[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should /r9k/ not be deleted? - It's not serving its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fastnig.jpg (46 KB, 412x271) Image search: [Google]
fastnig.jpg
46 KB, 412x271
Why should /r9k/ not be deleted?
- It's not serving its intended purpose. Nothing on there is original.
- It's the same troll threads over and over and over.
- Even the angry virgins are fed up with it.
- No matter the state of the robot, it's still garbage.
- It attracts the absolute worst kind of people. It's /r/4chan's property and has been for years, alongside /b/. Do you really want any more shitposting 15 year olds coming to this website?
- Encourages mass shootings

I can't think of any reason you would want the board to remain, unless you enjoy posting manlet/race/dick/trans/gay/wageslave troll threads every single day of your life.
And before you try and say "but it's a containment board! They'll spill over to other boards!" They already do that. If the board is deleted they'll either shitpost for a while and tire themselves out, or fuck off for good. Just like some generals that tried to start on /s4s/.
>>
Honestly I have to agree. I mean we thought bringing the Robot back would try and fix it but the damage has already been done. It needs to go at this point
>>
I think it's fitting that 4chan should contain the largest collection of immature losers on the internet.
>>
Hey! You didn't do the >green thing! You can't just make a list with minus signs. What the fuck is that?
>>
fuck you OP, /r9k is nice
>>
>>372506
You make a good point, I don't think the board works as containment anymore.

>>372643
>le epic reeeee normies meme board
>nice
It only attracts underage cancer.
>>
>>372506
I had to leave r9k
It got too horrible
>>
File: 1446336816737.gif (2 MB, 649x719) Image search: [Google]
1446336816737.gif
2 MB, 649x719
The funny part is a lot of these points are true of /a/ as well.
>>
>>372761
Nah, /a/ is decent.
>>
>>372789
Nah, /a/ is shit, not as bad as /r9k/, I doubt anything will top /r9k/ other than /b/ at this point but /a/ is far from being an exemple of a "decent" board.
>>
>>372844
For being a big board, it's acceptable.
It's far from being like /v/, /tv/ or other Reddit cesspools.
>>
>>372844
Seems like someone got shat on for his Naruto threads.
>>
>>372844
Let me guess, you asked for recommendations?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.