[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question. Did liberals just go batshit crazy or were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447408388664.jpg (2 MB, 2280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1447408388664.jpg
2 MB, 2280x1440
I have a question. Did liberals just go batshit crazy or were they ever even sane to begin with?
>>
>>375841
You deliberately seek out the batshit crazy ones in order to reinforce your own beliefs. It's disgusting.
>>
>>375843
Truth hurts doesn't it? Liberalism is the cause of all that cancer. Period.
>>
>>375847
Liberalism says not to lock up harmless idiots, something you should be thankful for.
>>
>>375841
Daily reminder that Caitlyn Jenner is a staunch republican.
>>
>>376101
I think it is very important issue.
The video download on front page address.
>>
>>375852
This.
>>
>>375841
Wouldn't religious values fit into the "tolerating stupidity" part?
>>
File: you need jesus.png (154 KB, 527x495) Image search: [Google]
you need jesus.png
154 KB, 527x495
>>376145
Tip harder faggot
>>
File: tumblr is cancer.png (1 MB, 720x9600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr is cancer.png
1 MB, 720x9600
>>375841
Wrong nigger.

You are too stupid to realize that some people from the groups you call 'degenerates' understand that their actions might hurt society that's why they keep it to themselves.

Like closet-homosexuals and Horsefuckers on /mlp/ ( believe or not the board encourages newfags to keep their powerlevel hidden mainly for survival methods ) and they might be conservative or libtarded.

You can't just discard an entire group of people for their opinions or their interest.

The only exception to this are Social Justice Faggots and Islamic State Psychopaths and other political or ideological extremists.

Pic related , I saved it from a thread on /mlp/ that explains exactly why Tumblr is cancer.
>>
ITT /pol/bait, the thread
>>
Why are you posting this on here?
This website is pretty much a second base for NeoGAF and SA, people here actually wannabe Chanology is a women hating movement ran by /pol/.
>>
I think the internet is responsible for most of it. You get all these ridiculous ideas that were mostly contained in academia and select institutions, and now they're spread around for everyone to see. All over Twitter, all over Tumblr, it creates these groups where everything is amplified and all these ideas and social shaming tactics are spread everywhere instantly instead of being confined to a few areas. The brainwashing works since it's constant and ubiquitous and you get this new generation of crazy fucks buying into it.
>>
>>376213
Wow, Tumblr can be savage, I shitpost on 4chan basically every fucking day and it's been a while since I've seen someone try and do a spectacular takedown of another poster (I mean, there are the people who follow tripfags around and post the same links, but it's really not the same.)

I guess that's what having identities does to you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.