[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have non-leftist opinion >back to /pol/!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 26
File: 1449829220521.jpg (20 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1449829220521.jpg
20 KB, 419x419
>have non-leftist opinion
>back to /pol/!!
>>
>>376051
It is problem?
did you update flash player?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 533x477
>have a well-reasoned opinion
>"back to reddit"
>>
>>376083
This. /pol/fags think anyone who disagrees with them must be some leftist head case. They're literally right wing tumblr.
>>
>>376083
>think's he posts a well reasoned opinion
>calls someone a racist and tells them to go back to /pol/ for posting a hitler reaction image
>>
>>376251
Not him, but I saw people unbaitingly getting told to go back to reddit after they said that wordfilters are fun and not evil SJW censorship of free speech.

If only leftie opinions were the ones getting told to back to reddit it wouldn't be that bad (though still, unless someone is an extremely stupid cunt not worthy of debate, it's better to discuss the matter and not scream about going back to The Boogeyman), but they aren't.

Any opinion or even a fact which isn't convenient for our redpilled circlejerks is going to get shitposted to death/censored by them.
>>
>>376051
OP I am sure what you meant was
>be me
>be in not /pol/
>spout /pol/ nonsense
>drag every topic and thread into my personal political agenda
>get triggered when people get mad and tell me to fuck off
>>
>be /pol/tard
>circlejerk with other reactionaries on /pol/
>get hyped up because everyone thinks the same as me
>bring it to other boards seeking more approval
>get a reality check
>must be leftists lol
>>
>>376382
>>376389
These.
>>
File: 1448355599259.jpg (409 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1448355599259.jpg
409 KB, 560x560
>>376051
>anything that isn't right-wing extremist is "leftist"
>>
>get told to go back to pol
>jokes on them I got it open in another tab

you will literally never stop me from crossboarding
>>
>>377036
you absolute rebel, you
>>
>>376389
>basement dwelling teenage internet warrior uses the term reactionary unironically
>>
>>376051
Love how the frothing bootlickers in this thread have proven you right
>>
>>376599
Why are leftists so desperate to portray the institutionally liberal media as the norm, and anything else as a deviation from that norm? The reality is most white people dislike blacks and their degenerate culture, and most blacks resent whites. No matter how much you attempt to censor opinion, even here on 4chan (seriously, what's the motivation?), you can't change reality. Niggers suck, and people like to express that fact here. If you want a little safe space bubble perhaps /r/blackladies or /r/circlebroke is the place for you
>>
>>377092
Go back to /pol/mblr :^)
>>
>>377095

most of the shitposters here are from cesspits like /r/circlebroke, they use the same cringey terminology and think if they whine and fuss enough Hiro will remove the 4th most popular board on this site. lol
>>
>>376051

Believing that non-white people deserve a base level of respect is more than non-leftist.

>>377095

>name-dropping obscure subreddits

No, you are Reddit.
>>
>>377104
>Believing that non-white people deserve a base level of respect is more than non-leftist.

you get what you deserve
>>
File: 1445547897738.jpg (53 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1445547897738.jpg
53 KB, 500x278
I love it when /qa/eers act neutral when hating on /pol/

I can open up two threads right now, one asking for /pol/ to be banned for hate speech and another calling Gamergate a "women harassing cult". Not to mention >>376389, >>376083 which are just "MUH OPINION IZ FACT".

If you /qa/eers were even remotely neutral, you would address the fact that leftists derail threads harder and more often then /pol/ does, but you refute it with "itz just trolls" instead because everyone knows that a rightwing shitposter is from /pol/ and leftwing shitposters don't actually exist.
>>
ugh, if you hate migrants, multiculturalism, Islam, black culture, you are literally Hitler and should get the fuck off 4chan!
>>
>>377118

This. Just look at /tv/, every other thread is derailed by some faggot trying to force their blacked meme, or liberal agenda pushing. And yet the best diagnosis the /qa/tards can come up with is "ban le /pol/". The spastics on this board are no different from the bleeding vaginas you would find on social media sites
>>
>>377125
I really don't expect anything out of this board, it already seems Hiro abandoned us for all the stupid ass ideas people spam.

>hai guise! I know how to fix /v/! Instead of bringing back dubs and visible sage, two things that made /v/ usable, and making /cel/, just break the board into two parts! A Japanese board where people can still consolewar since Wii U and PS4 are Japanese, and a western board where Facebook is invited onto the website!
>>
File: the masketta man.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
the masketta man.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
>>377130
>I really don't expect anything out of this board
Really? Then why are you here?
>>
>>377132
To at least try to get some feedback out there [spoiler]and watch people toss shit at each other[/spoiler]
>>
>>377133
Fuck, I forgot those don't work on this board
>>
>>377118
No one's trying to act neutral, it's pretty clear that /pol/ is widely disliked.
>>
/pol/ is AIDS. Every response I'll get just going to make that fact bolder.
>>
>>377151
>it's pretty clear that /pol/ is widely disliked.
But why, you guys pull it off that "because they derail threads with politics" yet never address the leftist faggots who act the same way.

This is why I am entitled to belive /qa/ and the rest of 4chan is having social justice leak into it, because of this bullshit double standard and the fact we have threads on here showing this behavior.
>>
>>377151

>it's pretty clear that /pol/ is widely disliked

Literally just you and twenty other mad people who constantly make these threads.
>>
>>377151
/pol/ is like 80% of this website you dumbass, it's been proven they're pretty much the majority.
>>
ITT: "my opinions are the majority!"
>>
This thread proves that /qa/ is mistake.
What truly horrifies me is that both the people who bitch about muh evil raycists and muh evil joos actually think they're better than one another
>>
>>376083
"Islam is a religion of peace." That's not reasonable.
>>
>>377332
Islam is a religion capable of peace.
>>
>>377338
only through heresy
>>
>>376083
>"well-reasoned"
wew lad
>>
>>377430
well-memed
>>
File: 1449435395760.jpg (8 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1449435395760.jpg
8 KB, 249x250
>being non-leftist
>>
>>376051

Pretty amusing how the first few posts prove you right.

