[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY the fuck dont we have a fucking airsoft board? It big enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
WHY the fuck dont we have a fucking airsoft board?
It big enough to have its own board but insted its rejected from /k/ and put in fucking /asp/ ITS FUCKING AWFUL. MAKE AIRSOFT ITS OWN BOARD.
>>
>>371099
Wow... literally no one cares. There's a toy board, you know. Go there.
>>
>>371099
That's fucking gay dude. Go be 12 somewhere else
>>
>>371377
/toy/ don't want 'em either. The only spot for airsoft is /b/.
>>
>>371407
But... they're toys. I don't know I don't browse /toy/.
>>
File: 1449461800927.jpg (12 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449461800927.jpg
12 KB, 640x360
>\toy\
Give airsoft its own board F AHM
>>
>>371099

>airsoft

what are you, 12?
>>
I think /asp/ is fine for it. This is literally one of the few cases where I don't think a new board is necessary.
>>
>>371377
From what I hear, airsoft is on a Mr. Bones-esque redirectathon. /k/ sends them to /toy/ for being toy guns not worthy of actual discussion, /toy/ sends them to /asp/ for being an alternative sport with no real toys, and /asp/ sends them back to /k/ for being guns/mil sim related. The only thing the three boards and their mods can agree on is that airsoft belongs somewhere other than their home board. It's pretty funny, really.
>>
>>371497
Ok, well if kids like to run around and shoot each other with them then it should go to /asp/. Do they allow paintball there? Coz it sounds like the exact same thing as paintball, only somehow gayer.
>>
>>371099

Airsoft and Paintball are "alternative sports."
Just fucking post on /asp/. You dont have to visit other threads.
>>
>>371099
> nerf gun faggots
Just go to the Toys R Us forums
>>
>>371407
They are toys, thus they belong on /toy/
>>
>>371099
>>371497
>>371500
there is an airsoft general up constantly on /asp/.
>>>/asp/809158
so i have no idea about this /k/ or /toy/ bullshit youre spouting
>>
>>371099
you have to be 18 to post on this site
>>
ya killing me hiro
>>
>>371099
I don't think there's enough interest, and a lot of it is underage b& cod kiddies, which is why we don't want them on /k/
The only airguns allowed are the ones who shoot lead pellets at high speeds.

>>371377
/toy/ are a bunch of limpwristed libcucs who get anxious and aggresive at the thought of firearms. Airshit "isn't toys" apparently.

>>371468
Looking beyond the milsim fags, it's alright for backyard plinking, since it's safe and not loud, shooting is cheap too.

If you want to shoot a real gun in your backyard, well, it's gotta be a big backyard, you'll need a backstop, ideally a silencer is in order (which only really works well with smaller calibers, and are strictly regulated in the US). Unless you're on a big lot outside of town, it's just a lot of effort for little returns.

>>371479
This, there really isn't enough demand for it on 4chan, just make a general on /asp/
>>
>>371525
Fuck you, /k/ loves Nerf.
All the fun of blasting your pals with toys, none of the milsim pretenses or cowwadoodie bullshit.

>>371898
It might not be so much now, but airshit used to get balled back and forth between /k/ and /toy/, for quite a long time actually.

I'll have to check out that general, I want to get some gas-blowback rifle or carbine to blast at tin-cans with, they might have worthwhile input.
>>
>>371099
Dumb /q/poster.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.