[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please, remove tripcodes and ban anyone who tries to use them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449804072136.jpg (23 KB, 305x318) Image search: [Google]
1449804072136.jpg
23 KB, 305x318
Please, remove tripcodes and ban anyone who tries to use them, its stupid that people try to establish an identity on a website based on anonymity, plus, most of them are shitposters anyways.
>>
>>376215
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>376215
You're going to get triggered when you see one of the "Parliament" threads floating around certain boards in which hundreds of different tripfags blow each other in different cults of personality while teaching newfriends about tripcodes and encouraging their use.

Robert's Rules of Order were never intended for anonymous imageboards.
>>
>>376222
Doesn't change the fact that they're fucking cancerous.
>>
Is this the next dank repeat meme thread to shit up my fucking catalog? Just kill yourself, and take the /d/egenerates with you.
>>
>>376221
I believe you meant scoobyposter.
>>
>>376215
I only use my tripcode to spread the word of our Savior, Donald j trump.

If everyone uses it then its still anonymous, hence my name.

And for people who want it, its

Anonymous#(ZaPfM7A
>>
Yeah, OP, I'm sure a feature that has been around since 4chan's inception is going to be removed just because you take issue with it.
>>
every asshole is anon now anyway
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
File: themanfromanotherplace.gif (985 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
themanfromanotherplace.gif
985 KB, 245x245
there are far more anonymous shitposters than tripfag shitposters
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.