>Somebody posts fake crime statistics in a thread
>Correct them and provide sources
>REEEEEE BACK TO /POL/ for the next 20 posts

Getting sick of this shit. Are they really too stu
Pretty amusing how the first few posts prove you right.

>Somebody posts fake crime statistics in a thread
>Correct them and provide sources
>REEEEEE BACK TO /POL/ for the next 20 posts

Getting sick of this shit. Are they really too stupid to realize that spamming "LE BACK TO /POL/!!!!1" is derailing the conversation far more than posting an unpopular fact or opinion?
>>
File: 1407721862356.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1407721862356.png
148 KB, 300x300
>post about a good tv show or movie that's popular on reddit or tumblr
>"fuck off with your reddit/tumblr movie/show"
Why do people have to dislike things just because other people like them?
>>
>>377460
hell, am I seeing double?
>>
>>377464

No. Everything is fine. You're fine. I'm fine. We're all just...fine
>>
File: 1310888599358.jpg (19 KB, 520x281) Image search: [Google]
1310888599358.jpg
19 KB, 520x281
>have non-rightist opinion
>back to tumblr!!
>>
>>377460
Back to /pol/.
>>
>>377118
>which are just "MUH OPINION IZ FACT".

lol, asperger/pol/ detected
>>
This thread is literally /pol/mblr.
>>
File: 1449462965591.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449462965591.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
A better question is why do you faggots have to inject politics into my hobbies? Can't I just talk about video-games and tv/movies without losers yelling "NIGGERS JEWS TUMBLR RACISTS SHITLORDS REDDIT BLACKED".
>>
>>377317
>ITT: "my opinions are the majority!"

Serious though, is /pol/ a magnet for aspergers people who can't handle disagreement or what?
>>
>>377624
You're either a member of glorious red-pill army or SJEW commonist muslim jewish liberal degenerate jew slut bitch cunt
>>
>>377624
Twofold dead hand I guess

You either with them or those. Everyone on here is pushing some idiotic agenda on here, left right, up and down, you cant go in a board any day now with some dumbass not putting up a stupid fucking agenda.

Nothing wont work unless you take extreme measures and turn this site into North Korea. Probably make it even worse then.
>>
>>377624
I hate that tumblr co-opted the word "shitlord". I remember it being a frequently used insult here before all the GG shit.
>>
File: 1449106834590.png (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449106834590.png
39 KB, 500x500
>>377664
>tumblr didn't use shitlord before GG
>>
File: 1346874398285.jpg (48 KB, 300x401) Image search: [Google]
1346874398285.jpg
48 KB, 300x401
>>377462
4chan sadly has a lot of people that only can be happy when they make others unhappy.
>>377460
What boards except /pol/ would a crime statistic even be relevant for?
>>
>>377268
>But why
Because of people like >>377278 >>377276

The only leftist politics that ever get expressed outside of /pol/ are done to rile up faggots like you. Both are rightfully redirected to /pol/.
>>
I love going on /pol/ and pretending to be an edgelord to wind them up
>>
Nice job ruining my videogames /pol/
>>>/vg/125204426
>>
>>376051
>oh my god fuck, I'm such a mongoloid, opinions can only either be leftist or rightist because I watch FOX news all day. Please put me out of my misery.
Society failed you. End your misery before it's too late.
>>
File: 1448641490477.jpg (19 KB, 598x453) Image search: [Google]
1448641490477.jpg
19 KB, 598x453
>>376051
Political correctness is cancer, liberalism is cancer.
You don't approve these and the first thing you're told is to go back to /pol/.
>>
File: CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CRLvYeaUYAEtT9T.png
206 KB, 600x600
>>378083
>oh my god fuck, I'm such a mongoloid, opinions can only either be leftist or rightist because I watch FOX news all day
asspained liberal spotted. Sorry dude, but you have to go back.
>>378086
toplol
>>
I'm so sick of board wars, literally everyone uses multiple boards, though that may be questionable when it comes to people that do nothing but bitch on /qa/. The point is a single board is not one person, there is not a consensus on any board beyond memes that have spawned there and are repeated jokingly, why do you call an individual poster by the name of a board? How fucking retarded are you? This is why I can't help but laugh when underage come here thinking they've found the intellectual, cynical bastion of the internet when this site is full of simpletons like these. No one posted represents a board, why can't certain people get that through their thick skulls?
>>
>>377118
That's because the faggots that frequent /qa/ (mostly srs or tumblr) think they are the internet police and want to change the whole site to fit their flawed narrow viewpoint.
I've been keeping an eye on this board and it's definitely changed a lot in the last year even before the Hiro shit.
>>
>>377324
Most /pol/ tards don't think every joo should be gassed just the ones that have a lot of influence in politics and the media which are literally impossible to ignore.
>>
>>378119

You may visit different boards, but this doesn't give you the right to spout your board's shit in the other.

You may visit both /pol/ and /an/ for example, but I would still tell you to fuck off if you started discussing politics on /an/.
>>
>spout a worthless opinion no one asked for
>cry on /qa/ because no one cares about your special snowflake opinion
>>
>>378233
>but I would still tell you to fuck off if you started discussing politics on /an/.

And guess who wouldn't leave?
>>
>>377627
it seems like /qa/ is the magnet for people who can't handle disagreement, c uckold
>>
>>377118
Well gamergate IS a women harassing cult.

