[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/trash/471407 >Been making pointless futa threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: angry.jpg (35 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
35 KB, 450x338
>>>/trash/471407
>Been making pointless futa threads recently just to trigger the babbies there [on /aco/]. Jesus Christ I hate those manchildren fanboys.

Hiro, people are spamming futa on both /aco/ and /d/ specifically because they know people don't like it.

Please move futa to a single containment board. The majority of both boards dislike it, and all it does is cause arguments.
>>
I don't get it. What's /d/ickgirls without dickgirls?
>>
>>375909
A quality board.
>>
You know I agree with you, I also think politics should be banned from /pol/, weapons should be named from /k/, and video games should be banned from /v/
>>
I love how common the "/d/ is for dickgirls" meme is with people who don't use /d/. It makes it easy to spot crossboarders.

And even if futa WAS welcome on /d/, it definitely doesn't belong on /aco/.
>>
>>375926
>I love how common the "/d/ is for dickgirls" meme is with people who don't use /d/. It makes it easy to spot crossboarders.
Except, /d/ickgirls was one of the biggest reasons for /d/'s creation
>>
>>375934
>one of
>>
>>375899
The rest of the thread is right, OP. /d/ is a pile of shit. Don't ask for futafags to get a new board, ask for the rest of the fetishes to get a new board away from their shit.
>>
Futafags are the fucking worst
>>
A good post on /d/ history for those who don't "get" it

>>>/d/6578620
/d/ has gotten progressively "gayer" since its inception. Once upon a time, any futa at all outside of a designated futa thread would provoke massive flamebait arguments about what constituted being gay. Shemales of any kind even in futa threads often provoked these "conversations." And traps just weren't posted at all except as troll attempts or when they were confused for futa. With the occasional exception of Bridget. And pictures with an honest to goodness man as the focus of the image, regardless of whether he was with another man or not, was completely taboo, even though mods never acted against it and it wasn't against the rules.

It took a while for shemales to become relatively accepted, though of course even today the old "is it gay" fight continues. It goes without saying that everyone still involved at this point is beyond austist.

It wasn't until about six years ago that trap threads became a thing on /d/, and it took a while for them to become established.

Since then, content focusing on men has become more and more acceptable.

As for western art, for the first ten years or so of /d/'s existence, there was no rule against it. When I first found /d/ early on, western was considered completely acceptable by the mods and the community; there were occasional weeaboo fits, of course, considering the nature of 4chan, but by and large the origin and style of art posted on /d/ was ignored. Since then, some mods that have come and gone have tried to enforce some sort of anti-western hysteria on /d/ with varying degrees of success, and of course community sentiment has varied, as well, though in general it seems like the majority just doesn't care.

Since mods, of course, do not make the rules, few /d/enizens have ever really paid any attention to these mods' tirades.

Even after that rule was added, it was barely ever enforced till /aco/.
>>
>>377083
And now we get futa posted in non-futa threads where a million people show up to scream "/d/ IS FUR /d/ICKGURLS LOL" at you should you so much as politely ask they post in any of the 20 other futa threads instead. Futafags ruined /d/ for literally everyone else. Give us a new board away from their faggotry, Hiro.
>>
>>377099
For the record, I hate futa, but I'm okay with it being on the board if the users are capable of following the same rules everyone else does.

There are a lot of people on this who either stopped using /d/, or refuse to use it, due to the futa spam.
>>
>>377113
>if they follow the same rules as everyone else
But they don't. Seriously, try to make as many tentacle threads as futa threads that are up and see what happens. Try that shit on literally any other board with literally any topic.
>>
>>377141
I know. That's why they need to go on a /futa/ board or something.
>>
seriously this shit is out of control
>>
People who post futa in threads specified to be non-futa should be banned. Most of the time they literally just say "fuck you" when they post it.
>>
>>378338
This. Futafags are uncontrollable.

There was one thread I was in that specifically said no futa, so they started dumping "cuntboys" instead and killed the whole thing.
>>
>>375899
Oh hey that's me. Glad to see I've accomplished my mission. Stay mad, manchild
>>
>>378447
You haven't been on 4chan long enough apparently. You painted a target on your back and now you wonder why people are taking shots at you.
>>
>>375899
> /d/ specifically because they know people don't like it.
>>
>>375899
Maybe you should just ignore it instead of being a whiny, /q/posting bitch.
>>
>>378854
>Mom! I posted it again!
>>
>>378845
What are you trying to say? A greentext is not a complete thought
>>
File: vsauce.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
vsauce.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
>>382224
>>
>>382557
What?
>>
Just for you guys.
>>>/aco/240029
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>382838
Fucking kek
>>>/d/6586568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feoyqrjRhs8
>>
>>382838
>>382859
Rading is against the rules.
>>
Please Hiro, ban Futafaggots
>>
The futa spam is out of control, and the mods encourage it. The mods might even be the one doing it
>>
Futa is a problem now, and futa has always been a problem.

Please get rid of them, or at least make them follow the same rules everyone else does
>>
>>375899
>>376245
>>377099
>>377145
>>378243
>>378338
>>378447
>>384975
>>385628
>>386656
Most of these posts are one person.

One pathetic, sad person who thinks he will get what he wants by complaining about it long enough.

The mods can see your IP, and they're laughing at how pathetic you truly are.
>>
>>386658
> Replies: 31/Images: 2/Posters: 16
>2 posts per poster

I'm not sure you get this 4chan thing yet, friend. Lurk a bit more.
>>
please, hiro.
>>
>>375899

As a /d/eviant, I agree. Futa takes up way too much space. It deserves its own board.
>>
>>391512
Good thing /d/ was made specifically for futa then.
>>
>>378651
Honestly, as someone into futanari I'd like it if you'd stop. You're doing nothing but giving the frothing retards ammo for the endless bitching.
>>
>>391512
It's taking up space because there's a giant fucking hole where there used to be other fetishes.

It's not above the mods to try and orchestrate a wave of shitposters to fuck the board harder than they already have to create dissent and disunity between the people calling for them to fix a problem they created.
>>
>>391516
blatantly false
>>
File: 1436977677270.png (249 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1436977677270.png
249 KB, 421x500
>never had a problem with futa until I noticed my /trash/ ERP threads are saturated with them

Never knew they were this popular.
>>
>>391739
gays, man.
>>
>>391730
It was one of the major reasons for making /d/ though so pretending futa shouldn't go there is just as egregious as saying it's the only reason for /d/'s being.

>>391739
That's one of the problems people who hate futanari don't seem to get. It's incredibly popular and the nature of the fetish allows it to be combined with anything you want it to be.
>>
>>391730

https://desustorage.org/q/thread/81150/#83906

Come again?
>>
>>392439
You're forgetting that modern /d/ != original /d/
>>
>>392496

What kind of meaningless distinction is that?

The reason the board was created doesn't change no matter how much time passes.
>>
>>392507
Because modern /d/ is an amalgamation of boards dumbfuck.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.