[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh, so we have to spoonfeed mods now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 4chan29.jpg (25 KB, 780x143) Image search: [Google]
4chan29.jpg
25 KB, 780x143
I remember seeing a screencap of a ban message where someone got banned for spoonfeeding.

Then i got banned for not spoonfeeding a mod, because apparently he couldn't figure out which anime/manga the thread was about. Strangely, everyone else of anons posting in that thread were able to figure it out just fine.

https://4ch.be/a/thread/134406510/

So what is the most appropriate way to spoonfeed the mods so that they will undestand which anime/manga the thread is about? Do we use "let me google that for you" links?

This is like the time when a mod kept deleting all Taimanin Yukikaze threads from /a/ because he didn't realise it had an anime....how do we spoonfeed mods like that?
>>
>>372729
get memed on animelard
>>
>>372731
>>
>>372729
>/a/

Just fuck off. Nobody cares.
>>
>>372948
trolling is not allowed
>>
Them mods there will follow your posts and hit heavy for a minor infraction if you once insult their mother or their SJW beliefs. They won't ban you for global rule 8 because that's too obvious.
>>
>giving a shit about /a/
That place is a lost cause. The mods are a bunch of retards and now that moot is gone they can openly shitpost with their capcodes and ban for no reason without consequence.

https://4ch.be/a/search/capcode/mod/filter/text/
>>
>>373371
Mods are global. If you call /a/ a lost cause, you call 4chan a lost cause.
>>
File: 1447385621880.png (249 KB, 743x476) Image search: [Google]
1447385621880.png
249 KB, 743x476
>>373371
https://4ch.be/a/thread/134076286/#q134076449
>chucklefuck forgets his capcode the first try
>posts to get them sweet sweet (you)s
>locks the thread, doesn't even delete it
>>
>>373377
There are 65 boards on 4chan. Do you really think every mod actively moderates every board? Some mods are more active on some boards.

But yes, 4chan's moderation in general is a lost cause.
>>
>>373386
swaglord frequently protects leftist shitposts on /pol/ if that's what you were asking
>>
>>373390
>ablublublu, he won't delete posts that trigger me!
Are you looking for a "safe space" lad?
>>
>>373395
Go away, leftist shitposter.
>>
>>373390
Swaglord needs a permaban.

The fact that a namefagging mod is running around unchecked and building a cult of personality like a fucking SA faggot is disgusting. He's out of control.
>>
>>373435
literally this
I remember when /v/ kept complaining about someone they thought was a mod to the point where moot put up a sticky saying "that person is not a mod, if a mod outed himself he would have been kicked out immediately", meanwhile swaglord goes around posting pictures of himself.
>>
File: 1420893087851.jpg (43 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
1420893087851.jpg
43 KB, 720x525
Use the subject field you silly
>>
File: checkem.jpg (54 KB, 448x636) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
54 KB, 448x636
>>373459
how do you know that it's me posting pics of myself? am i really swaglord? you can be swaglord too you know.

also when have i ever said i'm a mod?
>>
>>372729
He was probably fucking with you cus of your shitposting.
>>
>>373619
funny how nobody else thought it was shitposting and we had a good thread going discussing the series
>>
>>373435
As long as he's not stickying his own shit on /s4s/, I'm ok with him
>>
File: offbyone.jpg (34 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
offbyone.jpg
34 KB, 400x474
>>373867
cool.. as long as you keep trying to get dubs im ok wiht u 2
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.