Some of us were here to watch it start, you know. Some of us remember that #notyourshield was a re purposing of a hashtag that was earlier used to sockpuppet as black women and feminists to foster butthurt from both.

Some of us remember all the early gg threads before it was even named, and how they were all about spamming zq's nudes. That's all it was. Just typical laughing at some tumblerina, which got spammed to fuck by some autists until moot b& it just like he did with chanology, and then gg was picked up by cripplechan trying to engineer an exodus, which they did achieve to some degree.

It's never not been a /pol/ op. If you don't know that, welcome to 4chan I guess.

The pr shit is for presenting gg to normies outside of our boards. No point turning it inward, we all know better.
>>
File: 1426389752043.png (619 KB, 609x601) Image search: [Google]
1426389752043.png
619 KB, 609x601
>>378480
>moot b& it just like he did with chanology
>moot b& chanology
wild newfriend spotted
>>
>>379068
>what was 888 chan
>>
>>378480
>pretending to school people on what happened
>being that blatantly biased about it

Go back to GamerGhazi please >>380051
>>
>>376051
Maybe you should stop shitting up every board you crosspost on with your irrelevant ideology and off-topic shitposting.
>>
>>377664
No, it never was, newfag.
>>
For a while "shitlord" was trending on 4chan and I thought it was funny but when I used it people accused me of being from Reddit so I stopped.

I think this was three or four years ago.
>>
>4chan is the best because there are no other sites just like it
>why won't 4chan be more like other sites
Sorry OP, you should just take your business else where.
>>
>>378143
They're called capitalists and not all of them are Jews. So they think it's okay to take control of the politics and media as long as you're not a Jew?
>>
>>380231
Fuck off, shitlord.
>>
The biggest problem about 4chan generally becoming more politically motivated in recent years is that everyone seems to think about everything with the American model of political discourse. You have two camps, and that's it. You're either a right wing conservative or a left wing liberal and there's no middle ground or room for individual thought. For some reason you can also be a "libertarian" because that's a thing in America too. It's all so fucking stupid and sheltered and all the while people still make fun of "safe spaces" without even a hint of self-awareness. Not saying that the idea of a safe space isn't completely retarded - it is. But at least admit that that is exactly want 4chan to be for you.

It wasn't always like this, there's no reason why 4chan should be a place with an identifiable political leaning.
>>
>>380406
Part of the reason this dichotomy exists is because it's a self-feeding cycle. When one side wins even a tiny bit of an electoral majority it interprets that as a mandate of heaven to do was it pleases and the only way to realistically stop that is to side with their enemies.

It leads to a lot of moderates siding with granola-munching, leg-bearded land whales when Christfags and flag-wrapped retards try to make teaching science, history or sexual education harder than shitting a bulldozer or on the other hand, siding with Ayn Rand-worshiping anarcho-capitalists with more guns than God when the WeKnowBetterThanYouFeelz! brigade tries to pretend their version of institutional racism is good for you.

It's become increasingly impossible to shut one side's faggotry down without in some way helping the opposition which just ends up dragging everyone into the vague coalition they agree with most of the time.
>>
>>377151
>/pol/ is widely disliked

only on reddit /pol/ is disliked

fuck off and die, you don't belong here
>>
>>381991
>only on reddit /pol/ is disliked
Actually /pol/ opinions are becoming more popular on reddit. I think it's funny that on 4chan reddit is viewed as a liberal social justice faggot land but on reddit, the ones concerned with social justice think it might as well be stormfront.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>377278
>/pol/ is like 80% of this website you dumbass

4chan has never been obsessed with politics and race, just because nigger became a common thing doesn't turn this place into your beloved stormfront, it always a very tongue in cheek thing within the community and just ended there.
>>
File: cat sees hitler.gif (2 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
cat sees hitler.gif
2 MB, 200x113
Cucks.
>>
>>382012
/pol/ isn't obsessed with politics either. in fact /pol/ is quite ignorant about politics.

as for your claim that 4chan never used the word nigger before /pol/, you can just go back to rebbit, you double niggerfaggot.
>>
>>382001
That has more to do with these..
>the ones concerned with social justice
...having a very low bar for what they consider ZOMGHATESPEECHNEONAZIS! so although the opinions are tamer there's a lot more of them, they have broader reach to the outside world and they aren't clouded in 4chan culture that detractors can write off as ironic shitposting all of which freaks them out a lot more.
>>
File: 1447711847481.png (288 KB, 1639x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447711847481.png
288 KB, 1639x1080
>>379085
>chanologyfags started to use another site because 2008 /b/ was a shit platform for activism
>hurr that means king cluck literally banned them
Wow, you really are this new. I know >moot banned chanology is a fundamental part of your autistic rant on GG, but it might serve you better not to spout such blatant bullshit if you want anyone to take you seriously tbqh.
>>380121
This as well. Remove SRS.
>>
>>378480
>tumblerina
>HELLO FELLOW CHILDREN.
>>
>Have a leftist opinion.
>Or you simply don't want your thread to be hijacked by stupid "right wing" bullshit about blacks and Jews as if we haven't had this discussion on 4chan for the trillionth time, like the things you're saying haven't been ever espoused, ever.

>Oy vey goyim muh shekels stupid liberal SJW shill kike joo look at my charts hahaha you mad because I'm race baiting and politicizing a thread that has nothing to do with social bullshit or politics hahaha you're so offended because of the truth I'm saying look at how you try to hide the truth fucking stupid liberal fucking leftists blown the fuck out oh my god fuck my shit up senpai cuck cuck cuck shill joo ess jay dubya mad stop disagreeing with me or you're a Tumblr Reddit SJW you only say go back to /pol/ not because you're sick of having your threads about video games/movies/television/books hijacked by my bullshit but because you're a liberal ess jay dubya and you can't argue muh points /pol has always been 4chan and 4chan has always been /pol/ if you don't like that fuck off back to Tumblr fucking libshit nigger loving cuck ahahaha cuck cuck cuck cuck joo xDDDDDD!

