[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/ and /asp/ie here. Why was /wwe/ moved to /asp/? Most if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hold the fuck up.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
/sp/ and /asp/ie here.
Why was /wwe/ moved to /asp/? Most if not all official bodies actually recognize it as a sport so I see no reason as to why it was moved.
On-top of that the denizens of those threads were contained perfectly fine within them during their time on /sp/; they now recklessly spill over and have completely shit up /asp/.
Is it me or is this Hiroyuki bending to the whims of some very vocal shitposters and, in doing so, crushing two communities?
Also,
>inb4 /wwe/
I'm not /wwe/. It's mostly irking me because I can no longer post on /asp/; not that the posting was particularly high-traffic in the first place, but now it's practically dead due to ruthless shitposting on behalf of wrasslefags who were much better behaved on their rightful board.
>>
/asp/ was created specifically to contain wrestling threads. You can't say it doesn't belong there when it was made for it.

The mods and moot just never bothered forcing /wwe/ threads over there until Hiro came along.
>>
>>371116
why would they even force /wwe/ threads to go to /asp/ though? they had one thread on /sp/. on /asp/ they almost do nothing but shitpost. they obviously fit in alot better on /sp/.
>>
>>371190

>why would they even force /wwe/ threads to go to /asp/ though?

It's where they belong. The board was created for them.

>they had one thread on /sp/. on /asp/ they almost do nothing but shitpost. they obviously fit in alot better on /sp/.

If they really fit in on /sp/ /asp/ would never have been made. /asp/ is their board, if they want to turn it into a dump out of spite there's little that can be done to stop them.
>>
>>371073
Just give the /wwe/tards a containment board and call it a day. Christ.
>>
>>371412
>there is little that can be done to stop them.
yeah there is. separating wrestling and alternative sports. into two separate boards.
>>
>>372170

Why would they give wrestling a different board? /asp/ was created for them.
>>
>>372389
Because professional wrestling has a much bigger fandom than most other alternative sports.
>>
>>372170
>>372848
like it or not their posts are keeping your board alive, just bump up your threads.
>>
>>371116
>/asp/ was created specifically to contain wrestling threads
>>371412
>It's where they belong. The board was created for them.
>>372389
>/asp/ was created for them.

im sorry but where are you retards getting this from?
if that was even remotely the case /wwe/ would have been moved to /asp/ since the beginning
>>
>>372928
The board was always slow but it was never too slow where you couldn't get a discussion going. adding wrestling to the board just added more wrestling traffic. it doesn't really do anything good for the rest of the board.
>>
>>372965

https://desustorage.org/q/thread/533330/#536544

The hope was that the threads would migrate over naturally. This didn't happen, so years later they had to be forcibly evicted.
>>
>>373367
yeah,nothing in that post even remotely suggests that /asp/ was made for pro wrestling. merely that they wanted WWE to migrate there
>>
>>373393

Why do you think they wanted them to migrate there if it wasn't made for them?

True, they also made it for threads about skateboarding and a few other niche sports, but wrestling was by far the biggest group.
>>
>>372928
It's not my board. I actually used to be a /vr/ and /g/ poster myself until I discovered /qa/. This is my board now.
>>
If you don't like /asp/ then leave.

We don't need you shitting up another board which you think is /q/.
>>
>>375056
/q/ no longer exists, dumbass, /qa/ is the closest we've got. For the record, I couldn't care less about /asp/ or its related topics, I'm just tired of hearing people whine about it.
>>
>>373393
Newfag detected
Didnt you ever see the mod chats that were leaked on spee
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.