[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/mu/ front page Holy fucking shit. This is out of control.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: mu.jpg (211 KB, 1200x452) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
211 KB, 1200x452
>/mu/ front page

Holy fucking shit. This is out of control. Please for the love of god fix /mu/.
>>
>>372299
How does this affect advertising revenue?
>>
File: 1449525637582.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449525637582.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>372299
hey my *flips foon* shitpost is on there
nice, I've been immortalized
>>
Looks fine.
>>
Hey wait a minute i'm not randy bobandy
>>
>>372313
>>372314
FUCK OF RANDY
>>
My sides. /mu/ is following the /r9k/ path.
>>
/mu/'s been complete shit for a while now, and moderation is either spread too thin or too fucking incompetent to fix it.
It doesn't help that the userbase is mostly trend obsessed 15-21 year olds who can't find music without pitchfork or fantano.
>>
Find janitors who will delete off-topic threads

It seems like a simple solution ... and that's because it is

Won't happen though
>>
>>>/mu/60880380
its happening again
the birth of a new, stale meme
>>
>>372349
You need janitors who are actually familiar enough with the board to pick out the poorly disguised shitposting/blogging/circlejerking threads and are willing to actually delete them.
Also a userbase that reports shitposting, which won't happen as most of /mu/ is too new to realise there is a report button and half of them are shitposters anyway.
>>
/mu/ is seriously a lost cause, it's been unusable trash for the past four years or so. I remember begging for better moderation on the last /q/. A dedicated part of the board wants it as /r9k/ with celebrity worship and occasional music discussion, the board is going to take far more effort to fix than anyone wants to put in.

>>372313
Fuck off to /ck/ you cheeseburger mangler.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.