The problem is that people like you, OP, cannot see anything without viewing it through a lens of political persecution and cannot stay on topic and you instead opt to shovel your political nonsense on a board or thread that has nothing to do with it. When people are telling you to go back to /pol/, they are not doing so because they are offended by what you're saying, but because you're proselytizing for your sociopolitical views in a vociferous and entirely irrelevant fashion in a place where nobody really cares. When I talk about movies I do not want to discuss Jews in Hollywood or in video games or in anime, I do not care about what blacks are doing in Star Wars, and I do not want to discuss your persecution complex in which you see a war on the right wing or on your race in every piece of media you consume.

Fucking bizarro SJWs.
>>
>>382542
>piece of media
Nobody uses that phrase unless they're sympathetic to the SJWs on the increasingly loony left.

The "go back to /pol/!" is used exactly how you say it isn't. I got told to go back to /pol/ on /gif/ once for suggesting it's not racism or homophobia to have sexual preferences.

I don't like the /pol/-themed faggotry outside /pol/ either, but I'm not convinced it's /pol/ reaching out so much as a shift in popular politics. The Left started this drive to insert politics into everything and now people are pushing back in the only way politically and realistically expedient way; banding together with their enemies enemies.

You want /pol/ themed shit to stop popping up all over the internet? Get the other side to stop injecting its pet projects into everything to begin with. Time and again moderates and unaffiliated parties have watched places and things they like get co-opted by the Left and it's created a hyper-vigilance that can look as bad as the problem that created it. The /pol/ shit growing is a response, if you want it gone then deal with the original problem.
>>
>>383630
>Nobody uses that phrase
I took a brief glance in the archive of the board I use the most, searching reverse chronologically, and found many mentions of this phrase that had nothing to do with left-sympathy (and in fact some of them were anything but.)
>>
>>383630
>Nobody uses that phrase unless they're sympathetic to the SJWs on the increasingly loony left.
>Nobody says the things I say they don't say if what they say disagrees with what I say.
Nice dishonesty. "Nobody uses that phrase unless they're an SJW," is what you may as well have said. Why not try "People who disagree with me are SJWs?"

Any other arguments, retard?
>>
>>380231
"Shitlord" is literally a politically correct alternative for "sperglord" invented by leftists over at Something Awful. They created it when people started getting pissy about sperglord being ableist, but they still needed a word to use while making fun of some other retards online.
>>
>>383787
Christ I'm glad I abandoned that ship a decade ago
>>
>>376051
>act like a fucking klanmember
>back to /pol/!
Ftfy. It's possible to not be a leftist while also not beung a white supremacist
>>
>>383787
Now I feel bad for ever liking what turned out to be a neutered politically correct term
>>
>>383630
>I got told to go back to /pol/ on /gif/ once for suggesting it's not racism or homophobia to have sexual preferences.
Gee, you think it has something exactly to do with the fact that you were discussing sexual preferences on fucking /gif/? Nobody cares about your politics, stop forcing them everywhere and then bitching and moaning because "the leftists" won't stop injecting their pet projects into everything.
Parodies of yourselves. Seriously.
>>
File: 1447125121290.jpg (54 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
1447125121290.jpg
54 KB, 600x828
>>376051
>make a non-leftist post
>tell yourself to go back to /pol/
>people start replying to both of your posts fighting over who is right
>>
>>383633
Ok

>>383776
It's not dishonesty. I don't see people who disagree with SJWs using that phrase. Willing to admit I'm wrong.

Also...
>"Nobody uses that phrase unless they're an SJW," is what you may as well have said.
Isn't really any different than what I did say. SJWs are sympathetic to their own causes, I was just using the words I did to include those who aren't exclusively among them, but also sympathetic parties.

And if you'd kept reading you'd have seen more arguments beyond the one you wanted to focus on to ignore them.

>>383818
That particular instance was in response to someone pushing the idea that people must be open to fucking every race and every gender and anything otherwise is racism or homophobia. The political discussion was already there.

That's what a lot of this /pol/ hysteria seems to ignore, that while a lot of it is indeed assholes injecting their politics into unrelated topics, just as much consists of responses and retorts to politics that have already been thrown into the meat pile.

Think about this anon, I'd have no reason to state having sexual preferences isn't racism/homophobia unless it was a retort to a discussion ongoing given having them seems a given to most people.

If you want one side gone, you're going to have to make sure their enemies go with them. Anything else is just tacit condoning.
>>
>>383903
Evil frogposter.
>>
>>384279
>It's not dishonesty
It is dishonesty. You're basically framing the argument around you're arbitrary qualifications that only you know so you can say "Oh only people who are SJWs or are sympathetic to SJWs say that." In other words, typical /pol/ argumentation.
>That particular instance was in response to someone pushing the idea that people must be open to fucking every race and every gender and anything otherwise is racism or homophobia. The political discussion was already there.
Who cares, you both should be banned for /pol/ shit outside of /pol/. When people say "go back to /pol/," they mean take your political bullshit to /pol/. Not "Nazi right winger" go to /pol/, they want all proponents of the discussion to leave. It doesn't even matter. People starting political shitflinging, both from the left and right, should be banned.
>>
>>384295
>you're arbitrary
I'm sorry, I meant "your." I'm tired, sue me.
>>
>>384295
I explained why it's not dishonesty and even conceded that I could be wrong. I don't know what you want me to do here anon. I was hasty in stating my opinion in a way that looks like a statement of fact, but that's not what I was going for. It's literally what my personal observations have shown.

