[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ occasionally talks about creating a board specifically for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1447621497309.jpg (109 KB, 680x526) Image search: [Google]
1447621497309.jpg
109 KB, 680x526
/tv/ occasionally talks about creating a board specifically for capeshit. If your home board had to get rid of one thing and make a separate board for it, what would it be?
>>
/qa2/ -/d/ Discussion
and
/qa3/ - /pol/ flag discussion
>>
File: Nice Looking.jpg (100 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
Nice Looking.jpg
100 KB, 864x864
Tokusatsu
Even as someone who loves some Ultraman, moot was fucking stupid to allow that on /m/
>>
/v/ — Secondary shit.
>>
>>374850
Quests, hands down.
>>
>>374850
/tin/foil - doom prep & conspiracies

would take care of a reoccuring problem on /pol/ and /x/ and /k/
>>
I'm pretty sure it's called /mlp/. And as an unintentional consequence: /trash/. I don't want /co/ to be split up any further. ( just want something to be done about generals.
>>
>>374850
/vr/ badly needs a separate board for 6th gen console discussion (GBA, PS2, OG Xbox, Gamecube, etc.). /v/ won't touch it, and /vr/ explicitly disallows it, so there isn't a good place to discuss it.
>>
/g/'s vote would probably go to being split into consumershit and other tech shit.
>>
>>375050
I'd be okay with that if you could add PC games from that era as well to fill out the pool of topics.

And before somebody says that that board would have too narrow a pool of games to talk about, that era saw a huge boom in numerous and complex games, so if any era was to have its own dedicated board it's be that one. Hell, you could even move PS1, N64, Saturn, and Dreamcast there too if you needed too and make it a '3D era' board.
>>
Why not take capeshit to /co/? Isnt it /co/ territory to begin with?
>>
>>375087
/co/ hates the capeshit. after all, it's not comics/ cartoons, it's live action
>>
/mu/ should get rid of k pop threads, it's just a bunch of crying over waifus
>>
>>374990
>I don't want /co/ to be split up any further

If there was a board for capeshit, /co/ would still have capeshit comic and capeshit cartoon threads, stupid.
>>
>>375070
>/g/'s vote would probably go to being split into consumershit and programming.
Fixed
>>
>>375078
PC games from that era would be fine too, I thought of pointing it out but PC gaming isn't exactly divided into generations the way console gaming is.
>>
>>375094
This, make /eceleb/ and rid many boards of unwanted off topic discussion. Hell, maybe even just move shit like that from all boards to /trash/
And while you're at it, add /fur/. I'm not a furry, but the fact /mlp/ is a board and /fur/ isn't is a bit dumb and /trash/ should be useable for offtopic stuff other than furshit.
(also fix /d/ pls)
>>
>>375163
There are too many people butthurt about furries on here because of some shitstorm that happened 10 years ago, but I'd support the creation of a /fur/ board.
>>
>>374850
It's probably be either a retro, Gundam, or gunpla board.
>>
>>374974
Maybe throw in New age stuff as well.
>>
/int/ should really create an /aus/-shitposting board.
>>
>>375102
Then what would the bloody point of the capeshit board if it parts of the genre would still be perfectly fine on another, extant board? /co/ may as well have a rule added similar to /a/'s fourth rule.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.