[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/qa/ is filled with a bunch of retards who've been on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1374882271863.png (144 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
1374882271863.png
144 KB, 534x400
/qa/ is filled with a bunch of retards who've been on 4chan for less than a year (or two, at most), but still can't stop whining and "suggesting" (i.e. dictating) idiotic non-solutions to non-problems.
This is, without a doubt, the single worst board on 4chan right now. Yes, including /b/ (and /v/ and /tv/ and /pol/ and all the other boards you think are "bad" but actually are fine). If you truly want to make 4chan better, how about advocating for /qa/'s deletion instead of the creation of your 40 favorite board ideas?
>>
i've been here 6 years
>>
/tv/ isn't fine.
>>
Ive been here since 2007. This really is the only place to discuss the major issues facing 4chan. Why this board? Because you can't complain in other boards less the mods ban you for either "Spamming" or "Breaking Global Rule 8".

I don't know what the fuck Hiro is doing right now, but this silence from him is not good. I'm honestly scared the mods are feeding him bullshit right now. Either that or he really doesn't know what to do now with fixing 4chan. I think he's getting overwhelmed by how much shitty problems moot left him with. I know Hiro bought the site with his own money, but really Hiro you have got to do something and soon.
>>
>>378300
>I'm honestly scared
You're honestly scared? About a website? Get some perspective motherfucker
>>
>>378300
>>378273
epik /b/ros xdxdxd
>>
>>378254
>how about advocating for /qa/'s deletion

I love how the people who are trying to kill 4chan keep harping on deleting /qa/ to silence the users
>>
>>378306
>lol why do you care about 4chan dying its onry a website xD
>>
File: reddit gold.png (437 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
reddit gold.png
437 KB, 480x640
>>378254
>>378273
>>378274
>>378300
>>378306
>>378336
>>378349
>>378353
>>
>>378357

you posted it again
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.