And I agree with you that political shit should be discouraged, but I've never seen anyone say "go back to /pol/!" to someone espousing leftwing politics. Ever. Tumblr or Reddit maybe, but never /pol/.
>>
>>384329
>I explained why it's not dishonesty
That doesn't mean you're correct.
>but I've never seen anyone say "go back to /pol/!" to someone espousing leftwing politics.
Yes you have, because you just said it.
>Ever. Tumblr or Reddit maybe, but never /pol/.
Because /pol/ kiddies are the ones telling them to go back to their respective political circles.

Your point?
>>
>>384332
Incorrect does not equal dishonest and for a third time, I conceded I very well could have been the former anyway.

>Yes you have, because you just said it.
Where did I tell anyone pushing leftwing politics to go back to /pol/?

When I said "make sure their enemies go with them," it was meant in a "make sure they go somewhere else as well." It wasn't a call to literally send them back to /pol/.

>Because /pol/ kiddies are the ones telling them to go back to their respective political circles.
It's not the black and white. I mentioned here >>384279 that some of it is warranted, but some of it is also hysteria. It's the same with Tumblr. Not everyone telling people to go back to /pol/ is a tumbltard just like not everyone telling others to go back to Tumblr is a /pol/fag. One type of shitposting will draw the other without a doubt however, which is why all this hand wringing over /pol/ is only focusing on half the problem.

>Your point?
My point was showing that...
>When people say "go back to /pol/," they mean take your political bullshit to /pol/. Not "Nazi right winger" go to /pol/, they want all proponents of the discussion to leave.
...is wrong. Leftwingers don't get told to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>376083
>well-reasoned
>image.jpg
>probably "funny-facebook-frog.pngXDfunnymemesfromtwitter.jpg"
L O L
O
L
>>
>>384352
>Incorrect does not equal dishonest and for a third time
You outright tried to say that only people who say things that directly state that you have an obvious victim complex that sees things as an attack on you all of the time are sympathetic to SJWs. That's dishonest argumentation.
>Where did I tell anyone pushing leftwing politics to go back to /pol/?
Like Tumblr isn't an SJW's /pol/?
It's the same statement with the same meaning, "go back to your political hivemind," regardless of where you're telling someone to go. Obviously it's not a call to send them directly back to /pol/.
>that some of it is warranted
You want people to stop their political shitflinging on the left but then do your own political shitflinging as well. None of it's warranted. You all need to keep political discussions on the board meant for it, or head back to your hugboxes.
>which is why all this hand wringing over /pol/ is only focusing on half the problem.
Nope. All political shitflinging and circlejerking can easily be solved by telling everyone involved to go back to /pol/, unless you're ultimately saying that /pol/ is indeed the right wing circlejerking hugbox that everyone says it is.
>...is wrong. Leftwingers don't get told to go back to /pol/.
Why are you so hung up on this exactly, when left wingers are told to go back to their own political forums? I tell people doing any sort of political shitflinging to go back to /pol/, but guess who's doing the MAJORITY of political shitflinging? The very people who try to claim that, time after time, SJWs are taking over 4chan whenever it's right wing morons spewing shit and bile all over the place.
There's a reason why administration once had a rule, "keep /pol/ on /pol/."
>>
>>376083
t. Reddit
>>
>>376051
Pretty much.

I had half of a thread tell me to fuck off to mgtow because I called anita a scam artist that has never ever delivered anything she has promised.

I'm glad we banned all the people who may have told these shitheads to fuck off, and made this place a safe space for pieces of shit.
>>
>>384750
Let me ask you something. Where were you discussing Anita Sarkeesian?
>>
>>384752
/v/, of course.
The shithole of the internet.
>>
>>384757
Alright then.
A place where Anita Sarkeesian is discussed to death and you wonder why people would call you anything, or tell you anything, just requesting that you fuck off somewhere so they can at least discuss video games instead of having constant irrelevant spam about Anita Sarkeesian that everyone already knows about shoved down their throats.

Of course you got told to go back to /pol/, it's where the same sociopolitical shitflinging is rehashed over and over again and they never get bored of it.
>>
>>384767
>A place where Anita Sarkeesian is discussed to death
Anyone who defends her is a fucking retard, though. A complete shithead to the highest degree.

What they were doing was defending, not telling me to fuck off to /pol/, actively defending her in an unrelated thread, and I told them to fuck themselves.

If the message was "I don't want to discuss this" the answer was "Better not shitpost some more, that would be bad."

All in all fuck off, your "SHITPOSTING SOLVES THE SHITPOSTING PROBLEM" is exactly why we have these threads.
>>
>>384775
>Anyone who defends her is a fucking retard, though. A complete shithead to the highest degree.
/v/ is for video games.
Not the idiot culture that surrounds video games.
>All in all fuck off, your "SHITPOSTING SOLVES THE SHITPOSTING PROBLEM" is exactly why we have these threads.
I never said this. But fuck off for discussing Anita Sarkeesian on fucking /v/ to begin with; shitposters don't ever get to call shitposters out.
>>
>>384767
>Of course you got told to go back to /pol/, it's where the same sociopolitical shitflinging is rehashed over and over again and they never get bored of it.

