[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TWELVE threads talking about /pol/ Why is it such a controversial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1449717361905.jpg (49 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1449717361905.jpg
49 KB, 330x319
>TWELVE threads talking about /pol/

Why is it such a controversial board?
>>
>>375980
Niggers and land whales don't like to be told the truth.

Also Pajeet is on a personal crusade against the flags, because he can't poo in the loo.
>>
>>375980
/pol/ really stands for /pol/arization
>>
Liberals aren't used to not being able to lobby who's in charge to suppress content they don't like
>>
>>375999
>>376031
Faggots. You know damn well that it's because /pol/ thinks the whole site is their playground. Might as well get your fun in while you can, you're getting deleted next year.
>>
>>375980
If you look front page you can download very interesting video about controversy.
>>
>>376048
[Citation not needed because you're a faggot]
>>
>>375980
because the lefties on 4chan would rather have /pol/ shut down than just go over there and argue with the people they disagree with
>>
>>376228
At what point do they start to argue and not just hide behind memes until you get banned for being a free thinker in /pol/?
>>
>>376237
>until you get banned for being a free thinker in /pol/?

You've obviously never been to /pol/ if you think mods will ban you for having left wing opinions. Communists used to have their own generals (as did natsocs and libertarians). Go on, make a thread right now debating something and link it here so we can your excellent debating skills shot down by those damned memespouters.

Seriously, why fight to have a board deleted when you know nothing about it?
>>
>>376048
Doesn't matter because they'll just migrate to /b/ and then the post quality would MASSIVELY increase.
>>
Because /pol/ is full of massive faggots, as arrogant and cancerous as bronies were back in the day. Thinking that politics is relevant out of the Politics board for example. Also their crusade about how everyone who calls one of them a faggot is really an evil leftie afrocentrist SJW who wants to censor everybody.

Horseshoe theory. They aren't really different from the people they hate so much.
>>
4chan shares the userbase with reddit and tumblr but redditors seems to be the most triggered.

also the srs trannies never gave up complaining about /pol/ even though they got btfo during the /q/ era.
>>
/pol/ is fun. All you have to keep in mind is that no one on /pol/ ever votes ... ever. The religious posters are 96% atheists.

it's a funzone
>>
>>376239
Rational posts that go against the grain get ignored. Most people on /pol/ are just there for funsies.
>>
>>376239
You must have learned how to jump to conclusions on /pol/. Show me where I said I had leftist opinions. Oh... I didnt. Political extremism is a cancer on humanity. Now, losing this hard is probably bruising to your autistic little ego, so I'm sure you'll be committing suicide soon so you don't have to live with that shame. :^) bye bye faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.