[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What new word will you use for kek?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1449852898039.png (91 KB, 151x247) Image search: [Google]
1449852898039.png
91 KB, 151x247
I feel like the word filters are really ruining kek. I used to kek it up with my friends all the time, see a funny post and respond with kek and they would kek right back at me. Good times were had by all. But now when I respond with a kek though don't know if I'm keking at their post or calling them a kek. I don't want to offend people. S4S has tried making new ways to say kek, but kek was just so perfect. Recognizable. People would understand you were typing lol wrong. lel is just too dumb frog poster tier. jej had some good promise too it, but no one knew what the hell I was saying. So what can we replace kek with? I really feel like the word filter isn't going to go away before kek is ruined forever.
>>
>>377269
i dont give a shit about the filters i just go around them
>>
>>377270
This is a ban-able offense
>>
File: 1437366830421.jpg (47 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1437366830421.jpg
47 KB, 454x453
>>377281
>following the rules
>>
>>377282
dumb frog poster
>>
File: 1449277928247.jpg (61 KB, 509x491) Image search: [Google]
1449277928247.jpg
61 KB, 509x491
>>377287
lol
>>
>>377269
I never used "kek" to begin with. Nor other words.

It's like a marking that just wants to show you that the poster at hand is rusemanning, stopped putting effort into his posts or even his opinion doesn't matter at hand.
>>
>>377269

lol is the past
kek is the present
jej is the future

The time has come for jej
>>
>>377295
Or it is to show approval of other posters and share an exiting (You)
>>
>>377298
Then you just say "Have a (You), lad." with an image of approval.

Filtered words were cancer anyway.
>>
>>377309
Have a (You), lad.
>>
File: rer.png (1 MB, 804x800) Image search: [Google]
rer.png
1 MB, 804x800
rer
>>
>>377269
kek

I am using the exact filtered word to change its meaning.
>>
Ses
>>
jej
>>
ϲυϲk
>>
>>377269
wew

>>377309
>Then you just say "Have a (You), lad."
any time I see someone post something along the lines of that, it's because what they replied to was awful
>>
cock
>>
looooooooooool
>>
>>377269
If you're fond of the letters in kek, go old school with "keke" or "kekeke". Then nobody will think you're using the filtered word.
>>
Jej is too close to johj. Do you know what johj is? If you don't, google it.
>>
>>380265
But what about when I want to say cuckeke
>>
>>381361
Well, problem solved, I guess. Top cuck.
>>
I just don't use it, sure it's fun to sometimes say stuff like "Literally cucked", but I don't like the word kek enough to warrant using it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.