You're a complete, absolute blithering retard. Here's a hint, dumbass: shitposting about "going back to /pol/" only makes more shitposting. Your best defense against someone talking about a subject you don't like is to wring your hands like a little funky cunt and scream "NGRHGHGN NRGH GO BACK TO /POL/ NERRGH" and it makes you look like the piss-pants shit you are.
Here's an idea: Instead of shitposting to counter the shitposters, stop fucking posting to counter them. WOW, SO HARD. Anitaposting would disappear overnight if you dumb cunts didn't engage them in the first place.
Retard.
Does it hurt being so stupid? Thinking you can shitpost until the board is good again?
>>
>>384776
>I never said this. But fuck off for discussing Anita Sarkeesian on fucking /v/ to begin with; shitposters don't ever get to call shitposters out.
Posting on-topic in a thread about her isn't shitposting. Especially when your dumb friends started the thread in the first place.

>/v/ is for video games.
>Not the idiot culture that surrounds video games.

You don't seriously fucking believe this, do you? I mean, even in 2007 we had threads about Video Game culture, and it was fine.
>>
>>384776
>/v/ is for video games.
>Not the idiot culture that surrounds video games.

Not enough implying in the fucking world.

I guess this means you think all of the console wars threads should be permabanned too, huh?
Same with game news threads
Same with mechanics threads
Same with Smash character threads
Same with basically any thread that isn't a video game cover and 'how was it?', right?

Because if you don't think this, you're a massive hypocritical retard. If you DO think this, then you're fresh from /r/games and think /v/ should behave exactly the same way as your previous home.
>>
Someone in another thread summed up /v/'s problem almost exclusively:

>/vg/ spelled the end of /v/ for me. It basically tore out the heart of the content that I went to /v/ for.

Which is what I feel has happened.
All the splintering has torn the soul out of /v/. It isn't a 'left' or a 'right' issue anymore. It isn't even a /pol/ or a reddit issue.

It's that all the stuff people used to visit /v/ for being obliterated and it being left as an empty husk which only has the content that people shitpost about.

That's what the problem is.

/vr/ was especially hard for me. /vr/ was one of the biggest reasons I came to /v/.

/v/ has basically lost all the great discussion about it and just left the anger and the shitposting. Can anyone really blame /v/ for collapsing like it has when the best parts about it are now separate entities?

We'll never get another Marathon deathmatch thread on /v/ again. Nor will we get threads talking about extremely popular things that aren't culled into video game generals.

All we have is waste. And 100% orange juice, I guess.
>>
>>384781
>You're a complete, absolute blithering retard
Nice argument. Dropped.
Now then, go the fuck back to /pol/ and stay there, and perhaps maybe people won't tell you to take your political babbling, whining, crying and victim complexes back to the board meant exclusively for a couple of those things.
>>
>>384783
>Especially when your dumb friends started the thread in the first place.
Sounds like you and your friends need to be banned from 4chan and need to fuck off, pronto.
>You don't seriously fucking believe this, do you?
Seeing as the people who are immersed in video game culture are cancerous, and the people who care about it and discuss it are cancerous, it's a fine thing to believe.

Now go start shitposting in collusion with your friends, as you've just plainly admitted.
>>
>>384786
>I guess this means you think all of the console wars threads should be permabanned too, huh?
Yeah.
>Same with game news threads
>News is apparently now synonymous entirely with culture.
>Same with mechanics threads
>Discussing video game mechanics is suddenly tantamount to discussing culture.
>Same with Smash character threads
Anybody who plays Smash is a twat regardless, but at least this is discussing video games.
>Same with basically any thread that isn't a video game cover and 'how was it?', right?
So this discusses culture, and not how the game actually was.

Right.

You're retarded. Nice Reddit scream though, I can take you and what you say seriously can I.
>>
>>384793
>Can anyone really blame /v/ for collapsing like it has when the best parts about it are now separate entities?
So it's not because /v/ became a memespouting cesspit of retardation that consistently argued for "muh board culture" constantly that chased all of the good discussion out of itself that caused the creation of /vg/? /v/ may as well be named "/v/ - Video Game Culture."
>>
>>384740
>You outright tried...
So making a hasty and ill-thought argument based on personal observations and then admitting that it was indeed hasty, worded badly and possibly incorrect is being dishonest to you? To use your own words, why are you so hung up on this when I've been the opposite of dishonest on that point? If I were being dishonest I'd have doubled down on that instead of doing what I did.

>Obviously it's not a call to send them...
Then why did you imply that's what I said here >>384332 when I specifically mentioned /pol/ and leftwing politics in the post you quoted and then followed up by saying exactly what you are now, that Tumblr is the leftwing equivalent to /pol/ in this context?

>..but then do your own political shitflinging as well.
Why would I be saying both groups need to go, essentially the same thing you're saying, if I thought that? Because I tried to tell someone injecting politics into a thread that they were wrong and to stop and was labeled /pol/ for doing so?

>Nope...
I wouldn't know. I don't go to /pol/. It has a reputation for having lots of rightwingers. I honestly don't care where the politically minded go so as long as they take their shit with them. My only contention is you need to make sure both are gone, because otherwise they'll both stay.

>MAJORITY of political shitflinging?
Then why does me telling leftwing shitposters to stop get me labeled /pol/ despite me not liking it or even going there?

>The very people who try to claim that, time after time, SJWs are taking over 4chan whenever it's right wing morons spewing shit and bile all over the place.
I think their argument pertains more to the internet in general, but places as blatantly leftwing, like SRS, routinely talk about shitposting on 4chan.

Maybe you don't see their brand as much because you peruse different boards and while I'll admit /pol/ is more prevalent since it's in-house there's plenty of shitposting on both sides here.
>>
>>385500
You didn't say you were being dishonest about what you were saying.
>Then why did you imply that's what I said here
Because in the end, both phrases have the same function. "Go fuck off back to your own political forum."
>Then why does me telling leftwing shitposters to stop get me labeled /pol/ despite me not liking it
Because that's where people are told to go for that kind of discourse.
>I think their argument pertains more to the internet in general, but places as blatantly leftwing, like SRS, routinely talk about shitposting on 4chan.
So? Their argument is still retarded as, for the most part, they're the ones shitposting all over the relevant space of the internet we occupy, which is 4chan. The false-flagging, the constant race-baiting, it's fucking /pol/ the majority of the time.

