>>378343
just filter his trip
>>
>>378352
No enough of this filter bullshit. Report him already for fucks sake! Jesus Christ i'm sick of you idiots saying "Oh just filter and ignore them and they'll stop!"

It doesn't' fucking work and you know it
>>
Funny you picked that thread and not the other reminder etc. threads that have been around for far longer. Not that surprising given you don't know how mods/janis are supposed to treat those threads. Lurk more.

>>378355
>It doesn't' fucking work and you know it
>implying banning tripcodes works
>>
>>378355
He does get reported, and the threads do get deleted, but as said in the OP, he keeps making them on the same trip, which shows he's ban evading.

His trip and the word "Reminder." should be added to the spam filter.
>>
>>378355
It does work, nobody can sustain shitposting for an eternity. Additionally, if you stop responding to a person and stop giving them attention, (which they obviously want and is literally the entire purpose for what they're doing) then they start to freak out, and yeah the shitposting will get more intense, but after a certain period of time, a small glimmer of self-awareness sets in, and they feel in their soul that what they're doing is dumb and pointless. and that's how ignoring somebody gets them to stop.

unless they have severe mental problems and then there's literally no solution to that problem because they won't ever understand what they're doing and ignoring them or not isn't going to change anything.

but it works for the general idiot population
>>
>>378363
Tell that to SakuraiFish poster.
>>
>>378359
Other reminder threads are at least more creative. All you write is "Reminder." for a garbage show nobody but a small, autistic circlejerk cares about anymore.

The mods clearly agree too, which is why your shit threads keep getting deleted. Naturally, being a cancerous idiot with a mental disorder, that alone isn't going to stop you, which is why your threads need to be added to the spam filter.
>>
>>378366
So you're just mad about Oreimo, cute.
>>
>>378343
I admit it still makes me mad everytime, so from the OP's point of view, it's working as intended, why should that trip stop?
And it's already on its way to become traditional like SakuraFish.
>>
>>378376
>ban evading autist.
Haven't you been banned like 100 times, barneyfag? How do you know these posts are from the same person? Furthermore, most people wouldn't recognize it from mlp, you're just trying to start shit.
>>
>>378383
Read the rules newfag, especially Global Rule 6.

You can force it all you want, it'll never become traditional because it's not funny and the mods keep deleting it. All those threads do is remind people that /a/ still has a lot of cancerous idiots infesting the board.
>>
>>378400
There have been SakuraFish threads that lasted longer than a day. Even mods sometimes give up.
>>
>>378362
But it doesn't' work on other boards like /v/, where shitposting threads can stay up for hours at a time
>>
>>378363
Not on boards where the shitposting is rampant, like /v/ and /tv/. But that falls to the mods who don't do enough or are too lazy to actually fix things.
>>
>>378363
>nobody can sustain shitposting for an eternity

dude, there are people on /tv/ who spam the shitty Bane meme since 4 fucking years
>>
>>378450
Then I hate to say it, Baneposting should be bannable
>>
>>378453
it should, but it will never be

one of the mods is a fan of it and even encourages the faggots to shit up /tv/
>>
You mad?
>>
File: image.jpg (514 KB, 1395x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514 KB, 1395x1000
>>378362
Just to set this straight, I am not ban evading. While they do sometimes get deleted, that does not mean I got banned. And if I do get banned, I always wait out my bans. That's the sole reason why I have not posted it every day.
In other words, cry more, Kuronekofag.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.