[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: naughty.png (106 KB, 682x1136) Image search: [Google]
naughty.png
106 KB, 682x1136
Are there any boards you think can be summed up in a few sentences or less? Here is what I have:

/qa/ - /d/ discussion board

/b/ - "You're telling me this board used to be good at one point? I doubt it."

/r9k/ - (See: Homosexuality)

/v/ - Naruto is my favorite anime! Are there any women here that like Naruto?

/tv/ - Random

/lit/ - "I like to smoke pipes, misinterpret philosophy, and I genuinely do not care about anything outside my closed-mind."

/sci/ - "Hey guys, I just read a Wikipedia article about a theoretical situation! Let's talk about it!"

/a/ - "Look at this picture of an anime girl! LOOK AT IT!"

/int/ - ">not being from my country"

/pol/ - In reality it varies from thread-to-thread, but it's really just 99% shit opinions, whether they are racist or not, they always have little content or argument.

/m/ - One of the only boards left that has actual content . All the newfags don't care to visit here because they aren't nerds like the oldfags.

/r/ - Edited images of girls

/mu/ - "Ya, I listen to classical rock and Evanescence, my gf likes it too."

/out/ - Really specific threads about hiking boots and such.

Which do you agree with? Which would you change? What is your opinion?
>>
>>377550
I agree with all of these. Especially /pol/, if you've ever seen actual political arguments /pol/ is honestly a bunch of 8th graders IRL I bet
>>
/qa/- /d/ discussion board, lets split /v/ up, we hate the mods, and where the fuck is Hiro at?
>>
>>377555
lol that was better. Also nice trips
>>
>>377563
In honestly, /qa/ is the only safe place we can talk about trying to fix 4chan without the risk of getting banned thanks to Global Rule 8. Because mootykins couldn't handle criticism
>>
/qa/ - shitposting redditors
>>
>>377565
This is true,

The only downside is that every single person on this board has drastically different opinions.
>>
>>378222
AHHH TRIPS AYYY AYY

I thought the day would never come :^)
>>
/g/ - psychotic post-purchase rationalization and children who think of themselves as misunderstood geniuses just because they were able to follow instructions on a wiki
>>
/vp/ - Fuck Pokemon
>>
/s4s/ - =^)
>>
/qa/ - tryhard newfags whining about shit they know nothing about
>>
>>378237
/s4s/ - ses
>>
>>378238
>someone on the internet claims to be something
>they must be the opposite, surely
At least call us "oldfags that think their old memes were better"
>>
>>378238
this is why I don't come to /qa/ there's no room for options around your statement. but I'm glad your here to keep redditors out "they hate posts like yours" and I'm sure they would leave when the come across your quality post with numerals.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 300x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 300x335
>>378260
>>
>>377565
>>>/global/rules/8
>>
/mlp/ - Horse Pussy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.