[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE GIVE US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: immanuel kant.jpg (8 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
immanuel kant.jpg
8 KB, 200x150
/ph/ - philosophy
/ph/ - philosophy
/ph/ - philosophy
/ph/ - philosophy
/ph/ - philosophy
>>
>>>/his/
>>>/lit/
>>
>>374047
They are both not fully focused on philsophy
>>
>>374072
So fucking what? You can discuss philosophy there.
>>
File: Selection_015.png (160 KB, 953x735) Image search: [Google]
Selection_015.png
160 KB, 953x735
Just imagine your own board and it'll come to be. I'm posting on /ph/ right now.

Just use your mind's eye to see what you want to. Remember that what you think you are seeing now isn't the way the world really is, and seeing the world for what it truly is is impossible, so you should choose to see the world in a way that would please you.
>>
/his/, and /news/ are SHIT. We don't need another dead (And awful) board.
>>
>>375112
/his/ is pretty active and has good philosophy discussion what are you talking about
>>
I'd like a /phi/ and think the topic is deserving of a board but honestly I'm not sure if I'd be willing to give up part of the culture of /lit/ (and I guess /his/ as well) for it
A bit split desu
>>
PLS MAKE BOARD FOR MY NICHE INTERESTS PLS >:(
>>
>>374025
Oh please, the average 4chan poster is way too dumb for a philosophy board. Every thread would be either an Oshi or a Kojima circlejerk depending on who made the thread.
>>
>>375187
/his/ shows that at least they have read enough to know that Hegel is shit
>>
>>374025
>we need another extraneous board for my pseudo-intellectual bullshit

Fuck off.
>>
>>374025
>DADDY PEOPLE ON /LIT/ DO NOT AGREE WITH ME
>NEW BOARD DADDY NEW BOARD
>>
File: evidence.jpg (30 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
evidence.jpg
30 KB, 600x407
>>375187
Daily reminder that consciousness doesn't exist.
>>
>>374025
Every board that is not /a/, /b/, /h/, and /l/ should not fucking exist. If any board is to be made it is the bringing back of /l/.

Fuck off outsider.
>>
>>375324
absolutely ebin, /a/non :^)
>>
>>374837
How
>>
File: sage.gif (14 KB, 93x31) Image search: [Google]
sage.gif
14 KB, 93x31
>>374025
>pls give us /leftpol/
>pls give us /truth/
>pls give us /ph/
>pls give us /law/
>pls give us /drugs/
>pls give us /arch/ ( actualy good idea)
>pls give us /doc & med/ (i support this because personal reasons)

/qa/ is not for beggind, cancerfag..
>>
>>374072
Eat shit faggot, go talk about philosophy on /his/ where it's a topic

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
>philosophy
>>
Please make a new board for suggesting new boards and crying about /pol/
>>
Do you want this place to become shitty like cripplechan where you divide and divide boards constantly to the point t where they all become dead. WE DON'T NEED A BOARD FOR EVERY FUCKING LITYLE THING YOU AUTISTIC FUCKS. MOOT TOLD YOU GUYS THIS AND YOU STILL DON'T LISTEN
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.