[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would this thread be deleted? It is a thread discussing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1449159470626.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1449159470626.png
129 KB, 314x278
Why would this thread be deleted?
It is a thread discussing animals/pets and was posted on /an/?
What's the issue?
http://desustorage.org/an/thread/2009522/
>>
>post concern troll thread
>"why was it deleted" when its pretty autistic question obviously not in the spirit/intention of the board
>keep concern trolling on /qa/, probably because banned from /an/
is racking up le epic internet trolled points xD your only purpose in life?

sage
>>
>>372249
>concern troll thread
I don't know what this means.
Is it against the stated rules of the board?
>pretty autistic question obviously not in the spirit/intention of the board
I fail to see how it's autistic, pet ownership and pet treatment seem perfectly suitable for discussion on /an/.

I'm not banned from /an/ I was just curious and discussing mod action on /an/ is offtopic. Why do you assume I'm the op of that thread?
>>
>>372263
>playing dumb
>acting like you don't know what i'm talking about
totally not concern trolling at all
>>
>>372265
Stop giving him replies you fucking newfag
>>
>>372265
I really don't know what concern trolling means.
From google
>A concern troll is a person who participates in a debate posing as an actual or potential ally who simply has some concerns they need answered before they will ally themselves with a cause. In reality they are a critic.
What ally, what cause would I or anon be in this case?
A polite worded question intended to incite discussion isn't "concern trolling".
>>
>>372237
That thread was deleted for starting of participating in a flame war.
>>
>weeb is an edgy fedora tipper who is so autistic he needs to be taught basic social norms

lel
>>
>>372270
I must have missed it because I don't see much of a flame war.
>>
>>372237
You are speaking of animal torture (an act the vast majority of people consider to be morally evil) in a blasé manner. You're either trolling or genuinely psychopathic. Either way, you're not welcome on /an/.
>>
>>372277
Are you speaking for the mods?
Maybe then they should add some rules, be sure to keep it vague so they can keep any opinions and discourse not toeing the pet culture line out of your echo chamber board.

Seriously your criticism is very vague and unenforceable.
>>
>>372285
6/10 i almost fell for the bait
>>
>>372289
Nothing about that post was bait, your reasoning for the thread being deleted was vague crap which basically was just a fancy way of saying "I disagreed with thread! delete! I don't like discussing things!"

Do you have no self awareness?
>>
>>372285
You know how every once in a while you hear some outraged hubbub in the media about how bestiality is technically legal in some state or country? It's not because these places are pro animal-fucking. It's because when they were making laws, it didn't occur to anyone that there needed to be an explicit law to deal with the issue, because who would even disregard all standards of human decency in such a disgusting manner?

That's you.
>>
>>372296
>why can't i torture animals, why won't people engage me in debate about this?
i see u b8ing m8, you've been posting this bait for years on /r9k/

>>372300
OP btfo if he's serious
>>
>>372300
It's cool that instead of discussing the topic of the thread you just personally attack me and make up a things to feel superior to to other people?
Maybe we could have discusses this in an an topic thread on /an/ if the mods had randomly deleted it.
>That's you.
lol ad hom for days

>>372302
Not everything you disagree with is b8 you dull witted person, I bet you haven't even discussed something in earnest for years, all you know how to do now is layer irony and shied yourself with it.
>you've been posting this bait for years on /r9k/
you're delusional.
>OP btfo if he's serious
Do I smell a samefag?
>>
>>372300
different anon:
Here in Sweden bestiality was legalized in 1944 and a couple of years ago it became re-criminalized. How do you explain that?
>>
>>372317
>no response
Guess he didn't know what to say lol.
>>
>>372237
Mods are over sensative fags.
>>
>>372237
Kill yourself for our pleasure.
>>
>>372484
You know this 18+ website?
>>
>>372644
that's literally what the op said in the archive link
>>
>>372646
Where?
>>
>>372644
kill yourself
>>
>>372266
This

And don't forget to sage and mention saging and talk about saging until people remember they can fucking sage.
>>
>>373819
how do I sage?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.