I don't care whose brand of shitposting I see.
If it's political it belongs on /pol/, and if it refuses to stay there, ban them.
>>
>have a non stormfront opinion
>FUCK OFF SJW I WILL KILL YOU FUCKING MUDSLIMES REEEEEE CANT STUMP THE TRUMP ARE YOU LE MAD??
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
>>376051
why is the OP wearing a ski mask? Shouldn't that be a white hood?
>>
>>385502
Because I wasn't being dishonest. For fuck's sake, if I was being dishonest why the fuck would I have immediately conceded that I made a hasty judgment based on my own observations that could have been completely wrong?

>Because in the end, both phrases have the same function. "Go fuck off back to your own political forum."
Bullshit, look at my post here >>384329.
>"I've never seen anyone say "go back to /pol/!" to someone espousing leftwing politics. Ever. Tumblr or Reddit maybe, but never /pol/."

I made it precisely clear what I was saying; that leftwingers do not get told to go back to /pol/. They get told to go back to Tumblr/Reddit. I know the phrases virtually mean the same thing. It was meant as a contention towards your point here >>384295 that "go back to /pol," applies to leftwingers when that's not true. People get told to go back to /pol/ for unwanted rightwing opinions, not left.

>Because that's where people are told to go for that kind of discourse.
With this logic anyone telling someone else to "go back to /pol/" must remove themselves to said board. Telling someone to take their bullshit elsewhere qualifies as that kind of discourse?

>I don't care whose brand of shitposting I see.
Same here, which is why this disagreement is so fucking confusing.

The problem is I don't see the calls for more moderation stemming the other side of this problem. /pol/ is a huge part of it, but not doing anything about the other side is just going to keep the problem growing and they're not going to take "stay at /pol/" as a legitimate answer when they don't go there to begin with.

I mean, just as an example, are you fine with scrubbing /lgbt/ of any political discussion? Trying to have a conversation there that doesn't get swamped by the other side is almost impossible.
>>
>>387382
>Trying to have a conversation there that doesn't get swamped by the other side is almost impossible.

Screaming "All faggots and trannies should die and go to hell" is not a conversation, it's a political rant.

Likewise, raving about Jews ruling the world and throwing around racial slurs when people are trying to talk about anime or tabletop games or whatever is also not contributing to the conversation.
>>
>>386743
>have opinion
>LE OPINION FACE MEME XDDDDDDD
When will we leave 2012's memes to die for once and for all?
>>
>>387679
Blame the left for injecting politics intot hat shit int he 1st place. Video Games, music, television and other shit used to be largely apolitical till leftists started turning them into social issues and shit. Now everything is linked to politics today.
>>
>>387694
"Apolitical" doesn't exist, you just didn't give a shit because your politics were the status quo.
>>
>>387704
Sorry lad, politics is always in shit that has nothing to do with it but since the day i was born i have never seen politics in shit since libs took power. Even when conservatives were in power they only went after violent video games and even then they never actually affected the game.
>>
>>376083
Things that never happened
>>
>>376051
There is an implicitly-understood /pol/ bias in the majority of boards. What I mean is racism, sexism, anti-communism, et cetera are, to a point, accepted by default. There is no need to bring them up so often; there is no need to take them to extremes.
You are not being told to go back to /pol/ for having a non-leftist opinion. You are being told to go back to /pol/ because you cannot see that this opinion is most likely already understood and accepted (again, to a degree) and you are being a nuisance by overtly expressing it in a board which is not the one designated for political discussion.
>>
File: bishojesus.jpg (63 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bishojesus.jpg
63 KB, 600x400
Let us pray for /qa/

ALMIGHTY God, heavenly Father, who has blessed us with the joy and care of posts; Give /qa/ light and strength to train them, that they may post those things that are true and pure and lovely and make good reports, and recognize bait, following the example of their Jesus Christ.

Amen.
>>
>>387382
>Because I wasn't being dishonest.
Except that you were.
>immediately conceded
'Cause you got called out.
>Bullshit.
Alright, fuck off, I don't have time for your constant intentional ignorance.

All politics belong on /pol/. That's it.
>>
>>388606
>Stop disagreeing with me!
>Say things I agree with or else!
Sure you don't belong on Reddit you total fucking faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 717x880
>>388610
>>
>>388606
>>388729
>maybe if I shout reddit I can end discourse that I dislike
>>
>>388606
Find the redditor
>>
>>376051
Nice to see the Reddit witch hunt is still going strong.
>>
>>387679
>responds to a post clearly not a fan of /pol/
>uses /pol/ strawmen

For fuck's sake why? The point was you can't have any opinion on /lgbt/ that so much as diverges from mainstream liberalism without getting inundated with the same shit you guys bitch about /pol/ for, only just on the opposite side of the coin.

>>387704
One could say the same of people advocating for "no politics," rules across 4chan as a whole. They didn't care about it while their politics were popular, but once there's an alternative gaining steam it suddenly becomes pertinent to ban political discussion altogether.

>>388567
>Admit I was possibly wrong
>Admit I made a hasty judgement
>Admit I should have worded it better
>"'Cause you got called out."
Please tell me how that's being dishonest. I didn't double down. I didn't make excuses. I didn't act like you read it the wrong way. I didn't call into question your character for making the argument you did. I went "You're right, I made a mistake."

You know, this is exactly why when people do meet opposing arguments they do all those negative things I just described above, because their opponent seems more interested in lording the admittance of a mistake over their head instead of having a genuine discussion.

