[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a blatant low quality/shitposting thread with anime image
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1434061038834.jpg (63 KB, 518x663) Image search: [Google]
1434061038834.jpg
63 KB, 518x663
>see a blatant low quality/shitposting thread with anime image on non-anime board
>tell OP to get the fuck out and report him
>OP gets anally devastated and starts crying about "normalfags" and "muh anime site"

Every fucking time
>>
>>375538
Get the fuck out of my anime website normalfag
>>
>>375538
Anime is a sign of a diseased mind
>>
>>375552
Cry more
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>associate suggests that Japan is not our greatest economic threat
I have to return some videotapes
>>
>>375559
That position is saved for [spoiler]Jews
>>
>>375538
Both should be banned. One for shitposting (it doesn't matter if the image is anime or non-anime) and you for whining like a baby.
>>
File: 1438149712283.jpg (82 KB, 605x412) Image search: [Google]
1438149712283.jpg
82 KB, 605x412
>>375538
>see a blatant low quality/shitposting thread with /pol/ image on non-/pol/ board
>tell OP to get the fuck out and report him
>OP gets anally devastated and starts crying about "jews" and "muh SJW site"
>>
>>375582
If whining like a baby was a bannable offense than /qa/ would be a dead board.
>>
>>375584
he suck a deldo
>>
>>375585
No it wouldn't, it was far better before hiro came along.
>>
>>375588
I dunno about that.
>before
It seemed like all of one or two people used the place: some autist who really hates ponies and some autist who tirelessly defends them. Strange you actually don't even hear about this anymore after Hiro.

>now
Normalfags who forgot this place existed, or let's be frank, were not around when made it in January hence didn't know of it, are now aware and basically bitch about /pol/ or Japanese stuff, aka the things that deeply upset them because they are not typical facebook / leddit fare and they like pretending / forcing their conformist views that 4chan isn't actually different from other common sites.
>>
>>375585
I meant, the people that whine about anime pictures outside of non-anime related boards are SHITPOSTERS trying to derail threads, that's a bannable offense.
>>
>>375538
Oh bronies
>>
>>375592
/qa/ was slow pre-hiro, but it was definitely populated. I remember someone saying it averaged about 10 posts per minute. As for the pony stuff, I didn't really notice it; I automatically ignore anything that has anything to do with MLP.
>>
>>375592
>>375646
I hung out mostly in the 4chan-happenings thread and the rest of the board, mentally filtering out most of the ponyshit. It really was just one dedicated autist, responding to every new thread with a varient of "says the brony."
>>
I love how I can get every single ever so off topic thread deleted on /int/ if they have an anime pic

Go there and make the same exact shit thread, but use in one thread a Pepe pic and in the other an anime pic.
>>
>>375672
Because morons actually report the anime one because anime upsets them, but they don't report the other
>>
>>375672
>anime spam now being banned

fucking finally
>>
>>375672
Because /int/ is full of people that are incredibly anal about anime and will report every post that contains it. If it happens to be shitpost (and in English), it will get removed sooner or later
>>
>>375895
Weebs are not tolerated on /int/ because they shit up the board with misplaced ignorant nationalism
>>
>>375903
>Weebs are not tolerated on /int/ because they shit up the board with misplaced ignorant nationalism
I don't get what you are talking about, if anything animeposters are confined to regional generals in pissing contests with the normalfags on who can be more obnoxious
>>
>>375903
>reaction images are not tolerated on /int/ because they shit up the board with misplaced ignorant nationalism
Holy shit nigga, don't forget to report all those simpsons, pepe and 3dpd posts as well
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.