[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the angriest you've ever made someone on 4chan, /qa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: extreme mad.png (16 KB, 937x428) Image search: [Google]
extreme mad.png
16 KB, 937x428
What's the angriest you've ever made someone on 4chan, /qa/?
>>
File: maps.png (968 KB, 1244x1784) Image search: [Google]
maps.png
968 KB, 1244x1784
Still working on the fan fic.
>>
>>376406
I once called someone
>butt blasted
on a board. The guy got all pissy, so other users started doing the same. For over an hour he whined for the mods to save him while people made fun of him. It was magical.

I also made a quest thread on /tg/ and made the users on three separate sites rage for two months straight about it.
>>
File: Combined operations.png (178 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
Combined operations.png
178 KB, 900x598
>post this on /v/ saying first 9 people to get dubs get a copy
>thread would get 400+ replies within minutes
>those delicious tears when they realize OP doesn't deliver

Was worth it, begging retards are annoying.
>>
I made a weeb namefag on /s4s/ mad enough to break character and yell at me because I shitposted against anime and namefags so much.
It might have been pretend anger, but the shitposting in those threads was perfection.
>>
>>376412
You're alright anon.
Were people in the thread seriously opposed to that pic? What a bunch of fags.
Making lewds of a new character/franchise is like a right of passage at this point.
>>
>>376412
Who is that? Googling Maps obviously...isn't all that useful
>>
>>376667
so is being called literally worse than hitler
>>
>>376675
That comment was fine, I was talking about the comment by the namefag and tripfag.
>>
Mad enough to make a retarded thread about me on /qa/.
>>
>>376406
I triggered some delusional pseudo-oldfag on /g/ once with a frog when they started becoming uncool and sent the thread to the bump limit dumping my 300+ image smug toad folder every time he replied.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.