[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix /qa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: .png (66 KB, 826x113) Image search: [Google]
.png
66 KB, 826x113
How do we fix /qa/?
>>
File: 1444264340410.png (342 KB, 412x373) Image search: [Google]
1444264340410.png
342 KB, 412x373
>>371959
>>
Actively try to bump of flagposting and strawpoll threads with interesting /qa/ content like "interesting images" thread and "board happenings" threads.
>>
>>371959
Make a sticky with dos and do nots
>>
>>371959
Stop up(You)ing /q/posting and shitpost anyone who does off the board.
>>
How about this idea for a sticky:

>Welcome to /qa/! This board originally hosted the final Q&A session of former admin Christopher "moot" Poole.

>/qa/ is:
>*For the discussion of 4chan's culture.
>*For asking questions about the culture of 4chan.

>/qa/ is NOT:
>*/q/
>*Your personal blog
>*Your personal obnoxious bitching about 4chan
>*For demanding the addition/removal of rules, boards and miscellaneous things. Go to some other website if you're upset about it.
>*For demanding the fixing of things. Please use 4chan's Feedback page.
>*For calls to arms.
>*Any bitching and moaning in general. We are not your personal butlers.

>Violating anything found in the "/qa/ is NOT" section will result in the content being removed and a ban. Be respectful and write with a high amount of discourse.
>>
>>372306
>>372322
Nobody will ever enforce this shit, maybe if you report spam enough.
>>
>>372322
No fun allowed: The Post
>>
>>372322
We used to have a sticky copypasta, but it was never ratified.

https://rbt.asia/qa/thread/S105989
>>
>>372328
I did that once.

I got a warning instead.

>mods
>>
>>371959
delete it. faggots who do not use the site feedback functions do not deserve to have their whinging little voices heard.
>>
File: 1444084438312.jpg (45 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
1444084438312.jpg
45 KB, 600x796
>>372360
no

non-/q/posting /qa/ is a very nice place
>>
>>372360
Yes because the mods totally check the feedback they get
>>
>>372527
They check it more than they do an abandoned question and answer board turned super sekrit /q/2.0 by whiny pedophiles, degenerates and meme elitists.
>>
>>372532
> super sekrit /q/2.0 by whiny pedophiles, degenerates and meme elitists
To be fair, you only know this place exists because you came on the same boat as these people.
>>
>>372534
kind of, I don't even remember how I found this place, I just liked the board culture/meta discussion and it allowed me to let off some steam about how shit my homeboard was
>>
I have over 100 threads hidden at any given time. Still doesn't feel like old /qa/.
>>
only let mods and hiro start threads
>>
Ban all tripcunts
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.