[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you ban the /d/ spamming autist already? Holy shit. Why delete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: okabe_tfw.png (52 KB, 201x197) Image search: [Google]
okabe_tfw.png
52 KB, 201x197
Can you ban the /d/ spamming autist already? Holy shit. Why delete only the /pol/ flagspam but not this shit?
>>
>>378179
Deal with it, faggot :^)
>>
>>378179
They at least delete the "bump" posts he keeps spamming each day.
Though they really need to condense the amount of /d/ /aco/ threads. Are something like 15-20 or so up now.
>>
File: advanced autism.png (5 KB, 615x25) Image search: [Google]
advanced autism.png
5 KB, 615x25
>>378185
>Are something like 15-20 or so up now

Way more than that.
>>
>only one person goes to /d/

bump ;^)
>>
>>378390
Even if it's more than one person (I doubt it), spamming the whole board with this shit is not okay. You've been doing this for months already. It's autistic as fuck.
>>
>>378401
>if it doesn't affect me its not a problem

This is what autism looks like
>>
>>378179
Because /d/ is really fucked right now, and it has been for 2 months straight. Its a big situation since /aco/ destroyed /d/ and it kind of ruined the intentions of what /aco/ was supposed to be
>>
>>378179
Stop spamming these threads. You post one like every day
>>
>>378426
Yeah but why would I care? /d/ is for dickgirls after all!
>>
>>378433
Because unless you like mods deleting things they don't like and deleting legitimate complaints , you better start caring cause its gonna get worse unless Hiro steps in
>>
>>378436
I like how the mods now delete any posts that don't have images attached, even in discussion and writing threads
>>
>>378440
They're deleting the Santa Hat threads on /v/. You know one of the most time honored traditions on there now.
>>
>>378442
The mods are disgusting human beings
>>
>>378443
This didn't happen last year though, I don't know what the fuck is going on but ever since Hiro took over the mods have gone insane
>>
>>378455
People are saying they're trying to stake out a claim on the site and secure their power
>>
>>378442
>deleting non-video game threads from /v/

But this is a good thing desu senpai
>>
>>378465
fuck off
>>
>>378426
You guys don't need to fucking take over the board for it though, if they didn't give a shit about the first three active threads, they aren't going to give a shit about the next thirty dead ones.
>>
>>378467
>muh board culture :v(

Nah, you fuck off. Granted, Santa hat threads aren't the real cancer that need to be removed (e-celebs, twitter drama, LOL threads), but if they get caught in the crossfire during the chemo, it's for the greater good.
>>
>>378459
moot would have let them do that anyway though
>>
>>378475
Moot was a fag
>>
>>378473
>but if they get caught in the crossfire
I wouldn't say "crossfire", more like "mods directly aiming for them and not anything else"

Also, the Santa hats are for and have always been for Steam avatars.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.