[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods pls enforce GR10 on [s4s]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 995x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 995x579
Mods pls enforce GR10 on [s4s]
>>
>>373040
CHAIKA
EVERY
PAGE
>>
stupid mobile poster
>>
File: 1449596547810.jpg (31 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1449596547810.jpg
31 KB, 400x286
>>373056
Stupid lowercase poster.
>>
>>373040
How would it even matter? It's not like you're trying to incite a civil contributive discussion from that memeforest. Just remake your epic thread if it bothers you that much
>>
spamming threads is a long-held tradition on [s4s]
>>
they changed s4s a while back so that you can only have 5 active threads at all

there used to be no limit

so divide that by 5 and that's the number of people involved

it is possible that it's someone using a lot of proxies but unlikely because it's s4s who cares
>>
File: feels goodman.jpg (50 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
feels goodman.jpg
50 KB, 475x360
>>373079
>mfw 5 of those threads are mine
>mfw I leave [s4s] for 8 hours, come back and find that devoted Chaika posters are still bumping them to the front page
>>
>>373077
dubs don't lie
>>
>>373056
Stupid boogeymeme poster.
>>
>>373081
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>373040
Now that /trash/ exists, [s4s] has no real purpose. You don't even come up with fresh content, it's just stale memes and variations of stale memes. It should be deleted alongside /r9k/.
>>
>>373113
/r9k/ has an actual purpose, but it won't be served as long as you tards sit here complaining and not contributing.
>>
>>373113
/trash/ is literally /fur/ except with avatarfag roleplay threads.
[s4s] serves a different purpose. If you used either board you'd understand the difference.
>>
>>373116
>make a unique thread
>get no replies
>make "tfw no gf" thread or "women are stupid" thread
>get over 100 replies
/r9k/ was a failed experiment. It serves no purpose that /b/ doesn't already do. I'd even argue that other boards (such as /v/ and /tv/) could benefit from having the ROBOT9000 implemented, but /r9k/ as a board is pointless.
>>
>>373121
So reply to threads you tard.
>>
>>373113
>>373116
>>373119
>>373121
Stop derailing the thread please.
>>
>>373124
No, fuck you, chaika-hater
>>
>>373113

/trash/ is a zoophile board.
>>
>>373123
I do, but I'm one poster up against the 100s of other posters that just participate in their daily circlejerks. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind /r9k/'s existence if it didn't negatively affect other boards.
>>
>>373130
Meaning you have zero friends with whom to practice thread keiretsu?
>>
Chaika a cute
>>
File: oswald.png (28 KB, 762x718) Image search: [Google]
oswald.png
28 KB, 762x718
don't mind me. just forcing a meme.
>>
>>373040
>please enforce on [s4s]
newfig detected
>>
>>373179
I've been responding to all the oswald posts I see. I love your meme. Keep spamming. Chhers oswald :D
>>
File: Chaika on the front page.png (3 MB, 1347x1977) Image search: [Google]
Chaika on the front page.png
3 MB, 1347x1977
>62 Chaika threads in the catalog
>>
>>373040
>>373418
I'm pretty sure [s4s] at its heart is all about polite denial of authority. We've all seen edgy denial of authority, well the way [s4s] does things is just a new trend, and they actually have fun while doing it instead of getting angry.

The more you want to control things and make them to stop doing something like spamming chaika the more you're going to see it, as long as there's fun to be had in doing it for them while at the same time reminding you that we're all actually helpless on the internet, you can't make things be the way you want them to so just relax.
Unless of course big brother admin steps in, but that's why [s4s] has very loose rules.

This is also why memes are intentionally degraded on [s4s] for humorous effect and nobody seems to mind. That's why I find it funny when people think [s4s] is about reddit-tier meme spamming when the fact is [s4s] cares about actual memes probably less than any other board on 4chan.
>>
File: frogedecember9.png (44 KB, 695x695) Image search: [Google]
frogedecember9.png
44 KB, 695x695
>>373418
no idea who youre supposed to be quoting, but tomorrow is [s4s] holiday
all the chaika threads will be pushed off by froge threads :^)
>>
>>373077
Hey, so I was just sitting here browsing my computer, when I noticed your post. Now, it wasn't the post itself that was so interesting: It was the post number.

Now, you see, every post on 4chan has a unique post number. Yours was especially unique, however. Why, you ask? Quite simple, really: The last two digits of your post are the same.

When the last two digits of a post are the same, this is referred to as doubles, or "dubs" for short. By replying to your post and acknowledging that the last two digits are the same, I have "checked" your dubs.

I highly encourage you to be on the lookout for these "dubs," and to check them when you see them. There are even categories beyond dubs, such as "trips" (three repeating digits) and "quads" (four repeating digits). But remember that repeating digits are special. Always feel proud for yourself or others when you see them.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.