>Alright, fuck off, I don't have time for your constant intentional ignorance.
No.
>>
>>390078
>No.
That's alright, you were already outed as a liar.
>>
>>376083
go back to leddit
>>
>>376083
More liek

>Don't post a meme.
>Back to Reddit.
>>
File: 1446348854641.jpg (59 KB, 600x855) Image search: [Google]
1446348854641.jpg
59 KB, 600x855
>>376083
>>376083
>>have a well-reasoned opinion
A well reasoned opinion would be countered with a well reasoned argument, the people who get told to go back to reddit post stupid and unintelligent left leaning opinions.
>>
>>390882
Hahahaha, you are so far up your own ass that it's pathetic. Reddit's supposed to be this massive circlejerk according to the majority of you faggots but the moment someone says something you dipshits don't like, you employ a coping mechanism to try to forget that people are going to disagree with you.

What a bunch of faggots this site's become infested with. It's literally become a haven for the right wing equivalent to left wing social justice warriors
>>
>>391124
If this were reddit, your post wouldn't even be visible because it would have been downvoted to oblivion.

tldr; be glad that you can get yourself heard on here without having to manipulate your post in such a way that it becomes acceptable to the hivemind, faggot.
>>
>>391140
Untrue btw, the only things that get downvoted on reddit are fallacious shitposts like >>390882
>>
>>391140
And yet you faggots prove time after time again that if you did have the power to get rid of people who say things you dislike, you would. There's literally a thread up right now about how some of you would go about getting rid of SJWs by means of a /fur/ kind of trap.

And I didn't even say anything about what Reddit does or didn't do. I essentially said, for people who hate that site so much, you're very willing to act like them. I bet the majority of you spend more time bitching and moaning about Reddit than making content or having thoughtful discussions.

Reddit isn't even inherently leftist as you say it is. But God forbid someone expresses a left wing opinion on 4chan, they'll be told to go back there because the memeing faggots doing it can't handle a different opinion or can't actually argue against it, and then these same memeing faggots will go into /qa/ and have the gall to say that "WELL IF IT WAS WELL-REASONED!" when we all know you circlejerking faggots don't actually ever say anything but Reddit shit the moment you're confronted with anything you don't like outside of here, and the majority of you are doing ti INSIDE of here.
>>
>>391124
>>391146
You sound butthurt buddy, you're spouting shit out of your mouth like there's no tomorrow... did mommy not give you enough tendies today?
>>
>>391154
>Can't argue, better reach for le ebin memes!
That's another way how you faggots are exactly like Reddit. I like how you call it shit but don't even have a counterargument.
>inb4 "IT WASN'T WELL-REASONED!"
Go the fuck back to your memehole /r9k/ and stay there.
>>
>>391148
desu we just tell stupid reddit fags to fuck off and then just go along our way browsing and funposting. It really just sounds like you're really mad that people call you a reddit fag.
Reddit fag.
>>
>>391156
This is your way of admitting that you're wrong. I get that.
>>
>>391155
It's impossible to assign blame on this site without someone using a trip so don't even bother responding my man.
>>
File: 1450217986135.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1450217986135.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>391155
>>391157
>being this mad
Calm down fuckbois, you're taking shitposting too seriously, just grab some tendies, sit back and relax. No need to get this mad.

>>391158
>dude don't respond!!! he's a troollll!!!
ledditor sbobbed
>>
>>390241
>outed
Being accused of something over and over by someone who either doesn't know what it means or isn't willing to reciprocate in having an honest discussion does not qualify as having been outed as anything.
>>
>>391381
How ballsy of you to scream to me about honest discussion when the very first thing you did was lie your ass off. Get outta here.
>>
It's kind of funny how the ultra-conservatives that plague 4chan today aren't much different from the SJWs they're always crying about. They both have persecution complexes that dictate their lives, they both see everything in black-and-white extremes, and they both have an obsession with shoehorning their ridiculous agendas into places where they're not relevant or welcome. The entire situation is just a big pile of fuck.
>>
>>391406
>lie
How? You never explained how I lied, only just kept repeating that I did despite me admitting repeatedly to the faults in what I said.

>Person A: Stupidly worded and probably incorrect opinion A based on personal observations
>Person B: You're lying!
>Person A: I'm not lying, but I can see why what I said is dumb and admit to XYZ.
>Person B: You're still lying!

I made a hasty and silly argument based on nothing but my own anecdotal evidence. That's stupid. That's short-sighted. It is not dishonest, especially after admitting to all those other things the moment it's pointed it.
>>
File: 1446580843281.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1446580843281.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>391594
>>
>>391737
Man, don't you love it when you can just use an image that strawmans the shit out of someone's post and paints someone as an outsider that's so convenient that you think it replaces the necessity of an actual argument?

This is the modern day "board that's always right."
>>
File: 1445978158239.jpg (304 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1445978158239.jpg
304 KB, 1536x2048
>>391794
It was pretty accurate desu, just stop being so butthurt senpai
>>
>>391796
Yes, accurate because it completes your narrative, that only Tumblr would disagree with you. Not because it actually describes the person you're posting it to.
"Butthurt?" So any criticism of your stupidity makes you butthurt. And here I was thinking that /pol/ had the monopoly on being butthurt when people criticized them.
>>
File: zkNmw.gif (1 MB, 329x294) Image search: [Google]
zkNmw.gif
1 MB, 329x294
>>391798
retard
>>
File: 1450563303887.jpg (15 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
1450563303887.jpg
15 KB, 553x351
>>391801
>that post
>that gif
>that imgur id in filename
reddit confirmed 100%
>>
>>391801
Back to Reddit, my Imgur-using child.
>>
>>391737
Thanks for proving my point.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.