[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There's a trouble on network. I don't know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1428877061519.png (106 KB, 1330x452) Image search: [Google]
1428877061519.png
106 KB, 1330x452
>There's a trouble on network. I don't know what happens.
>And, I don't know how and who fixed it.
>Anyway 4chan runs as usual, now.

>I don't know how and who fixed it.

Does Hiro not talk to his mods/dev?
>>
>>375309
>Does Hiro not talk to his mods/dev?
How would that make him shekels? The malware ads were up the whole time, so from his perspective, there was no problem.
>>
>>375309
It's because it was cloudflare's fault, not 4chans.
>>
Well, it's happened twice within a very short time. That twitter post was after the first time, site was just down again for a bit. So it's clearly not fixed.
>>
>>375309
Is he gonna come back on here and actually talk to us again?
>>
>>375316
No it wasn't you braindead sycophant.
>>
>>375328
He was in the /qa/ thread about the malware ads, I think that was the last time he posted here.
>>
>>375332
Yes it was you over-reactionary kneejerking rabble-rouser.
>>
>>375328
>Pease understand.
>>
>>375336
Go back to your hotpocket.
Cloudflare doesn't work like that.
>>
File: 1367983184035.png (134 KB, 579x441) Image search: [Google]
1367983184035.png
134 KB, 579x441
>>375339
Okay Mr. Tech Support, tell me how cloudlfare works then.
>>
>>375316
>>375336
Why are you defending shitty administration?
You're not getting paid for this.
>>
>>375344
Maybe because your anger and hatred is misdirected at the wrong people?
>>
>>375343
Explain how it was Cloudflare that was at fault. You made the initial claim; the burden is on you.
>>
>>375333
That was almost a week ago. There's tons of issues he could be addressing and ideas to be talked about, and yet he has done nothing
>>
>>375346
4chan is very poorly administered and has been for the entire time it has existed. This is common knowledge. Hiroyuki also has a history of fucking around with websites at the expense of the users. To suggest that blaming those response for running the website when there are site wide technical fuckups repeatedly is something people shouldn't do, is fucking asinine.
Deflecting criticism and attacking the user only makes you come across like a piece of shit. You have to understand your place here: the user is king and if you fuck up enough, the user leaves. Without the userbase, the site has no value. Now, I ask you this in earnest: were you under the impression that you were going to be paid when you signed those waivers?
>>
>>375349
To be fair, there is a language barrier and his lack of understanding regarding 4chan's culture. He still should do something soon.
>>
>>375361
I'm not a mod, I'm just a guy who knows how cloudflare works, unlike 90% of the rest of the virtual pitchfork wielding mob of kneejerkers ITT.

What happened today was that boards.4chan.org didn't get auto-updated across the cloud for 15 minutes. That's it. You faggots are acting like Hiro just raped your sister. I understand that everybody on /qa/ has some petty board politics to discuss with Hiro but if I was him I'd avoid coming here as much as possible just to avoid listening to that shit. I don't blame him at all and wonder if he even likes the users on this site.
>>
>>375366
He needs to set up some sort of e-mail or something. I'd send him stuff in Japanese, but the translations from English to Japanese are just horrible
>>
>>375370
>but if I was him I'd avoid coming here as much as possible just to avoid listening to that shit.

Well hey that's what moot did and it killed the site so he'd be in good company
>>
File: 1415590784908.png (78 KB, 517x323) Image search: [Google]
1415590784908.png
78 KB, 517x323
>4chan goes offline for a little while
>"OH MY GOD, HIRO IS SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Are people really this fucking new?
>>
>>375407
Apparently so, yes.
>>
File: i am not good with computer.jpg (99 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
i am not good with computer.jpg
99 KB, 1000x995
>>375309

>Hiro
>>
I wager there's at least one shill from cripplechan ITT that took the chance to shit on Hiroyuki.
>>
>>375407
>There's a trouble on network. I don't know what happens.
>And, I don't know how and who fixed it.
>Anyway 4chan runs as usual, now.

>I don't know how and who fixed it.
>>
>>375466
Reminds me of 2ch.
>>
>>375532
I still don't know how he managed to run 2ch for so many years. Then again, there were a shit ton of other people actually doing the work for him (and then one of them took over the site...). I honestly wonder how 2ch didn't go to absolute shit and become a 4chan-teir cancer.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.